Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2009, 05:01 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
Hello Chris! Yes, it really has been... sorry. How are you doing?
Yes, I'm still an Everwood-fan. That's where I disappear to all the time, Everwood board. And I'm so excited about the DVD-release! We're still worried that we're never going to get the other two seasons if this one doesn't sell well, though. So it's really good to hear that you're thinking about buying the DVDs.
Really? I thought most recent series were pretty much guaranteed a DVD release these days.

Sandy - I'm addicted to too. There always seems to be so much to catch up on after only a day away.

Kate - I hated chemistry. It's the only subject I ever dropped out of. It made absolutely no sense to me at all.

Tiffany - welcome back! Don't they give you hearing protection of some sort?

Sandy, Jessie, Tina, Aroa.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I'm so tired! I woke up at 4am because my sister was leaving to the airport. SHe's now in Cyprus I wanted to go with her

Sandy- oh yeah well Mondays are mondays... you can od nothing about them

Chris- I'm not so brilliant on Physics either, i totally failed it this year. But my teacher was so kind that she let me pass because i gave her a oral presentation and she felt it was good enough
Old 05-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Kate - Ugh... 10...in what period of time? Was that acceptable at least? To get some rest in between?
Hehe, a sunburn. Well, that's... nice, would've been nicer without an actual burn, but it's good to hear that you're getting much sun. I didn't burn myself, but my arms were actually tan by the end of April. That was confusing. o.O April's supposed to be all snowy, methought... but no lasting snow for Leo.
Oh, wait! You're the new moderator of the Info Center! Congratulations!

Sandy - That's woderful! Oh, I've just been a little sick, that's why I'm not good, but I'm okay with being okay, it's enough for me.

Chris - That's what I thought as well. But the others are worried and they definitely know a lot more about the DVD situation than I do. They've been hopeless for so long and I only started worrying about the DVDs about two years ago. Season one didn't sell well at all, that's why season two didn't come in years, they all had already given up on it. Now much music has been substituted and the season two release has been announced in some WB chat in a pretty mean, mocking way... to me it all sounds like this show hasn't been treated very well...
That's why the others are worried and they know what they're doing. It's all the reason I need to worry as well... We all hope that season two will have good sales, so that we can be sure that season three is going to follow...

Last edited by Abomasum; 05-18-2009 at 02:27 PM
Old 05-18-2009, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Kate Congrats on the mod position

to the whole gang

I hope your week is off to a good start

I am exhausted. I worked in the yard all day; borrowed dad's pressure sprayer and cleaned my driveway, the bricks on my flowerbed, and the siding on the front of the house. I still need to do the front porch, the deck, and the siding on the side of the house. But that was all this girl could do
Old 05-19-2009, 01:45 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Tiffany - welcome back! Don't they give you hearing protection of some sort?
We get ear foamys but it's still really loud even with them.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

Leo I'm glad you're feeling better!

Chris = Best drug ever

Hey Carol and Tiffany!

Finally summer is coming back here - sun is shining and it's very warm! But I'm so nervous! I have to call the dentist for an appointment, but I don't want to go
Old 05-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Sandy- in 2 weeks. One exam every day.. and we've gotten some results back but not all... And yeah it's good An i don't want snow in April but it's not suppodes to be so wamr you can tan And thanks

Thanks Carol I'm really happy
Old 05-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

We've finally gotten summery weather here, too. I've had enough of the rain Bring it in July and August when we'll be without for months.

ETA: No post in almost 24 hours on this thread?

Well, I battled the yard for almost seven hours today but I came out victorious! We've had so much rain lately that I haven't been able to mow. I finally tackled that today. The yard did put a good fight: mower got stuck and had to be pulled out with chain and four-wheeler, weeds ate up three spools of weedeater cord, and I came out looking like I'd been caught in a briar bush, scratched, bruised and blistered. But I was victorious!
Old 05-21-2009, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

Ah a victim of the lawnmower. I am not a stranger to that story!

Hey all! After work I am gonna buy the new lens I've been eyeing. Its expensive, but I've done a lot of research and have decided I'd give up my first born child if I had one to get it!

How is everyone?
Old 05-21-2009, 06:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Jessie your funny

I'm good. I have no school today so i've been watching Stargate all day

You?
Old 05-21-2009, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

"eyeing".."lens" I made a funny and didn't even realize it!

At first I read "I have school but I've been watching stargate all day" and I was like..what?!

You seem to be enjoying that show! I am not a huge spacey show type fan except Doctor who.

I am good. I am at work in the lab thinking about the lens. "If I had the lens right now I could take a wide angle shot of this Acetic acid I am using right now." or "Man this DNA gel is running beautifully. Sure wish I had a new wide angle lens to document it."
Old 05-21-2009, 07:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Yeah i am. I'm so glad Jen made me watch the show I'm a sci-fi show geek myself Love wathing them and being all jealous of the suff cause i know it doesn't exist (or do i? )

And haha
You really want that lens badly
Old 05-21-2009, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jessie: How much is it really for those lens?

Sean and I had a wonderful day yesterday - ate Olive Garden for Lunch, and afterwards had ice cream. Ooh, and went to the Pet Store... they had a puppy Pug! I asked to pet and hold it. Sooo adorabole. They also had a puppy Terrier (I think) which I did the same too.

Hi Kate, Carol, and Sandy!
Old 05-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Tina - Olive Garden! yummy. What did you have?

Kate - good luck studying. Or are you a last minute crammer?

Jessie - I've never been able to get into Doctor Who myself.

Carol & Sandy.

Lovely warm weather here. I'll be a bit scarce while I get my garden organized. Tina's avatar is making me jealous because my sunflowers haven't sprouted yet.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Hey all

Jessie You're in love with a lens, aren't you?

Tina Sounds like a great day! Didn't you want to take that puppies home with you?

I'm at work today and nobody is here. I just have to be here to answer the telephone. I think you all can imagine how boring that is. Well, I'll just lurk here on :FF: and read my book Great day at work!