Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2005, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

SATC OT #27 - So, how you doin'?

New thread!

I voted for a different graphic at the Liv board too. But, this one looks pretty good. I'm just not fond of that one pic with her hair all to one side. But the colors are really pretty.

SATC
Old 06-29-2005, 09:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeo the colours are really pretty

whoo new thread

how are you guys?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

I've been pretty good. I'm so tired right now, we have so busy at work. Then I came home and went to the gym and did cardio for over an hour. I got really out of the habit of going to workout since we have gotten back from our vacation. I need you guys to pep-talk me. My mother has such high blood pressure and it runs in my family really bad, I'm already on a pill for mine. So, I need to keep exercising to help keep it down.

Man, FF has been so slow here lately. Its taking like a minute and a half to switch from thread to thread, and I have DSL. Some days its ok and some days its so slow.

How's everyone else? Read any good books? I'm right in the middle of one by Luanne Rice, its a romance. Its pretty good. I read one of her books while I laid on the beach during vacation and I liked it, so I decided to get another one too.

SATC
Old 07-01-2005, 04:04 AM
Absolute Fan

LOOKIT WHO IT IS!

!
Old 07-01-2005, 07:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey courtie

yeah ff has been slow lately i noticed that too.. sometimes it takes me ages to load a page

hmm no not reading any good books atm.. just fanfictions .. haha

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Courtie!! I hoped I would talk you into comming to visit. I'm still waiting for the trip information. Was Key West what you thought it would be?

I was reading lots of Lost (Charlie/Claire) fanfics not too long ago. There are some good ones out there. Are most of your fics about Gilmore Girls, Suz?

SATC
Old 07-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

haha yeah only Gilmore Girls just luke and lorelai ones.. i´m totally obsessed .. even write my own

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

I've always wanted to try to write my own but never have. I figure I might like it though, because I like stuff like role play.

SATC
Old 07-02-2005, 07:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

well you should try .. when you are a bit less busy

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Maybe I will, we have about gotten the majority of the work on our house done. But, we still like a few small things. I'm so glad too.. if I never see another paint brush again.. it'll be too soon. They started bricking our new house yesterday!! I'm so excited about that. And I had a big yard sale this morning to get rid of lots of junk. I made about $250. I thought that was pretty good.

I'm so glad its the weekend. This week felt like the longest in history. And what was so bad was that I even ended up calling in sick on Tuesday and it still felt like a extremely long week. We were so busy. I guess that's good job security though.

SATC
Old 07-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

250 $ is a lot .. thats great

yeah i think thats a good job security too

haha and i´m still laughing about the paint brush thing .. i hope you wotn see any soon.. haha dont want you to end up screaming or soemthing like that

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Now I'm ticked because I have to work tomorrow.. on the 4th of July. Oh well... its definetly money I need.

SATC
Old 07-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

uh i hope it wasnt to bad to work today

oh and again congrats on teh new mod job on the DM board

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Nah... it hasn't been too bad. Just right.. just busy enough so the day goes by fast but not too busy.

And thanks about the board. I applied at the very last minute. I'm very excited about it!

SATC
Old 07-06-2005, 06:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

hehe thought so .. well I know how much you love Dom .. haha see it becasue you use avis of him so much .. like i´m obsessed with lauren

LEVERAGE campaign