Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2007, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

HELP - deleting a *very* old post

So one of my friends Googled his name last night, and he found a very very old thread where I had posted a chat transcript between him and me.

In this transcript (which, BTW, is in Italian so it was pretty safe to post back here) we talked about some of our friends. He told me that if such friends found out about this page they would be very offended by what we said.

I told him that this post has been there for at least three years and no-one noticed a single thing about it, but he still prefers to get rid of, or at least edit, the old post.

The thing is - the system won't let me do it. The thread is closed and very old and I can't do anything about it.

Can anyone help me in this matter? I can give you the link to the post if it helps.

Please PM me if you can help Thanks!

Photographs
Blog
Old 03-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Website Manager

The post was on what seems to be a second account... I've disabled the other account and have edited the post. I'm gonna close this now since you PMed me about it before I seen this.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread