Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2008, 06:20 AM
Extreme Fan

I think Miranda is the female big.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Other than she has more stringent rules, she is. LOL. They have nearly identical senses of humor- no one gets more sarcastic one-liners than Miranda and Big. Miranda is shown to be very closed off and romance intolerent. Her disliking the cuddling and her yelling at Steve and throwing him out of the apartment as a response to realizing she loves him could have been taken straight out of the Big Chronicles. She's grossed out by the the Russian's romance and the traditional proposal from Steve, she does NOT want a big wedding. Line for line Big's issues in the movie. She doesn't seem to give a flying crap about Debbie and whether or not she gets hurt when she realizes she DOES love Steve- in fact, she mocks Debbie in a lot of similar ways that Big mocked Aidan (she's tacky, her nails and her shoes are plastic, etc, etc). I think Miranda protests the worst in herself when she really goes after Big.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Well I love Big AND Batman, so it's no contest for me
Old 12-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy18.05 (View Post)
I also think that Aidan is very boring, especially TO boring for a power woman like Carrie.
IA . He was pretty boring though I would not say that Carrie is a power woman. I just though there was something off between the two.

I'll stick with Big then

The only thing I feel is you.