Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2014, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Uggh... Men!

I want to have the power, not him! Weakening me so that I will fall for him. Slapping my bum at work in front of customers. Yes, very classy indeed
Old 08-28-2014, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
Or just watch a random Grey's episode and come up with ways it could be different.
I'm actually working catching up on Criminal Minds right now.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
I've off work now until next Tuesday. Will be moving my son on Saturday, so getting organized for that will keep me busy.
ACK, I'm envious you get off work until next week. Looks like you'll have a busy weekend ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelx (View Post)
Happy that the interview went well for you.
Yes, patience is vital, and it helps if you have excellent communication skills, and it seems you have so for that person it can be beneficial. I am also the same, and I like to ask the person different questions regarding what she wants to learn from training, get to know more about her/him, trying to make that person feel more comfortable. I trained one girl a couple of months ago, she is still incredibly shy, but she is a hard worker, I am hoping she will come out of her shell a little bit, but these things take time.
I agree. I think the hardest to train are the shy ones. The chatty ones are easier because they are confident.

Quote:
Uggh... Men!

I want to have the power, not him! Weakening me so that I will fall for him. Slapping my bum at work in front of customers. Yes, very classy indeed
Haha! Looks like someone is smitten.

Quote:
I am so tired, still need to catch up on lost sleep from Wednesday night even though I slept twelve hours last night.
I am always tired when I lack sleep or have too much sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
I'm always tired, but it's because I sit at a computer at day. It's mentally draining. It's unfortunate that all my skills happen to require a computer nowadays. Sometimes it sucks being in my generation.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:28 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelx (View Post)
Uggh... Men!

Sometimes I think they feel that way about us. Well, omitting the bum slap bit.

I watched some of the early seasons of Criminal Minds, but was finding the cases were getting more and more disturbing. I really liked the interaction amongst the team members though.

Hoping to get the car packed up today, so there's that much less to do tomorrow.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

The episode I watched last night was really sad. (2x2). Cases involving kids, regardless of the show, always get to me. I've heard it gets better as the show goes on, though I guess it depends on who you talk to. I also have a bit of a disturbing mind myself.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

@Lindsay, I got 1.5 hours of sleep Tuesday night (it was technically Wednesday morning then), 12 hours of sleep Wednesday night and 13 hours of sleep last night. Thing is, I've been waking up with horrible headaches, I don't know why! It can't be because of lack of sleep or oversleeping, but that's never happened before... at least not three days in a row.

@Nicole, How do you like Criminal Minds?
Old 08-29-2014, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

^ You could be dehydrated, Becki. Drink more water! [Or it could be a brain tumor, the Grey's fan in me says]. But you're definitely oversleeping. Adults are only supposed to sleep 7-8 hours each night.

And I love Criminal Minds so far. I like some episodes better than others, but that's normal.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have a first degree burn on my arm from broiling steak in the oven on my birthday... my arm must have rubbed the pan or the rack.... I put creme on it and covered it... First degree burns usually heal within a week
Old 08-29-2014, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Ouch! Burns are never fun. I have a couple burn scars, one on my arm from baking cookies and trying to shield my sister (then 5, I was 13) from being burnt, and then I have one on my wrist that I burnt on my portable grill when I was in college.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:13 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm going to a kiddie party later and I'm feeling lazy but this is my cousin's son so I have to go.

Quote:
@Lindsay, I got 1.5 hours of sleep Tuesday night (it was technically Wednesday morning then), 12 hours of sleep Wednesday night and 13 hours of sleep last night. Thing is, I've been waking up with horrible headaches, I don't know why! It can't be because of lack of sleep or oversleeping, but that's never happened before... at least not three days in a row.
Yikes! Maybe you need to go to the doctor and know what's wrong? I do know I sometimes get a headache when I oversleep or I don't get sleep but it's not all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I have a first degree burn on my arm from broiling steak in the oven on my birthday... my arm must have rubbed the pan or the rack.... I put creme on it and covered it... First degree burns usually heal within a week
That must've hurt. I hate getting burns too especially when I "cook".

Old 08-29-2014, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Sometimes I get a headache after having really vivid dreams. Though my dreams are always like TV shows or movies, basically. Also, if I take a nap during the day, sometimes I'll get a headache. They're usually dull headaches that subside after waking/taking a shower.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I didn't have any headaches today.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Sometimes I think they feel that way about us. Well, omitting the bum slap bit.
I guess sometimes they do, yes. It's more sexual power though. This particular guy knows how to weaken me. Im just going to have to dress like a slob on purpose in front of him so maybe he'll find me unattractive then hopefully he'll shuffle along to the next woman, but deep down I don't want him to, arrgh! Life is so crap lol
How's the move going? Hope all is well!

Becki, try lavender oil whenever you have a headache. Brilliant stuff
Old 08-30-2014, 10:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Happy Sunday everyone!

I'm going to be staying in and enjoy this very hot weather we have today. I hope you're all having a wonderful day as well.

Old 08-31-2014, 05:37 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Enjoy your Sunday everybody.

Lindsay - yours must be pretty much over.

The move went well, but was exhausting. Got home just before the sky went completely dark and it started to pour! Good timing there, because I hate driving at night in the rain.

Glad you're feeling better Bec.

Do you sniff the lavender oil or ingest it?