Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2008, 12:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Brenda, Brooke & Blair: 3 Beautiful Brunettes Betrayed by their Blonde Best Friends!

I wanted to start a thread about these three classic TV heroines who all seem to have similar storylines in their respective shows!

Brenda Walsh of Beverly Hills 90210 (from Wikipedia):
During the special summer start of the third-season, Jim, who had recognized the futility of his feud with Dylan, offered another option: let Brenda go to Paris for a summer-long French immersion program instead of her best friend Kelly (who had dropped out of the program to help with her baby sister) giving Jim, Brenda, and Dylan much needed time and space apart

A summer fling soon occurred between a resistant Kelly and Dylan. This, and the triangle that followed upon Brenda's return, became a series milestone that helped to boost the show's popularity. The final confrontation between Brenda, Dylan, and Kelly—in which he informs Brenda that he chose her friend—was listed by Entertainment Weekly magazine as one of their 100 Greatest Television Moments.

Brooke Davis of One Tree Hill (from Wikipedia):
When her best friend Peyton reveals to Brooke that she has feelings for her boyfriend Lucas, bringing back the 'triangle', Brooke is enraged once again, and promptly ends her friendship with a teary-eyed Peyton. At the wedding things have not lightened up and it is clear for everyone to see and especially Lucas, that Brooke is very upset, especially with Peyton. Brooke tells him to not hang around or speak to Peyton. When Lucas and Brooke are dancing together Lucas lets slip that he and Peyton kissed during the shootout, this hurts Brooke even more and she leaves him.

Brooke breaks up with Lucas, saying she feels like he did not try for the sake of their relationship. On her 18th birthday, she sees Peyton and Lucas at the mall together but does not know that they are waiting for her, and assumes that they are together.

Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girls (from Wikipedia):
Blair is introduced as the Upper East Side's "It Girl". When her best friend, Serena van der Woodsen, returns home from boarding school, the two try to stay friends, but it only lasts for a short time. Blair soon learns from her boyfriend Nate that he and Serena hooked up behind her back. Blair, infuriated, ends her friendship with Serena and the two engage in a war. However, at the end of the episode Poison Ivy, the two reconcile.

After being fed up with Nate's love for Serena, Blair reaches her breaking point when she learns about Nate's father's drug problem and watches The Captain punch his son. She breaks it off with Nate

I wish someone could make manips with them! I was thinking of addign Summer Roberts to the list of beautiful brunettes with blonde best friends but I don't really remember Marissa stealing Seth from her.

Last edited by bdash; 03-04-2008 at 12:35 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread