Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2015, 09:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I admire that they keep it as quiet as they are, cause if I was with Jesse I'd shout it from the rooftop.
Old 01-18-2015, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Added everyone who asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22StarryNight22 (View Post)
I admire that they keep it as quiet as they are, cause if I was with Jesse I'd shout it from the rooftop.
IKR? He has the hottest girl ever. I would want everyone to know.
Old 01-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Aw, those two are never discreet on media outlets, eh? That's so adorable.

I think it's kinda their way of...confirming their relationship without dealing with press breathing in their throats. Good way to do that. Subtle.
Old 01-18-2015, 11:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

^Totally agree

Old 01-18-2015, 11:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think I said it on the PD forum, and maybe here before. But I'm just glad to see Sophia so happy. I have adored her since I was 16, so we're talking 10 years of girl crushing this gal. And the way that she looks at Jesse, it's identical to the same way that he looks at her. So much adoration and love and respect. I really think that Jesse could be it for her. Things just seem so different then they were with Austin or Dan. Am I the only one that thinks that?
Old 01-18-2015, 11:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22StarryNight22 (View Post)
I think I said it on the PD forum, and maybe here before. But I'm just glad to see Sophia so happy. I have adored her since I was 16, so we're talking 10 years of girl crushing this gal. And the way that she looks at Jesse, it's identical to the same way that he looks at her. So much adoration and love and respect. I really think that Jesse could be it for her. Things just seem so different then they were with Austin or Dan. Am I the only one that thinks that?
I agree. I wasnt a huge Austin fan at first, dont know why; he kind of reminded me of Chad, but I grew to like him, but there was always something a little off about them. Dont know I felt like he loved her more than she loved him. Don't get me wrong, she loved him, but I don't think she was IN love which would explain why they were always on and off.

With Dan, I really think she fell hard for him, but with his work in SF, it was meant not to last, especially after she got the CPD job.

With Jesse, it just seems so easy. The guy looks like a total sweetheart and he obviously adores her. I mean, he's been the biggest Linstead fan feom the start and we can also see that Sophia really cares about him as well. I mean just the way she looked at him in the TCA after party pic, she looked he awe of whatever he was saying.
Old 01-18-2015, 11:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveedgemont (View Post)
I agree. I wasnt a huge Austin fan at first, dont know why; he kind of reminded me of Chad, but I grew to like him, but there was always something a little off about them. Dont know I felt like he loved her more than she loved him. Don't get me wrong, she loved him, but I don't think she was IN love which would explain why they were always on and off.

With Dan, I really think she fell hard for him, but with his work in SF, it was meant not to last, especially after she got the CPD job.

With Jesse, it just seems so easy. The guy looks like a total sweetheart and he obviously adores her. I mean, he's been the biggest Linstead fan feom the start and we can also see that Sophia really cares about him as well. I mean just the way she looked at him in the TCA after party pic, she looked he awe of whatever he was saying.
I agree 100% especially with your comments on Austin. I like him alright, it took some time for him to grow on me. But he did. I never really kept up with her and Dan, I didn't even know they were dating until the "Do Something" awards.

I think the reason why Sophia wants to keep it so guarded with Jesse, is because of the way she feels about him. She just deserves somebody who can treat her like she deserves to be treated. Someone who's going to know what they have and appreciate it.

I say that like I know her personally, so I don't mean that in a strange stalker way. lol

I just mean it as an It's finally her turn. kind of way. She's always posting about her friends weddings/baby showers. Maybe it's finally her turn to have something so wonderful in her life.
Old 01-18-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Although we have no confirmation on what's really going on, I do think that Sophia and Jesse are dating. And I couldn't be happier for both of them.

Jesse seems such a nice and sweet guy and I love that they're keeping everything quiet. I somehow think that the media and press always tend to destroy everything so they just want to protect their relationship.

• • era • • [icon]
Old 01-18-2015, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jesse seems such a nice and sweet guy and I love that they're keeping everything quiet. I somehow think that the media and press always tend to destroy everything so they just want to protect their relationship.
Exactly which is why I have no expectations for them to actually confirm it to the press. They have their own way of telling us tidbits through favoring tweets and such and that's only thing we can get so far with those two.

I have no problem with Austin dating her at that time because I was around when they were together since I was part of OTH fandom anyways. Austin seems like a nice guy so I didn't mind them and I didn't know Dan very well to care about them so I just...don't like go out of my way to google them and find out about them and stuff so yeah.

Jesse seems like sweetheart and seems to make her happy from those pictures and her smile was so glowing and I couldn't see anyone smile like that especially when you know that person is so happier and in love and if Jesse makes her that way then I am happy for them and that they deserve each other and couldn't have asked better someone for either of them.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
Exactly which is why I have no expectations for them to actually confirm it to the press. They have their own way of telling us tidbits through favoring tweets and such and that's only thing we can get so far with those two.

I have no problem with Austin dating her at that time because I was around when they were together since I was part of OTH fandom anyways. Austin seems like a nice guy so I didn't mind them and I didn't know Dan very well to care about them so I just...don't like go out of my way to google them and find out about them and stuff so yeah.

Jesse seems like sweetheart and seems to make her happy from those pictures and her smile was so glowing and I couldn't see anyone smile like that especially when you know that person is so happier and in love and if Jesse makes her that way then I am happy for them and that they deserve each other and couldn't have asked better someone for either of them.
Preach!
Old 01-18-2015, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Raddy.
Old 01-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

One of the interviews of both of them at the TCAs is up here

I love the way Sophia is looking at Jesse <3
Old 01-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Uh, I love to stare at them.
Old 01-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

seriously. these two.
i don't think ive been that invested in a TV couple since Luke & Lorelai!!

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Old 01-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

seriously. these two.
i don't think ive been that invested in a TV couple since Luke & Lorelai!!

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Closed Thread   Post New Thread