Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-25-2006, 09:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 08-27-2006, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to
Old 09-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

My space
Old 09-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk
Old 09-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about

SATC
Old 09-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about her

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

My space
Old 09-06-2006, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about her first
Old 09-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about her first pair

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

My space
Old 09-06-2006, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about her first pair of

Old 09-10-2006, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about her first pair of Manolo
Old 09-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about her first pair of Manolo Blahnik's

Old 09-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about her first pair of Manolo Blahnik's. They

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

My space
Old 09-12-2006, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about her first pair of Manolo Blahnik's. They were

Old 09-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about her first pair of Manolo Blahnik's. They were black

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

My space
Old 09-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Samantha walked to the club with Stanford and accidentally bumped into Richard then screamed because he grabbed her Fendi bag and threw it over the bar. She smacked him and yelled at the bartender to give her another cosmo. He smiled at her while getting her drink ready, Charlotte was talking loudly to Anthony. In the bathroom a girl secretly listened to Carrie talk about her first pair of Manolo Blahnik's. They were black and

SATC