Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Pro-Brooke/Anti-LP #6 - Because we all know what's coming and we need a safe haven!

Just bringing over some of the last posts from the other thread to continue discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmyshape
I definitely think LP is happening, and on top of that Brooke will grow to accept it. I will never believe that she can be okay with LP, it's unfathomable on so many levels, but it does tie things up in a neat package at the end of s4, which is what I believe will happen.

I think the start of s4 will be an all out war between Brooke and Peyton.

Not to mention the fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by team mom
ditto. S4 is the last season. End of story. There's no way Mark is going to let BL ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after. S4 will be the downfall between Brooke and L///P. The only people Brooke will have left will be Mouth and Haley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Yuki*~
I don't want L//P to end up together. I hate them to bits and nothing is every going to change that. But it seems like everytime Lucas is with Brooke, something always happens between him and Peyton and I hate both of them for hurting Brooke like that. Brooke is my favorite in OTH, and even if she does end up without a man, as long as she's happy, then that's fine with me. If L//P end up together, I hope they die a brutal death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callalily
And hopefully Nathan.

LP can go be miserable together cause that is what they are. No matter how much they try to show them as meant to be. They are too similar. Both boring and brooding people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .lovelylaur.
But why would Mark honestly put them together again, after all that has happened? That's bull****. Lucas can't go declaring his undying love for Brooke and then be in love with Peyton a month later. It's B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. And maybe I'm glad OTH will be over after this season. I'm sick of all the ridiculous and re-used storylines and the mentally challenged star-character of the show named Lucas. He isn't interesting enough to be the star character of a show. Sorry Mark. And please tell me he will get his heart broken this season. Why is he always the happy one? He doesn't deserve happiness considering he can never make up his mind.
From a writer's point-of-view, I would never want to do something that would make my characters so hated. Putting LP together is going to do that. Not because people don't like Lucas and Peyton, but because of the way it is going to effect everyone. I just think it shows a lack of care and love for the characters themselves.

Last edited by Callalily; 07-11-2006 at 03:08 PM
Old 07-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting Lisa! The titles right on the money.

And I agree LP is just bad for everyone all the way around.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting!

I know LP is going to happen next season it's inevitable. I just hope that Brooke stays away, I hope she doesn't even bother with the insults because it's not worth it.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Ugh. L/P makes me so mad. They aren't meant to be together and Lucas and Peyton make each other horrible and miserable people. If they actually become a "couple" I think I'll stop watching OTH all together. If Mark knows what's best for him, he'll keep Lucas and Peyton away from each other.

Thanks for starting Lisa. I can't wait for the L/P hatred to begin.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But why would Mark honestly put them together again, after all that has happened?
Because he's Mark. When has he EVER done anything that made sense?
Old 07-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

I hope Brooke isn't pregnant, the LP thing would be even worse. I'd rather her just get out of the triangle without getting hurt (even though it's impossible)
Old 07-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well the only way I would ever be okay with her being pregnant is if that solidified BL and made them stronger. But I don't see that happening. I see that driving them apart more and him going to Peyton.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

I would never, under any circumstances, be okay with Brooke having Lucas' child. Just the thought makes me vomit a bit in my mouth.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

I just dont want Brooke to be pregnant

Last edited by rose parade; 07-12-2006 at 01:01 PM
Old 07-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlisaxx
I would never, under any circumstances, be okay with Brooke having Lucas' child. Just the thought makes me vomit a bit in my mouth.
Wow.

Anyone here is Brucas?
| |
Old 07-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah just a warning that there are people in here who are BL. Remember this is the anti-LP thread. Thanks.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlisaxx
Wow, Lisa

I dont want her to be pregnant next season but I wouldnt go as far as to vomit.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Old 07-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Saying that I don't want Brooke to have Lucas' baby in no way makes me Pro-LP or Anti-Brooke. It may make me anti-BL but this isn't the BL thread, so I don't see why its a problem. If people can freely say they like BL, why can't I say that I don't?

And this being a Pro-Brooke thread, I definitely think its in her best interest not to have a baby with Lucas.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I agree. Brooke being pregnant and LP happening again would be way to much.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayforandrew
Yeah I agree. Brooke being pregnant and LP happening again would be way to much.

It would be so gross.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread