Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Brooke Davis S&S #14: Because she will rock all her scenes in season 6!

Welcome to the {BROOKE DAVIS} Spoilers & Speculation Thread

Credit: LPisKiller90 @ FF

Quote:
Mark said Joe would be back in season 6. Joe really wants to come back.
Credit: Nicole<3Brucas @ FF

Quote:
Joe will be on more episodes! I heard him say to the girl in front of me that he had just signed on for some more. However, she also had a How I Met Your Mother box-set, so he could have been talking about that. I was stumbling my way through a conversation with Lee at the time so I can't be too sure
Posted by Brittney 04/28/08:

Quote:
We went on a studio tour today and in Brooke's house there was a picture in her bedroom next to the changing table of Lucas, Brooke and Angie and then in the kitchen on a bullentin board there was a picture of Brooke and Angie and right next to it a picture of Lucas and Angie.

We had a long talk with Mark tonight also. We gave him the 82 letters and he was thrilled. We told him about Sophia and he said he knew about it and not to worry because Sophia's personal opionions do not affect the show and she will do whatever is written whether she likes it or not. We asked him about the 86 letters thing and he said that it will be explained later on. And he said once again that we BLers are all amazing and we are gong to LOVE the rest of the seaon. And we showed him the cover of the book and loved it he laughed and said it was great and he put his hand on the bring Brucas back and said "BRING BUCAS BACK" and then he called it a Brucas love fest.We got piactures of him with the box that we wil post later. But we have to go, we are getting ready to leave Wilmy now.
Posted by Angie (LUCASnBROOKE4eva8) 04/28/08:

Quote:
When Mark said there was a reason why she said 86 not 82 he made it seem like it was going to be this season, he said it was a spolier so he couldn't tell us what it was but it would be explained. It just didn't seem like he meant it wouldn't be until season 6. He also said AGAIN that there are great things coming for us and we are going to love it
Credit to Amanda (hoydenish)

Quote:
Okay - so unless Mark is intentionally trying to mislead and has two versions written...whoever Luke proposed to was apparently a REAL proposal, with REAL intent to wed in Las Vegas. Which pretty much eliminates Brooke as an option.

Because the story board for shooting in Vegas includes wedding preparations and shots of a chapel.
Credit to sunchick116 in the LP spoiler thread

Quote:
I wouldn't rule out Brooke. the rumors I've heard through the grapevine, are not good. All I know, is that a friend of a friend supposedly talked to crew in Wilmy and they told him it was Brooke going to Vegas. how reliable that is, I don't know.
Quote:
602 is being filmed in Vegas. filming starts anywhere from June 17-19 on the first episode, so they'll be in Vegas the end of June. they're not taking the NC crew to vegas, they're having a 2nd unit from Los Angeles flown out to Vegas. all we know for sure is Chad will be there. which of the girls, we don't know.
Quote:
no, they're filming in Las Vegas. Instead of sending the production crew from NC, they're sending a 2nd unit production crew based in Los Angeles.
Credit to curlyhead

Quote:
There is a scene very early in the sixth season premiere where Skills and Brooke are in bed acting romantic. (Yes, I said Skills and Brooke, so what do you think? Dream? Names changed to hide other identities?)
Credits to Rebecca

Quote:
6.01 spoiler:

There is a scene very early in the sixth season premiere where Skills and Brooke are in bed acting romantic. (Yes, I said Skills and Brooke, so what do you think? Dream? Names changed to hide other identities?)

It's not Chase for sure nor the doctor. Positive. Something about the scene doesn't point to Lucas being in the "Skills" role. I really, really don't think it's Owen in the scene.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the thread hun

I'm really curious to see what season 6 will be like!
Old 06-06-2008, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

you're welcome sweetie

Me too..with all i read..i don't know what to believe
Old 06-06-2008, 07:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread
Dont want to see BS cuddling in bed.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

only if it's one of Skills' weird dreams
but you have to have a really really really weird kind of humor to put those to together
Old 06-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

yea cuz seriously, it's like Bevin and Tim.

Brooke and Skills don't even talk much And now they would be in the same bed
Old 06-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah exactly...it just doesn't make sense

• • era • • [icon]
Old 06-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Addicted Fan

It gotta be a dream, none would like BS!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

It's either a dream or they put Skills instead of another name
Old 06-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Extreme Fan

The Skills and Brooke thing is a wierd spoiler
Old 06-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

^and definatly won't happen, it's a mislead they changed the names just like in s4, instaed os Brooke & Chase, they put Rachel & Jonathan in the sides i remember
Old 06-06-2008, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Maybe it's not even true at all, but if such a scene should happen they probably changed either one of the names because BS doesn't feel right at all, it's just too weird.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe Skills is the correct name for the scene and they just changed the other and put Brooke.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this is like the most weird and stupid spoiler we have ever had

Steph who do you think Skills would be in a romantic scene with? if she wasn't married i would say...Bevin

• • era • • [icon]
Old 06-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Extreme Fan

It could be Deb...