Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2011, 04:47 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneflyCHICK (View Post)
Seriously, you have an awesome brain. I would totally trade mine with yours.
and what about your babies ? what if you don't remember them? that could be a great plot for a movie

it's so great they wen to the White House, i hope they took a pic with the obamas or atleast talk to them, that would be A-MA-ZING
i din't kno austin was a part irish too, his picture and whehe poses like kennedy
Old 03-18-2011, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

I can never forget my babies. I've been through so much pain just pushing out the first one, the second one will be the same. I had an ultrasound yesterday and I found out I'm having a BOY!!! that's right...another naughty boy.

Is Sophia half Irish too?
•icon by: deep within me
Old 03-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I can never forget my babies. I've been through so much pain just pushing out the first one, the second one will be the same. I had an ultrasound yesterday and I found out I'm having a BOY!!! that's right...another naughty boy.

Is Sophia half Irish too?
OMG !!! congratulations !! and you discovered that on st patrick's day, well he'll be a drinker then so you'll have two babies boys like brulian
i know sophia is half italian, i think i remeber reading something about her dad being canadian so i guess she's half canadian too
Old 03-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Sophia is half Italian and half Canadian

"It feels damn good, at 31, to finally feel so comfortable in my skin!" - Sophia Bush
I'm Roby avie by me
Old 03-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH (View Post)
OMG !!! congratulations !! and you discovered that on st patrick's day, well he'll be a drinker then so you'll have two babies boys like brulian
i know sophia is half italian, i think i remeber reading something about her dad being canadian so i guess she's half canadian too
Thanks Ally. I'm so excited!

I didn't know Sophia is half Canadian. I learn new things everyday!
Old 03-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Thanks Ally. I'm so excited!

I didn't know Sophia is half Canadian. I learn new things everyday!
i bet you are, your house is going to be hell interesting with two sons, that's coming from a girl with 3 little brothers wow i made you learned something new... again glad to be your sophia's source of information
Old 03-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Incredible! RT @tcktcktck: Scotland sets sail for a sea-powered future w/ announcement of marine turbine farm The Low Carbon Kid: Scotland sets sail for a sea-powered future #cleantech
14 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
Just had the pleasure of meeting @SophiaBush and @AUS10NICHOLS after their visit to the @whitehouse, great peeps! #newawesomefriends
22 hours ago via web
Quote:
Want incredible news updates & info on what's happening in Japan? Follow my new friend @wdcscribe - a Reuters journalist who knows his shizz
23 hours ago via Echofon
AUSTIN:

Quote:
Hey yall. Please go vote for my buddy's show #TheEvent. BuzzFocus 1st Annual TV Spring Madness Tournament BuzzFocus.com
7 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Quote:
D.C. Is hilarious. Just saw this dude at a closed Starbucks. D.C. Is hilarious. Just saw this dude at a closed Starbucks. on Twitpic
22 hours ago via Twitpic

JOY:

Quote:
Aww, I miss those 3wall sets sometimes! “@JSJacksonWrites: On the GH set rehearsing w/ Tyler. http://t.co/TaXPydf”
1 hour ago via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
Watching a movie I've been meaning to see for years... SWITCH! Ellen Barkin is a comic genius!
1 hour ago via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
New blog post up! Guest Editor, Beth Crookham, shares her thoughts... http://www.bethanyjoy.com
1 hour ago via web
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-19-2011, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i bet you are, your house is going to be hell interesting with two sons, that's coming from a girl with 3 little brothers wow i made you learned something new... again glad to be your sophia's source of information
I'm hoping my next son isn't so spoiled like the first one.

Thanks for being my source of information.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
CAKE. Also known as Heaven. BAM. Sophia Bush's photo "CAKE. Also known as Heaven. BAM." on WhoSay
3 hours ago via Who Say

Quote:
Please sign this! RT @IS_Foundation: Unclaimed pets to be gassed in 72 hours in Japan!we can help them! http://bit.ly/eqWmEy"
11 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
Paradise. Best week of work. Ever. Sophia Bush's photo "Paradise. Best week of work. Eve…" on WhoSay
11 hours ago via Who Say

Quote:
Incredible! RT @tcktcktck: Scotland sets sail for a sea-powered future w/ announcement of marine turbine farm The Low Carbon Kid: Scotland sets sail for a sea-powered future #cleantech
18 Mar via Echofon
JOY:

Quote:
I just swallowed a bug. Flew right into my mouth. So. Gross.
7 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
@paulwesley Hey kid! What's shakin? Welcome to Twitterverse!
17 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
Aww, I miss those 3wall sets sometimes! “@JSJacksonWrites: On the GH set rehearsing w/ Tyler. http://t.co/TaXPydf”
18 Mar via Twitter for iPad
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-20-2011, 06:50 AM
Total Fan

OMG did you see the size of this cake ?!! and the beach, that's it, i want to work in puerto rico and joy swallowing a bug? that's really gross (thank god it never happened to me) or disgustingly hilarious

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 03-20-2011 at 07:49 AM
Old 03-20-2011, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Mmm, that cake look delicious!
Old 03-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
OMG did you see the size of this cake ?!! and the beach, that's it, i want to work in puerto rico and joy swallowing a bug? that's really gross (thank god it never happened to me) or disgustingly hilarious
I vote for disgustingly hilarious! Disgusting...yes, and Joy just made it hilarious somehow

Quote:
RT @LeoDiCaprio Japan's #nuclear disaster reminds the US to question how vulnerable we are here. How vulnerable are U.S. nuclear plants? - CNN.com
3 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
The lovely and charitable @toryburch has created a great #Japan relief shirt. Check it out. Help them out. JAPAN RELIEF T-SHIRT | Tory Burch
3 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
@JellyBeanHowie Aw thanks sweet lady!!
5 hours ago via Echofon
Something about Sophia hanging out with her and some friends in a jacuzzi (I think)

Quote:
Yup. Read this - Rocky Kistner: Oil Spill Reported Near Deepwater Drilling Site in Gulf RT @shervin: Wow remember the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill? World events moving fast.
7 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
I'm sitting under these (see pic) but cheering for #MarchMadness. So far I am #1 in my pool. Yes. I said NUMBER 1! ... Sophia Bush's photo "I'm sitting under these (see pic…" on WhoSay
8 hours ago via Who Say

Quote:
Let's go DUKE!!!! #MarchMadness Sophia Bush's photo "Let's go DUKE!!!! #MarchMadness" on WhoSay
8 hours ago via Who Say

AUSTIN:

Quote:
Please go vote for this. I could never hold a candle to the excellent and dashing Jon Hamm. Alpha Male Madness: Who's the Hottest Man in TV Land? - E! Online
3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Quote:
If I played college basketball, I would be the only man wearing short shorts among a sea of ugly baggy shorts. #oldschool
8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Quote:
Ahh. Me Encanta Puerto Rico. Ahh. Me Encanta Puerto Rico. on Twitpic
11 hours ago via Twitpic

Quote:
Ditto. “@DaphneZuniga: @SophiaBush @kramergirl @AUS10NICHOLS can I hate and love you? Enough w the PR pics! "
3 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
I'm guessing a lot pics are being passed around among the OTH Cast

Quote:
@KerryButlerNyc Moments like these are why I sometimes think "I've got to quit this TV nonsense and get back on stage." I miss it!!
22 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
JANA:

Quote:
Having an amazing time in puerto rico!!! Filming tomorrow!!! Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h4646huj - Shared by kramergirl
8 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Are they filming in puerto Rico? For the finale?
Old 03-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

not the finale, but a couple of episodes before. Sophia explains in one of her tweets below

Quote:
I am LOVING this ocean! RT @Surfrider Show Mother Ocean some love this World Water Day!!! Join Surfrider � World Water Day – Surfrider Foundation #wwd Sophia Bush's photo "I am LOVING this ocean! RT @Surf…" on WhoSay
8 hours ago via Who Say

Quote:
Love this. Simple, yet profound. RT @SagesScientists: What To Do Today - Follow your heart.
11 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
Don't worry @CandaceDallo ! This isn't the finale. It's the 2nd to last epi. But BJG is in them all!! She just couldn't come down w/ us
11 hours ago via Echofon
Someone had concern about Joy not being in the finale and Sophia explained that Joy will be in all the episodes

Quote:
Another fun scene with my girls. This is quite incredible. #Lucky #GreatFriends #KeepTheOceansClean Sophia Bush's photo "Another fun scene with my girls.…" on WhoSay
11 hours ago via Who Say

Quote:
Scary. RT @HuffingtonPost: Food radiation contamination in Japan 'more serious' problem than originally thought Workers Flee Japan Nuclear Plant As Smoke Rises
11 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
Hey @Twitter @Verified @Support could you do me a favor & remove @SophiaBushed ? She's claiming to be me & letting down my fans. Thanks!
12 hours ago via Echofon
Getting The Job Done And who would think that's Sophia when her real Twitter is spitting out Tweets Daily

Quote:
Yes, @JemaFleming I was running @BDavis_Baker too, but the CW said we aren't allowed to have twitter feeds for our characters Oh well!
12 hours ago via Echofon
that sucks, another down moment concerning the CW. I wondered where the twitter went as well

Quote:
Wishing BJG was here with the girls, but taking care of baby is obviously a little more important!! We miss you g... Sophia Bush's photo "Wishing BJG was here with the gi…" on WhoSay
13 hours ago via Who Say

Quote:
Yeah. That's a fake account. And it will be removed by @Twitter shortly. #PosersSuck RT @yems28: @SophiaBush Umm @SophiaBushed?
13 hours ago via Echofon
Someone I think found the other account Sophia publicly asked Twitter to remove.

AUSTIN:

Quote:
Why do they have to cast a short guy? Why not a tall fella?
51 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Quote:
Josh Duhamel is doing a relief run for #japan. RT and follow @reliefrun. Home | #reliefrun. Let's help out!!
3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Great for Josh to get involved!

JOY:

Quote:
Haha! “@AuthenticChris: @BethanyGaleotti I love that you named your daughter an actual name instead of a food or w\e lol!"
4 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
Almost forgot #musicmonday! In honor of Some Like It Hot, which I just watched on TMC, how about the Bway musical version soundtrack, SUGAR?
6 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Quote:
Write something about any personal journey you've taken (charity work, spirituality, beauty, friendship, etc.). Keep your writing "blog friendly" which means not too long, then post a link to view your entry. After the entries are narrowed down I'll choose one to post on www.BethanyJoy.com!
Ps You'll have to find your own forum to post your entry... I don't have a way of hosting those, sorry Entries in by...Let's say... 2 weeks?

8 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
YESSIREE! “@ROBLOVE146: RT @BethanyGaleotti: Today... Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/hsh99zjj - Shared by BethanyGaleotti //Forget the bike...Isn't that a Love146 shirt??”
9 hours ago via Twitter for iPad

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it's a no-brainer that @KChenoweth should play EFFIE in The Hunger Games movie trilogy...
21 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Cute pictures of the girls!

Joys pic is hilarious.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread