Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome back, Leo.

I will watch CF tomorrow. Too tired.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't watch CF yet either. I think I'll watch the three episodes all together

Leo!

• • era • • [icon]
Old 11-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Although I'm SUPER stoked for tonight's episodes, the fact that they're promoting the hell out of Erin getting hurt makes me really nervous...
FanFicitons
Old 11-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Erin's scene on CF was only at the end, but it was so sad.

Can't wait for CPD and SUV!!
Old 11-13-2014, 03:32 AM
Extreme Fan

The triple dose of Erin was incredible. Sophia's acting was on-point the whole time, and the guy playing Teddy was amazing too.

There's a lot I love about the episodes.

I love how we got a lot more of Lindsay's backstory. I do wonder why Voight took Lindsay in but not her brother. He obviously knew him. Did he disappear to New York before Voight could help him? There's probably a story there since one of Teddy's alias was "Teddy Voight".

I love how obvious it was that Voight cares for Lindsay. He was there to comfort her when she saw Teddy's picture, and then he flew all the way to NY when Lindsay got hurt. And how badass was Lindsay when right after she got hurt, she was like "I'm going back to SVU", and then at the end of the episode when she called Voight, he's like "are you resting" and nope, she's at the precinct.

I love Lindsay and the little girl, Amy. The scene where Lindsay walks in on Nadia and Amy, I was all "aww... you're the one who helped both of them". And then Amy's face lit up when Lindsay said she was going to come to dinner with Amy and her new foster family (I think she's there to make sure the family's legit). Love the bond between them.

The salute scene gave me major goosebumps.

BTW, anyone noticed that they used a different picture of Teddy on the show compared to the promo? I do like the one they ended up using last night. It was more real to the story than the one in the promo, which I thought looked "happier".
Old 11-13-2014, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Steph and Era

I'll watch them together too!
Trying to post on this board and not read too much about the episodes haha
Old 11-13-2014, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

AH! Amazing crossover week.

I'll be back with my thoughts tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

AHHHHHHH, Crossover shows this week.

I can't. Wow, just...I was this close not to bother with it then I am like wait, maybe I should give it a shot and boy am I glad that I caved in and my goshness, those episodes are so fcking intense and amazing.

I think so far the two best episodes are SUV and Chicago PD because CF barely shows much of CPD peeps till the last 10 minutes of the episode so I didn't bother to go through with that. But the two episodes were pretty good. I love it.

Erin being tied to this storyline is just...amazing because it gives her chance to show her personal life, her background, just...amazing. Her brother being missing and she didn't know the whole time really killed my heart. Glad that Voight was being there for her in times of need and this situation brought her chance to get to know her brother when they found him and they could work on that relationship. But dang, I never knew this show would have a cop being personally affected by this situation. But glad that Erin got the chance to show that.

Everything, just everything is just wowza, I am so awed about it. Love it. I think I might like the idea of crossover thing because sometimes it doesn't work and would fail at every levels but this one, it really blew my mind and surprised me so I am definitely ok with more crossover shows like this. I don't really mind.

I might be weird but I like the idea of Voight and Benson hanging out together and they have really good banter so I don't know why but they really made me like them. Them hanging out and him saying that he missed her smile if she couldn't come to waste a trip. So I would love to see more of them hanging out more and work together and have some awesome banter. I love that she would be able to get through to him when he does something bad and he would calm down and let her do the job and she would prove him right. Anyways, gimme more of them.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the Voight and Benson banter was .. interesting it was cute. But also like .. meh, cuz not until there is another crossover will there be anymore more with the two of them.

Do love how much Lindsay we got!
interesting to find out there is a half brother. Lindsay has such an amazing
heart, what she did for that little girl was precious and lovely.

it was a great 3 part, it was intense to watch all three back to back but it was great!
Old 11-14-2014, 08:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Barely coming back to life after that crossover!!! It was amazing!!!

Soph's acting in all three shows was on-point and it was just amazing! I loved her storyline and how she stopped at nothing to help her brother and the little kids.

The whole Teddy thin absolutely killed me. How when they found him he was still just so hurt that she wasn't there (though she couldn't with her drug problem and Charlie problem) and was like "I'm not talking to you!" and you could see in her eyes how much she just died inside. And Benson being all "I'll keep my eye on her" and being a total mama Benson to Erin!

The ONLY thing I didn't care too much for is after Erin went to the hospital they sent her straight home. I understand first hand how bad head injuries can be (EMT student) but I don't really believe flying from NY to Chicago was the right idea. But they only did it cause Sophia had to go to Paris for the OTH convention. And her just being all "screw it" and going back to work when she got home with hella awesome.

Now CPD! MAN did we get a lot of Erin! I felt bad cause the whole Teddy thing in New York, then she has him come to Chicago and he wasn't there yet, THEN Sam blowing his brains out in front of her. Poor thing couldn't catch a break. All the scenes between Erin and Amy were incredible and I had tears in my eyes during all of them. How Erin tells her about how she had a difficult life and she met a cop and he helped her and then this...

I was done there! I was in tears! It was just an amazing crossover.

AND NEXT WEEK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

FanFicitons
Old 11-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint chip (View Post)
the Voight and Benson banter was .. interesting it was cute. But also like .. meh, cuz not until there is another crossover will there be anymore more with the two of them.

Do love how much Lindsay we got!
interesting to find out there is a half brother. Lindsay has such an amazing
heart, what she did for that little girl was precious and lovely.

it was a great 3 part, it was intense to watch all three back to back but it was great!
Yeah, with the crossover shows like that, it's so difficult to make them interact that much. So I know that I won't get my wishes for that happening though. I mean they both are bosses and can handle heavy crimes like that so that's why I can see them connect through that but knowing that they are from two different shows, it's impossible to put them in same room that often though. But I hope when there's more crossover shows, they should make them interact more and work together. I am all for that.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with pretty much everything you guys said. It was amazing.

It was intense and heartbreaking and damn, there were so many deaths. This crossover week worked and was so worth it. I hope they make another one in the future.

The dude playing Teddy was really amazing. Loved all his scenes with Erin. I hope we'll see him again.

Ruzek tearing up. I was like let me hold youuuuuu.

I don't know how you call the thing they did at the end of the episode for the cop that died, but that scene got me so emotional. Loved it.

Me watching the scenes of Erin and the little girl ; Erin cares so much, I love it. The girl is amazing and Sophia too. I always knew she was a good actress (one of the reasons I love her) but god, she was perfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
I might be weird but I like the idea of Voight and Benson hanging out together and they have really good banter so I don't know why but they really made me like them.
I really liked them too. Sucks they don't live in the same city.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ yeah, they're so far apart
Old 11-15-2014, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I love Mr and Mrs Thorn!
Old 11-16-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

+

Erin Lindsay + badass-ery

2.07 “They’ll Have To Go Through Me”
Closed Thread   Post New Thread