Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2008, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Newbies Cafe #22 - Do lipton employees go on coffee breaks?

Welcome to the Newbies Café!

Do you think coffee is always the solution? Do you think a day is not a day if you haven't had that delicious cup of coffee using your favourite cup and sitting in your favourite place? Well if it is so, this is definately YOUR place. Because here, we might be few, but we sure are good ones.

What is the café really?

Well, imagine you are walking by this really empty and dark street, it's kind of late at night and you can't stop thinking that you need a good talk with some good friends, about whatever: books, tv shows, movies, life...and you think "How awesome would it be If I could find all my friends and go and have the perfect coffee at the same time?" but, what are you thinking? You can actually do that! Just enter the fourth door in that dark and empty street and you'll find us. The Newbies Café is what is written at the front door. And once you open that door, you'll find an amazing café. With those amazing comfy couches and those lights that bring you peace. You can be served by one of our many waiters or you can serve yourself. You can have coffee, tea, water, orange juice, whichever beverage you prefer. You might want to grab a bite also, it's up to you, really. Because that's the magic of The Newbies Café!

Who will be in the Newbies Café?

Here, you'll find all kinds of people. You may find a stranger you don't know who happens to be making a stop around here. You can find that old friend you haven't spoken to in months, you can find the same old faces (those who come and get their coffees every day ), you can even find people you have never even seen in your Fan Forum life!

We love the Newbies Café, and everyone who comes and hangs out with us in here, that's why we like to share all kinds of stuff. Be not afraid of talking about whathever you feel like, we'll find it interesting, for sure. I repeat...for sure. Post pictures, post songs you love, post poetry, or post paintings. We'll love it! Talk about tv-shows, about your friends, ask advice, ask for support. Do whathever you feel like. Because you can do that in the Newbies Café!

And most importantly of all...HAVE FUN!

Old 01-14-2008, 04:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
The new one was getting long after all..
x
Old 01-14-2008, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the title!
Old 01-14-2008, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

Jen
The Saw's were awesome, you should see the rest if you can

You had a buffy room! Dude, you should have seen mine. Every inch of my room was covered in buffy and angel stuff and my HS locker (not even kidding). I have pics, I'll try and scan them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe (View Post)
I'm sick all of the time I have to have this test where I drink something or other and then they x-ray me as it goes down to see what's up. I'm worried though because I find it hard to keep things of certain textures down so I may not even be able to drink the stuff in the first place. That would be unfortunate.
If you are talking about the barium you have to drink for like the small bowel series or the IBS or something similar, then I've had a friend who had to drink it and is the same as you (squeemish with certain textures of food). She said it was ok and she could keep it down. She said it was pretty thin consistancy, kinda like milk. I just called a moment ago and asked her if she had any advice for you. She said a good idea is to drink lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of water after the tests to get it through your system fast

Do you have to drink it the night before, or are they going to give it to you the day of?

If its comin up soon, best of luck jen

Val awww feel better!!

Emma How's everything with you?

Last edited by 4N6 DNA; 01-14-2008 at 05:51 AM
Old 01-14-2008, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes thanks for the title hon

Roz, no it was of a reindeer dissected into parts with different continents pointing to different parts of it.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great title! It's so funny.

Hello everyone.
How are you doing today?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jessie, thanks for the info you found out about the barium thing that's really nice of you to ask your friend about it for me. I hope it doesn't taste like milk because I can't stand it . Did she say if it was lumpy? Because I don't do lumps at all, but if it is completely smooth I could be ok. I was told it might be mint flavored which I'm also not fond of. I know I just sound whiny, but I really can't physically swallow certain things. I think I have to drink it on the day and they said I might be there for 1-3 hours or possibly all day.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Scythe thank you very much for the new thread
Great title

Heyya Tina im good, glad to be out of school how are you?

Thanks Chris for showing me the fan art board i never knew it was there

Heyya Jessie how has your day been?

Val are you feeling any better ?

Alisa
x
Old 01-14-2008, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Jessie! Yeah everythings good for me just back from college so happy about that How about you?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Heya Emma how has you day been ?

Alisa
x
Old 01-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Heyy
Its been good, bit lazy apart from 3 hours college
How about yours? x
Old 01-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Had a wile boring day had a maths exam first thing for 2 hours than class till 3:20, school is soooo boring. I wish i had went to tech sometimes the work would have been so much easier, focusing on one subject
Are you looking forward to OTH ?
x
Old 01-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Ah well that does seem to be the 'rules of school' - boring as possible lol
At least you have fanforum now, which surely isnt as boring as that

But yeah i am! I really cannot wait for it, I hope we get some good Nathan/Haley/Jamie and Lucas/peyton
How about you? x
Old 01-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmaaa23 (View Post)
Ah well that does seem to be the 'rules of school' - boring as possible lol
At least you have fanforum now, which surely isnt as boring as that

But yeah i am! I really cannot wait for it, I hope we get some good Nathan/Haley/Jamie and Lucas/peyton
How about you? x
Yupp true school at the minute is all work, work work ! I look soo forward to the weekends
Im glad to be on now get to chat to some people and catch up on OTH gossip it is great
Im dying to watch OTH i will be up before 6 on Wed to see the Naley clips before school lol
OTH is one of the highlights of my week !
x
Old 01-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been procrastinating all day when I should have been working on a Business Plan for Uni