Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OTH/Brooke 8x19: "Where Not To Look For Freedom"

8x19
Where Not To Look For Freedom

Episode Description

okay, i screwed up and posted the edit of 8x20 as 8x19 and I don't remember everything I put in the thread, so we'll just leave a blank opening

HAVE FUN
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 05-03-2011 at 12:29 AM
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

DISCLAIMER

In light of recent news about cast members singing on for a Season 9, please keep those out out of the episode thread. They are considered Spoilers because it contains upcoming episodes and next seasons news. And as much as we'd love to end at Season 8, that might not be happening. So let's just have a great episode chat and look forward to the next day
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-27-2011, 09:23 AM
Total Fan

the episode was fine, i expected brooke to be more "depressed" but i'm glad she wasn't, the episode had everything that i wanted: Brulian/Baley/Nathan+ Julian/Julian+Clay
i'm really glad that nathan and julian interacted more, it shows a new side of their friendship and they are getting closer, even with clay, their scene was good, i always knew clay and julian could be good friends plus the interaction with the 3 of them is even better, i can't wait for next week and did i said how i freakin love angry julian ?

and victoria came back, i think it's the only episode of this season when i tolerate her, she was more like s7 victoria

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 04-28-2011 at 03:37 AM
F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really shocked that Brooke is taking advice from Victoria again, especially busines advice. This is the woman who put your company into bankruptcy by filing false taxes.

But yeah, Julian fight for his wife was just amazing. And I love the friendship between him and Nathan. Before, in Season 7, it seemed so forced. Like Julian wanted to get into the 'guy club' and find a best man. But now with Julian and Nathan fighting together to bring Kellerman (now the younger Kellerman) down, it brings a lot more family/brotherhood out of them.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-28-2011, 03:52 AM
Total Fan

totally and with the baseball and the camping, they'll get even more closer, i think they really start to appreciate each other more and not just because they "have to" since their wives are bff and again angry Julian was totally badass and that's the Julian i remember from s6/7, sensitive julian is just some random plot just to create some comic relief

the COB storyline really bugs me, from what i understood, the company was done, over, how come "they" want brooke back ? i don't think at any moment writers mentionned someone who would take over COB, in this case, brooke should have just quit and not give all her money to the investors... really confusing
plus she's only the VP ? didn't she create the company?? and how many times those people needs to understand that COB CAN'T work without brooke ?
and yeah it's kinda weird how suddenly she talks to vicky about that knowing that she used to not take her calls and she's certainly the last person on earth i would ask advices about that, i guess they just want to put victoria in a better light but i still on't trust her
Old 04-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Clothes/Bros was done as well. A company filing bankrutpcy, Brooke putting all her money into paying the investors back. And now they have money to design and take on a vice president. wow, this company is like those toys that you can beat the crap otu of and they come back up smiling.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a creative one (View Post)
I wow, this company is like those toys that you can beat the crap otu of and they come back up smiling.
or like dan: it never dies but that's still complicated, it seems pretty clear that the writers didn't have a degree on business but they could've done some research about those situations and i study business and things like just don't happens or it's really really rare but still you can't just write about a company filling a bankrutpcy then just by magic everything is like before
and then why victoria went all bitchtoria on brooke when she said she would give the money to the investors since apparently the company still exist ??
Old 04-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and why is victoria even in brooke's circle. she basically trashed brooke for destroying the compay and basically reminded everyone how she's not made any progress from Julian's threat to exile Brooke from her life.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-29-2011, 03:32 AM
Total Fan

i don't get either,brooke has this weird, complex love devotion for her, and i'm sure victoria is taking advantage like she know whenever things she does, she knows brooke will still love her (kinda like dan and nathan, atleast during HS years), i do think she's better off without her, she has already her own family (julian +NHJL)
you'd say "it's normal, it's her mother", true but it's victoria and that says a lot, i'm surprised we didn't even get a julian/victoria scene this season just so she'd see that nhe was totally serious about what he said in 6x23
Old 05-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i wonder if there would be any sort of 'interaction' if victoria showed up at the house and julian happened to be there.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-02-2011, 04:59 AM
Total Fan

well he talked to her on the phone after brooke was arrested but in thanksgiving they didn't interacted at all, i wished they did so julian could have put in her place
Old 05-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

how many times does one person get need to get put in their place before they learn? apparently more than once if they're victoria davis
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Total Fan

if there's a s9, i really hope we won't see her that much
Old 05-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do as well. She's a bad seed that shall not grow in the garden
{EphramAmy}
patricia