Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sophia on Twitter #5: Because She Makes Going Green a Statement!

Follow @SophiaBush
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt Pat! love the title.
•icon by: deep within me
Old 06-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
@iEpicUsername The CW says we aren't allowed to tweet as our characters. Bummer... But we'll keep portraying them on screen! #OTHS9
4 hours ago via Echofon
someone asked why they weren't using their sensitive julian and bdavisbaker accounts anymore.

Quote:
Thank you! Very cool. RT @connieireland: nominated @SophiaBush for the 2011 #DSAwards Twitter 2011 Do Something Awards | Tune-in Thursday, August 18, 2011 | VH1.com
4 hours ago via Echofon
what are the dsa awards?

Quote:
Um excuse me House Reps! We have the right to eat food w/o contaminants. Thank you NRDC for fighting for us. RT @NRDC: House Republicans Move to Weaken FDA's Oversight of Contaminants in our Food | Jonathan Kaplan's Blog | Switchboard, from NRDC
9 hours ago via WhoSay
Quote:
"Laying of mines ... impeding humanitarian access." Awful. RT @HuffingtonPost: Land mines return to Southern Sudan Land Mines In Southern Sudan
4 Jun via Echofon
Quote:
Lots of people tweeting today that they want to be noticed. I notice all of you. I adore each of you. And I'm so proud that we're all here together, doing our part to make this world a little bit better to live in. #LittleVoicesFTW #GreenIsTheNewBlack #SmartIsSexy #NoH8
4 Jun via Echofon [/B]

Quote:
Sure. @VixKayla I got our caterers to use EcoProducts! They're made from corn, and compostable. Plates/flatware/cups/to-go boxes. Awesome.
4 Jun via Echofon
Quote:
Fake. Boo posers! RT @CAshworth70: @SophiaBush Do you know if @Bevin_Prince is a true account?
4 Jun via Echofon
AUSTIN:

Quote:
Some strong riders out today. I was lucky to be a part of such a cool day.
3 hours ago via Twitpic

Quote:
Independent films are an endangered species. Tell everyone you know to see #BeautifulBoy this weekend in NY and LA
4 Jun via Twitter for BlackBerry®
JOY:

Quote:
Pardon me while my blog is UNDER CONSTRUCTION for today... Will fix tomorrow. Meanwhile-- do y'all like the new header? Too dark?
59 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad
JANA:

Quote:
For all ya'll asking I will be at the CMA fest this week! I'll post tomorrow where i'll be and when!!! cant wait to meet ya'll!!!
9 hours ago via web
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-06-2011, 05:46 AM
Total Fan

tftnt ! austin looks great an the dsa awards are the Do Something awards kinda like the TCA except that people votes for celebrities's charity work in different categories like singers, tv actor, movie actors and all
Old 06-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for explaining Ally

And Sophia and Austin both deserve an award. They do so much for the environment.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Total Fan

no problem i do hope they will win something too they totally deserve it but there are good nominees too
Old 06-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Im rooting for Sophin to win.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Total Fan

so do I i was on twitter, i saw a really sweet tweet from sophia and guess who replied ? Ian somerhalder from TVD !
Quote:
Sophia: Lots of people tweeting today that they want to be noticed. I notice all of you. I adore each of you. And I'm so proud that we're all (1/2) 5 June via Echofon

Ian: @SophiaBush You are awesome-woman! 5 hours ago via web
Old 06-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love her messages like that. She does care about each and every one of the fans that are joined to her Twitter account. And that her message about the environments and other worthy causes get out to the masses and her voice is heard along with ours

AUSTIN:

Quote:
I have heard that BEAUTIFUL BOY is playing in Arizona and South Africa as well. Where else? Please tell me so I can spread the word.
8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Quote:
Inspiring hope through the Arts. Check this... http://ow.ly/5aYlF
10 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
JOY:

Quote:
I'm not cool enough to know blog dimensions. I just make a rectangle from one end of an 8x10 page to the other (horizontally)
8 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
Think super girlie & classy, summery and pretty. Vintage is good too. Try to use minimal pics of me (maybe none at all)
Quote:
Ok guys, I need help with my blog header. If you're crafty and have a place to post a submission, give it a go. If I like yours best I'll make your creation my header for June on www.bethanyjoy.com
Quote:
@Emily_VanCamp_ Congrats on the pickup! Are u guys filming the series in Wilmington too?
10 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
WOW!! Looks like I got verified last night!! Thank you to Steph Y, and @whosay! @unseagirl25 YAY!!!!
10 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
took long enough for Twitter to get on the ball!

JANA:

Quote:
This Thursday meet me at the Family zone (walk of fame park) Main Stage Tent at 1:45 to see me play family feud with my Warner family! #CMA
3 hours ago via web
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

I kinda wish Sophia and Ian are together. maybe in an AU.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Goddess (View Post)
I kinda wish Sophia and Ian are together. maybe in an AU.
If she wasn't with austin and ian with nina, i would totally ship them, actually there's a lot of celebrities i would ship sophia with well not a lot but quite a few, but i' m still a Sophin shipper no matter what
btw, she tweeted ian back
Quote:
@iansomerhalder Thanks my friend. Right back ya!
7 Jun via Echofon

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 06-08-2011 at 11:28 AM
Old 06-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Sophia is shippable with all the hotties just like Brooke. Has anyone noticed how shippable Brooke is? I've seen fan videos of Brooke/Castiel, Brooke/Caleb, Brooke/anyone and she looks great with them all.

