Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AsnoCaliente
That's hott. Steve Howey is all kinds of awesome and ALWAYS brings teh funny so I'm definitely okay with that pairing.
I loved him on the K-Mart commercials. He was so hot.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 11-02-2004, 02:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Mmm yes. SCRUFF.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, he made the scruff look good. Usually, I'm not a fan, but he was hot.

Lisa
Old 11-02-2004, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

I'm excited for this movie too, does anyone know when it will come out?
Old 11-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Supercross: The Movie
Source: SXGP
"Supercross: The Movie" began principal photography on April 30, 2004 and will continue through June 30, 2004. Filming locations will include Las Vegas and Los Angeles. In order to capture the electricity and excitement of live Supercross competition, Tag Entertainment had cameras rolling during the 2004 THQ World Supercross GP/THQ AMA Supercross Series Finals in Las Vegas. The shoot required a total of nine (9) cameras and over two hundred (200) Crew members to capture key race sequences and race-related scenes.

The production will showcase the talent of key cast members Sophia Bush, Cameron Richardson, Mike Vogel, and Steve Howey. These young stars currently appear on top rated television series such as "Reba," "One Tree Hill," and "Nip/Tuck" on the WB, Fox, and FX Networks. Early industry buzz predicts that "Supercross: The Movie" will provide breakout performances by a number of these actors and be a launching pad for additional feature film roles. Appearing alongside these actors are seasoned actors Darryl Hannah, Robert Patrick, and Robert Carradine.

"Supercross" tells the story of two brothers, Ben and Trip McCallum, who, after the mysterious death of their policeman father. are spurred on to overcome a series of emotional and physical obstacles to achieve success in the high octane world of Supercross motorcyle racing.

The feature film is scheduled for a Summer 2005 theatrical release by 20th Century Fox.

Life as Mia
Old 11-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info! Can't wait until next Summer. Shall we start a countdown?
Old 11-02-2004, 08:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Mia~
Early industry buzz predicts that "Supercross: The Movie" will provide breakout performances by a number of these actors and be a launching pad for additional feature film roles.
I hope Sophia's performance will get her more 'feature film roles,' she's so talented, I'd hate for her to be stuck as Brooke Davis for the rest of her film career.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree. I also hope it makes people realize that she's working because she's talented, not because she's engaged to Chad. It ticks me off everytime I hear/read that.

Lisa
Old 11-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by xxlisaxx
I agree. I also hope it makes people realize that she's working because she's talented, not because she's engaged to Chad. It ticks me off everytime I hear/read that.

Lisa
Sophia was working before Chad. People get jealous and say ridiculous things. I guess Chad got her the role on OTH too. If Chad was a producer or director and Sophia worked only on his projects I'd say oh yeah she only works because of him. Chad is a working actor just like the rest of them.
Old 11-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so excited for this movie! It looks great and I love Steve Howie. They are going to have great chemistry I just know it.
Old 11-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

At first I thought this film was gonna be a definite flop, but after that trailer, I'm iffy... It actually looks kinda good!!!

As far as Sophia not appearing frequently within said trailer, neither did Daryl Hannah or Robert Carradine, and they're obviously gonna have big roles so there's hope right there!

Old 11-03-2004, 05:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

I was surprised by the trailer as well. It's also a really big thing for the Supercross industry in general. All the sites are buzzing about the movie, so I'm sure that will draw a crowd that normally wouldn't attend a movie starring such a young cast.

Lisa
Old 11-03-2004, 02:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm sure Sophia will get a leading role after this movie

Life as Mia
Old 11-03-2004, 04:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok, this movie looks totally awesome. There's only one thing that scares me and that's Aaron Carter's name in the creds but Sophia more than makes up for that. I wouldn't care if she only got a minute of screentime (which i know she get's more). I would still go see it just for her. Heck that's the only reason i even checked out Van Wilder in the first place.

"I love... her" "I love you too" "I know"
Name's Ashley LJ // icon // lilykat!
Old 11-05-2004, 03:07 AM
Banned

faith
I'm going to see it too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread