Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

The episode was a classic one. All kinds of perfect and a huge step up from last week.

I liked the scene at the end between Katherine and Lynette. Lynette's speech about her boys not having anywhere else to go to not hear about cancer tak broke my heart.

Susan has been annoying me, but I understand her complaint about the water fountain. That would drive me nuts too.

Bree and Orson bribing Danielle was perfect. Andrew and Bree in cahoots during the dinner made me laugh with Bree telling Orson to be quiet and Andrew made fun of Danielle while giving tips. Such a fun family.

Eh. Not excited to see Jesse which is weird because I used to be in love with him on the show. I did like seeing Carlos forgive him though.

Interesting how the new neighbors know one of Katherine's secrets. The new people this year are really making their mark on Wisteria Lane.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

I'm so over Bree. Seriously, manipulating your own child just to get what you want and satisfy your need to keep up appearances is just awful. I really do feel like Danielle is going to want this baby after it's born, and then totally show her mother up. Bree deserves it.

Susan didn't annoy so much, but I loved that she voted twice, hehe.

Bob and Lee >>>> Katherine

I thought that was horrible of Lynette to put Susan in the middle like that, but I understand her reasoning.

I hated John, but I'm glad Carlos forgave him. Now hopefully that means that the John storyline is closed for the rest of the show. We know he and Gabby are never gonna get together. And I'm also glad Carlos got mad at Gabby. She needs a good talking-to.

So now Edie knows, this storyline is speeding up just in time for sweeps.

Overall though, the episode was ok, but better than last week's.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Extreme Fan

I've been watching the reruns on ABC.com and I have an idea from several scenes that Adam Mayfair was probably a cheater or a flirt. Just an idea, as in several scenes with him flirting with the runner girl when she drank the water from the hose and when he was talking to Gabby at the cherades? <--mispelled party and how Katherine pointed out what had happened at Chicago, so I believe he was probably a big **** or somethin at the hospital LOL??

any ideas?
Old 10-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

Pictures:

- credit: DesperateBlog

kenny | credit
Old 10-30-2007, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm, did Jesse Metcalf really need to be on the show again? Anyways, DH is pretty strong these days even without bringing up John/Gabby/Carlos. Although it brough some good comic relief with Carlos hiding in the closet listening to John say things about him that Gabby had said.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Another enjoyable, fun episode. This season has been fabulous so far.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode. I love and hate Katherine at the same time.

Old 10-31-2007, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pictures - I especially love the one of Gabby and Carlos.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
Hmm, did Jesse Metcalf really need to be on the show again? Anyways, DH is pretty strong these days even without bringing up John/Gabby/Carlos. Although it brough some good comic relief with Carlos hiding in the closet listening to John say things about him that Gabby had said.
Alex! Did you get lost trying to find the BSG board? No, glad to see you stop in.

Yeah...it brought up a funny moment with Carlos in the closet. I like the continuity that he was with the same girl he was engaged to last year. And that he was miserable.

kenny | credit