Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2008, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Of course it´s normal. Just bc she is an actress she can suddenly do no wrong. WTF?

I mean today I am in a pissy mood just bc I am stressed and my finals are getting closer so I am letting it out on the 3 ppl I have around me.Imagine having 50 - 100 ppl there yelling your name and plus the woman just did a heartbreaking scene plus it was with her exhusband. Maybe ppl shouldn´t be so fast at throwing stones And yeah Chad was nice. What´s the big deal?? How many times have I read encounters where ppl said he was being an ass and took the other way out just so he didn´t have to sign stuff.Come on. The same goes with Joy. These ppl are all humans and like someone said on the BL S&S thread, I find it incredibly curagious of Sophia to say the truth like that and honestly to God, it makes me love her even more. To me this is just one of the things that proves that this woman isn´t perfect. She makes mistakes.Just like we all do. But this is what makes her human and I just love her. I don´t care about the haters who use this opportunity to put Chad on a peidestal bc I know how many times Chad wasn´t quite so nice to fans and how many times it happened to Sophia.

So maybe ppl shouldn´t be so surprised as they are when it comes to Chad being suddenly nice.There is a reason for that wondering

Anyways who is gonna open?? I posted a title above.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

edit.

I'm already leavin

Old 04-26-2008, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I find it incredibly curagious of Sophia to say the truth like that and honestly to God, it makes me love her even more.
ITA.

EDIT.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 04-26-2008, 07:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'll start
Old 04-26-2008, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thx Rae
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 04-26-2008, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Scott (View Post)
ITA.

and after all thi is just a stupid TV show and BL aren't even a real couple, so if Sophia feels like there is no hope for BL bc she was married to the guy that plays Lucas in REAL life, so what? After reading the story a few times I still feel kinda stupid cuz I just can't seem to get upset about it like everyone else did.
I just love you

And I feel the exact same way I get it that the fans were upset and I guess I would be too if I was so invested in BL but this woman was married to this guy.She just had to cry in his arms and let him comfort her.Yeah it was for the show.But anyone should try and put themselfs in that position and think about how they would have reacted after all that. Sophia was all cried out. And just the fact that she declined to sign the wristband shows you that she wasn´t thinking rationally in that moment. So for me she has just spoken what everyone else thinks and how any other woman in her position would feel.

ETA: Nevermind Rae already said she would
Old 04-26-2008, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanta (View Post)
I just love you

And I feel the exact same way I get it that the fans were upset and I guess I would be too if I was so invested in BL but this woman was married to this guy.She just had to cry in his arms and let him comfort her.Yeah it was for the show.But anyone should try and put themselfs in that position and think about how they would have reacted after all that. Sophia was all cried out. And just the fact that she declined to sign the wristband shows you that she wasn´t thinking rationally in that moment. So for me she has just spoken what everyone else thinks and how any other woman in her position would feel.

ETA: Nevermind Rae already said she would
I love you too!

jup again ITA, this story doesn't chang how I feel about Sophia at all. I do feel bad for the fans of course, but like so many have already said Sophia is only human too. And I prefer her honest opinion on BL over Marks ''BL is not forgotten''
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 04-26-2008, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Scott (View Post)
I love you too!

jup again ITA, this story doesn't chang how I feel about Sophia at all. I do feel bad for the fans of course, but like so many have already said Sophia is only human too. And I prefer her honest opinion on BL over Marks ''BL is not forgotten''
Me too, definitely.

And I think ppl are also starting to slowly realise that. I think it was the shock of it happening at first but the more ppl think about it the more ok they seem with it. As I think they should be. Bc Sophia was amazing all through the night and sweet with everyone!
Old 04-26-2008, 07:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

New thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f198/cs-330-.../#post22482349
Old 04-26-2008, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanta (View Post)
Me too, definitely.

And I think ppl are also starting to slowly realise that. I think it was the shock of it happening at first but the more ppl think about it the more ok they seem with it. As I think they should be. Bc Sophia was amazing all through the night and sweet with everyone!
Yeah, maybe Sophia also felt sorry cuz she knows how dedicated the fans are and that in the end it won't chnage anything
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Closed Thread   Post New Thread