Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

Hi thanks for stopping by our board too!

Thanks for the promo!!!!!! January 8th ( I think TGW comes back the 15th) so I get to watch DH live

Man I do wonder who killed Chuck he was on my last never though!

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 12-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Total Fan

That was a great episode!

I so hope it wasn't Ben who ran over Chuck. Happy Chuck's gone, because I hate him this season, but I do love Ben and want him to have a happy ending with Renee.

Susan is definitely not being in her right mind, first she paints that painting and now she's wants to flee from Wisteria Lane? That would not look suspicious AT ALL

The ending Marcia did a FANTASTIC job right there.

Something tells me that Tom and Lynette will get back together pretty soon. Or maybe not pretty soon, but at some point in the future.

Again, it was a fantastic episode.

Aga

Old 12-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Passionate Fan

What an episode! It was great and gave me so much to think about. I too think it is Carlos. Man, it is just not a good idea to mess with him and his family
Old 12-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not sure who it was, but I would like it to be Tom, protecting Lynette, well because I love those two!

The 100. Game of Thrones.
Icon: Saejima
Old 12-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

^ I don't think it's Tom. How dicey that would get. Lynette would feel stupid for even involving him. But hey, you never know. Still curious who wrote the letter, too.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think Tom is either but he will be a suspect in the next episode so don't count him out yet.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 12-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

Great episode.

When Marcia pulled out the gun and smiled.... it creeped me out at first. But then Mary Alice appeared
Old 12-23-2011, 03:40 PM
New Fan

I liked the show when they were all friends...they had small issues but things were ok. Lately, the episodes are much darker and sadder- everything is falling apart.
The show is losing the comic face that it had and becomes dark and scary.
When I think of it, they could turn to the police right after killing Alejandro. Besides, the sudden break-up of Tom and Lynette is weird- their fights that caused it, weren't differnet at all from the arguments they have always had.
I know that I'm writing about the all season, but I'm know and I wanted to share my opinion.
I don't want the show to end that way- when Tom&Lynette seperate, Carlos is drunk, they are in jail/die. and I feel so sad for Bree! Also, the seperation of the girls is weird for me.

And it'll be so hard to wait till 8.1.12 for the next episode, and then watching it only once a week again!
Old 12-28-2011, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

^ Well it's the last season so I'm guessing the Writers wanted to shuffle everything and turn everything upside down, to give purpose to the final season, and weight to the strong bond these women have.

kenny | credit
Old 01-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's kinda fun that they can do just about anything since it's the last season. It doesn't matter if someone dies or goes to prison or moves away 'cause there's no next season
Old 01-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky_chick (View Post)
I think it's kinda fun that they can do just about anything since it's the last season. It doesn't matter if someone dies or goes to prison or moves away 'cause there's no next season
You're right, all bets are basically off.