Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

5.11 'You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side' Episode Discussion.

{{ You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side }}

On the eve of Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Lindsey's (guest star Michaela McManus, "The Beautiful Lie") marriage, they conspire to save Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley's (Bethany Joy Galeotti).

Brooke (Sophia Bush) pairs Peyton (Hilarie Burton) with a surprise old boyfriend, while dealing with Victoria (guest star Daphne Zuniga, "Melrose Place").

Rachel (guest star Danneel Harris, "CSI") returns to Tree Hill facing old challenges, while Dan (guest star Paul Johansson) also returns hoping for a fresh start.

Antwon Tanner and Lee Norris also star. Michael J. Leone directed the episode written by Zachary Haynes.
-Beautiful Disaster- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think this episode will be awesome! It seems like Brooke will be having fun hooking Peyton up and I am excited to see Rachel and Dan again. PS - why can't I help but think the suprise old BF is Jake? I'd say Nathan but hell no, she wouldn't do that!
ღღღ
infallible love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

chase! sure, he wasn't exactly back for reasons i wanted...but i did have lots of time to prepare myself for this since i knew he was coming back. but i enjoyed seeing his cute little face on the show.

"you're fired." GO BROOKE!
-Beautiful Disaster- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh goodness. Chase, why didn't I think of that? I guess I assumed one of Peyton's old bf's. Anyhoo, I'm so proud of Brooke! Yay. And Sophia rocked it! I saw some of her fierceness like she used in the Hitcher. I love when she is able to pull that out of her. Hands down, best scene of tonight and to top that, best scene of the season for her.

Brooke/Owen were cute - her sitting on his lap, him feeding her. Lovely. But, I thought it was funny that neither Chase nor Owen pieced together that Brooke was Brooke. And she was so cute getting embarrased.

A Brooke and Jamie scene! "Those are the two people that love you most, almost more than me." "You're the only boyfriend in my life."
ღღღ
infallible love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:22 AM
Elite Fan

I adored the hell out of Brooke in this episode. She did it all right.

"PDA in the mall? That's so seventh grade. Owen, kiss me, they're doing it." I swear I love them more and more. They are way too cute. I adored watching her as Chase tried to explain after Brooke said 'awkward.'

And Brooke was too sweet to Jamie. Poor kid was having a rough night. And she was there just enough to make him smile without smothering him.

And I am so glad Brooke FINALLY fired Victoria. All that crap her mom gave her then she had the nerve to pull the 'I'm your mother' card? Oh my gosh, I wanted to slap that woman so hard. I'm so glad Brooke finally saw that her mom was the leech. All this crap about Rachel, Peyton, and Haley using Brooke because she has money, I'm so glad Brooke finally got that her mom only came around because she had a business and needed someone else to take care of her since Victoria/Brooke'sdad went south. And firing her as her mom too was the best part. I felt so bad for Brooke, but so proud of her too.
Ellie
then you must kiss me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked the epi, Brooke was as amazing as always and Sophia rocked the BV scene.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
feels|like|home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode too.
It had some good moments.
I loved the NH stuff.It was very dramatic and unlike anything that has ever been done with NH before and that´s what´s making me like it - it is very realistic.Even though they are just 22 years old,infidelity happens in marriages, regardless of the age.I felt bad for little Jaime who tried his best to get his parents to just spend some time with him.I don´t blame them though.They are going through hell and even though up until now they have acted like they were 30 +, they are not.They are just a couple of 22 year olds.
Sophia/Brooke was amazing this episode.My favourite scene was her freaking out over Chase and Peyton along with Rachel mocking her - it was so funny

But hands down - the best and most heartwarming scene of the episode was when she fired her mother. Sophia delivered that scene so well and her eyes were just wow. You could see so much pain inside of them and yet Victoria remained cold through out it all

LL scenes were cute.Especially the one where they are laying and talking about her dad and Keith.It was such a beautiful thing when she said that her father loves Lucas

Peyton was ok too.Not so annoying.Hilarie cracked me up in the car scene though.It looked like she wanted to laugh so badly

Mouth and Mili were cute like always

Skillz and Jaime just warm my heart The way Skillz stepped up and was the parent Jaime missed in the last episode was so beautiful.
The bunny and him being scared of it Priceless

Bevin and Tim got married Didn´t see that one coming but when you think about it Bevin is actually just the female version of Tim

Jackson was beyond adorable and so was the scene he had with Brooke.When she put her arm around him and told him that his parent love him almost as much as she does.Highlight of the entire episode
Old 03-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I think the only thing I didn't like about Brooke was she should have had more tact than telling Mouth about Rachel in front of Millicent. Even had I realized that she probably knew Rachel anyway, Brooke shouldn't have told Mouth about it in front of his girlfriend.
Ellie
then you must kiss me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Skills & Jamie Wow those two are amazing!

Jamie made me cry ..like twice! He really wanted to play with his parents When he left and let the guitar in Skills's hands..thats when I started crying

Brooke/Sophia Wow she was just amazing! Enjoyed all her scenes! She was awesome! Powerful scene when she fired her mother!

Bevin She amused me. Sad that we just saw her 2 minutes lol!

Brooke & Jamie Such a cute scene I'm happy we got a scene.

Naley I hope it will be better between these two Poor Jamie!

Victoria is so mean. I'm sad she's the reason why Rachel is gone

Found funny that Owen's friend was Chase

Unlike the eppys lately, I really enjoyed this one! It was really great and it was a sensitive eppy
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Brooke had a lot of screen time. Just the way every week should be!!

i really enjoyed this episode its definetly one to download for my ipod.

Sophia hands down owned this episode.
fvoty
mcgoslinginlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Brooke was amazing in the last episode especially in the last scene

Also ,the Browen and Brooke /Jamie scenes were adorable !!
Sophia totally owned this episode !!

icon : B.Davis
liora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Brooke/Sophia really was amazing in this last episode. Sophia can do it all: she handles both the comedic scenes and the really dramatic scenes with class and grace. One thing that also strikes me in these episodes is how breathtakingly lovely Sophia is.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

^^Very true
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread