Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2006, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 4.04 " Can't stop this thing we've started' Discussion

HIP-HOP SENSATION LUPE FIASCO GUEST STARS - Peyton (Hilarie Burton) introduces hip-hop sensation Lupe Fiasco at Tric, while rumors that Brooke (Sophia Bush) is pregnant run rampant. Still dealing with their car accident, Nathan (James Lafferty) buys a motorcycle despite Haley's (Bethany Joy Galeotti) reservations, and Rachel (Danneel Harris) poses for Maxim magazine. Meanwhile, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) clashes with Derek, and Deb (Barbara Alyn Woods) double-crosses Karen (Moira Kelly). Paul Johansson, Lee Norris and Barry Corbin also star. Bethany Rooney directed the episode written by Terrence Coli.

Airdate: October 18th, 2006
Old 10-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I liked her scenes but I wanted more, there wasn't much I loved haley and mouths scenes with her
Old 10-18-2006, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i heard there was more Rachel scenes than there was Brooke.. UGH!
But i guess at this time Soph was finishing off the Hitcher?

Thank goodness i dont' watch the whole eps..
Without Brooke parts, its no use to me
Old 10-19-2006, 02:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I was surprisingly somewhat happy with this episode. Maybe Brooke wasn't in it much, but when she was her scenes were okay and she wasn't get dumped on. The L/P scenes were also shortened, thank god. Overall it was pretty good. But that Derek kid needs to go. What a creep!
Old 10-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Can someone tell me what happened? Is Brooke really preggers?
Bunny #166
Game of Thrones | Jon&Daenerys
Old 10-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Yuki*~ (View Post)
Can someone tell me what happened? Is Brooke really preggers?
No.
Brooke said she was done being pregnant.(otherwise covering for Haley)
Haley revealed to Lucas that she was the one Pregnant.

I havent seen the ep, just got told what happened.. may have not happened in this order.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot to post my oh so fun ep review here. So here we go.

Peyton:
OMG!!!!! So scary!!!!! Derek is an absolute freak! Getting that girl to dress like Peyton and wear the blonde wig was horrible! I can't believe he has that Goth Angel Peyton tattoo!!! And next week? I am so afraid for her! It's the first time I have been really involved and interested in a Peyton storyline. I did feel for her when Ellie died but this is even more intense.Was not diggin on that outfit. It would have been cute without the stockings or whatever those were. It's like since she was going to a rap show she had to be badass. And even though Derek is evil I shouted Team Derek at the screen when he tried to keep Peyton and Lucas apart by lying about what he heard. Haha. I feel bad.

Brooke:
I really enjoyed Brooke reaching out to that Clean Teens girl. It was so sad when she got her to admit she had an abortion. And then that tear was in Brooke's eye. And the scene with Haley where she said she can't be pregnant anymore was good. You can see how strong their friendship is that she would hide the fact that it was really Haley. And that she didn't come out about it right away, but took the ridicule from practically everyone about it. And finally a Brooke/Mouth scene! Ever since Rachel/Mouth became friends we hardly get those and it was needed! I love Mouth. Such a sweetie!

Lucas:
I hate you. Always bringing up Chris Keller. Don't you have anything else to say? Maybe something nice to make Brooke regret breaking up with your ass. I did love him being suspicious of Derek though. Good call when no one else could see it.

Nathan:
Seriously Nathan what is going through your mind? Getting a motorcyle and running off with Rachel cause she said she saw something in the water? She is lying and heard about Keith from elsewhere. Basically everyone knows so that is not a secret. And telling Haley that telling a guy you are pregnant ruins his life? Jerk. Didn't you guys have this discussion a few months ago and it didn't end well. Ugh.

Haley:
She was so sweet in that last scene with Lucas!!! The way she cried and said she was scared broke my heart. I would be too after hearing the way Nathan talked and seeing his actions lately. This couldn't come at a worse time. I loved Lucas being there for her and smiling when he heard the news.

Rachel:
I don't care about you!!!! I don't want to see your hair blowing in the wind while posing for Maxim. I don't like you telling the entire school that Brooke is pregnant. And that is not payback for what she did to you cause no one ever knew the fat girl was you. And stop flirting with a married man you hoe!!! Ugh.

Mouth:
Such a sweet guy. He deserves better than all this crap. He deserves better than Rachel. He deserves Brooke. I loved how concerned he was when he thought she was pregnant. "What are WE gonna do?" Aw.

Dan:
He confuses me so. One minute I think he is this evil bastard and the next he cares. He was at the hosptial when Lucas was born? This is a total shock since everything we have known since the begining was that he wasn't there. And he left because he saw Keith there. Explains a lot. But Dan/Karen? I still can't go there. And Dan going to Lucas to try and convince him to play? That was a nice guesture but still creeped me out.

Deb:
You are a horrible person. Choosing drugs over your son. Doing it in school in front of his entire class. And also blaming him marrying Haley for your problems. And I can't believe she fired Karen!! So terrible. She needs help and needs to get off this show.

Karen:
What was going on with your hair and outfit? Looked like an old school teacher or something. LOL. No longer a MILF.

Glenda:I was so happy to see her again! And she's all punker chick. Haha. Did the petition to bring her back work? LOL.

Lupe Fiasco: I don't know your music and I don't want to know it. Didn't interest me at all. Did enjoy NH up against each other swaying to it though.

Overall it was an okay episode. Not to fantastic but it didn't suck. The friendship scenes made it bareable.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, i did read your review on your LJ I love how you do them.. me, i would never remember stuff like that
Old 10-21-2006, 01:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Okay, a little correction to my post earlier..

I really don't mind Derek now. As long as he stays away from Brooke and Haley and doesn't really hurt Peyton then he's alright with me. He is trying to abolish LP, which is something I'm very fond of him for. Besides, he's pretty good-looking.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread