Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2007, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Software Upgrade

Hi all,

FanForum is due for a software upgrade. This upgrade will be applied around 10PM PDT tomorrow (Sunday July 1st), during which time the site will be offline. The upgrade will be fairly minor so hopefully things will go smoothly and FF will only be offline for a few hours.

Any questions or problems should be discussed here.

- Rachel
Raonaild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you have any approximate time when it'll be finshed? Or how long will that take?
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
Do you have any approximate time when it'll be finshed? Or how long will that take?
I'm afraid a few hours from the time the site goes offline is the best I can give you.

And I'll be starting a bit late, I just got home from today's Canada Day festivities.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay ... so am I the only one whose posts don't show up?
Old 07-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
Okay ... so am I the only one whose posts don't show up?
It should be working now.

Just to reiterate what's in the updated announcement - expect problems with custom avatars today, this will be fixed over the next few days.

Sorry for the delay.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Total Fan

I noticed that, when I signed in today, posts that I made before the upgrade are missing. The "you last visited on" part was correct, but anything I did on Tuesday is gone - not just my posts, but other people's posts as well. I know to expect avatar problems, but is this happening everywhere, or just on the ER board?
Old 07-04-2007, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous1 (View Post)
I noticed that, when I signed in today, posts that I made before the upgrade are missing. The "you last visited on" part was correct, but anything I did on Tuesday is gone - not just my posts, but other people's posts as well. I know to expect avatar problems, but is this happening everywhere, or just on the ER board?
The upgrade was complete on Monday, Tuesday would have been after the upgrade. Are actual posts missing from the ER board, or are you referring to user post counts? If these posts are missing, approximately what day and time were they posted (and what time zone are you in)?
Old 07-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raonaild (View Post)
The upgrade was complete on Monday, Tuesday would have been after the upgrade. Are actual posts missing from the ER board, or are you referring to user post counts? If these posts are missing, approximately what day and time were they posted (and what time zone are you in)?
The information I got when I signed on was "last signed in at 10:17 am" (I'm currently East Coast US). I got booted off for the upgrade shortly after the posts were made (maybe five minutes later?). And these are actual posts that I made, not user post counts.