Sophia and Ian should tweet each other more I wonder if Austin is jealous?
Old 06-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Total Fan

SO TRUE !! i saw vids witht the 3 guys of gossip girl, 90210 ? not so much plus i never saw the show, the winchester bros? hell yes ! even the guy from white collar, but even on OTH: as almost non existent brathan is, i loved them together as friends and way before the tape, i always thought they would be great together
also brooke/clay , they could've been nice and finally brooke/jake, he would've been perfect for her and he already got a kid so that's even better i blame all those fan vids, fanfics and arts on tumbr which are so entertaining

there are so so many, the same goes for sophia and you know wht i noticed too on tumblr or even fanfiction? people even ship brooke with.. girls and i gotta say it's quite... let's say interesting
i'm sure austin is not jealous, everone knows include him that they're endgame, i think he's rather the lucky one and everyone else is jealous
Old 06-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Brooke is just that damn hot! she looks good with any hot dude or girl. I especially love the fan vids of Brooke/Dean and Brooke/Damon. My favorite AU couples. I wish oth would do a crossover with Supernatural and TVD. ah, my wishful thinking.

I agree on Austin being the lucky one. I'm sure tons of guys out there would want to be in Austin's shoes.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank you!!
27 minutes ago via Echofon
what happened?

Quote:
@lovefirecracker Good on ya!! I do the same thing! I can't bear to let anything recyclable get thrown away.
2 hours ago via Echofon
this reminds me of Austin getting a stupid note from the city of Wilmington for his overuse of the recycling service.

Quote:
You look gorgeous!!! (She sent me a pic. Look out for her peeps!) RT @kramergirl: Getting ready for the cmt awards!!
2 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
@nature_org Thank YOU for having me. I'm so excited for our race.
2 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
@BethanyGaleotti BTW!! SO stoked that you're on the compost bandwagon! I'm very proud of ya sister. You'll be thrilled with the results!
2 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
#AliceBucketList. She has cancer and this is very important to her. TWEETERS UNITE!! @AUS10NICHOLS @SophiaBush
3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Quote:
@JessieOTH Congratulations! #SmartIsSexy
6 hours ago via Echofon
someone tweeted sophia that because sophia taught her to believe in herself she is the first one in her family to graduate high school AND get into college! Way to go Jessie!

Quote:
@Miranda_July Dear Miranda, I adore you. You inspire me endlessly as an actor/director. & your blog makes me want to make my blog better. xo
7 Jun via Echofon
AUSTIN:

Quote:
Please RT and help trend #AliceBucketList. She has cancer and this is very important to her. TWEETERS UNITE!!
3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Quote:
Alice is 15 & has terminal cancer. Her wishes is to trend on Twitter. #AliceBucketList Help make her day @AUS10NICHOLS
4 hours ago via web
Quote:
Why should we protect the oceans? Because mermaids live in it!! Duh!!
Quote:
Today is #WorldOceanDay. I'm going to go skinny-dipping in the Atlantic to celebrate. Join and follow @Surfrider
Quote:
Mikhail Gershman is the best cabbie in LA. Talk on the phone in Russian, text, eat baskin robbins and drive all at the same time. Gifted.
7 Jun via Twitter for BlackBerry®
I hope he's joking because someone driving me and doing all of that would scare me.

JOY:

Quote:
Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute... Is this really the logo for a shoe company!?

Quote:
Flipping through the stations... Did Nancy Grace really just say "the single most important thing you can do is set a good example." ??? Um, I think she forgot she was on the Nancy Grace Show <rolls eyes, throws up a little in mouth>
10 hours ago via WhoSay
Quote:
Bedtime hashtag frenzy... #TrueBlood #GameOfThrones #TheCloser #MadMen #mydreamjob #justsayin #youknowthatsright #cantwait #goodnight
21 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
I think we now have a rundown of Joy's favorite tv shows

Quote:
Blog update! Http://www.bethanyjoy.com "Date Night" http://say.ly/asSoqi
7 Jun via WhoSay
Quote:
Are you a Treader for or Giver to LOVE146? If you have questions for them, let me ask for you!Will be posting a video soon, submit q's here!
7 Jun via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
Love146 attended the sentencing of a child sex trafficker in our city today. He received 25 years in prison: http://bit.ly/lK9wIx
7 Jun via TweetDeck
Quote:
In honor o Reese Witherspon's awesome MTV speech, a fan on my blog http://www.bethanyjoy.com suggested we get #ClassIsBack trending today!
7 Jun via Twitterrific
Quote:
Hey N'Awlin-ers... Sounds like fun!“@channingtatum: Get details on the latest extras casting call for #21JUMPSTREET... http://t.co/dUCDQ8m”
7 Jun via Twitter for iPad
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 06-08-2011 at 08:59 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread