Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazy
Wait, Maroon5 was suppose to do an European tour with Evanescence?? My two favourite bands? Together? Too bad they got kicked off

I've heard good things about 13 Going on 30 and it's opening here soon. I might have to check it out
Hey Lazy! You're from Finland right? Aah, yes 13 Going on 30 is really good. Not Maroon 5 but Hoobastank was supposed to do a tour with Evanescence.
Old 08-19-2004, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

I was just thinking, Maroon5 and Evanescence touring together??

abby-anne Good thinking to buy the DVDs while you were in the US! I should go to the US too.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Awww, I 13 Going On 30 also! I saw it on opening night, but I really want to buy it and see it again. And again. Jenn and Mark Ruffalo were sooo cute together! Ahh, a great movie. My friend admitted that she cried at the end, awww, hehe.

Gah, I'm a huge "Alias" fan but I *still* don't have the Season 2 DVD...even though it came out ages ago.

Argh...I'm having guy troubles. I need a place to vent...there was this guy I met at a month-long summer program this year, and I totally fell for him. I didn't tell people that I liked him until the 3rd week of the program, and I never told him. There was this girl that I was sort-of friends with, and one day she told me that she liked him, and I sort of gaped at her, but didnt' tell her that I liked him, too. So on the last night, they semi-hooked up, but aren't together now. But gahhhhh. He lives about 3 hours away from me by train, and even less than that from her. I'm just angsty. It's weird because we're such good friends, he and I, and I don't know if I want to break the friendship bond...especially when I'm pretty sure he likes the other girl and not me. But gahhhh...
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 08-20-2004, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about that, Shannon .

I'm having guy issues too. It sucks. I should join a club. There needs to be a club.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

Sabrina- Hmm, things have slowed down as far as visitors go. Seann hasn't put out a movie in a few months, but he is working on like three or four right now. Plus remodeling certain sections of my site, so might be another reason heh But anyways, the average is around 40...but a total of over 45,719 hits to the site. It would help if it was listed on Yahoo...one of these days hopefully it will be

If anybody is wondering about my site, it is the last link on my tag...the Seannaholic Haven

Abby-Anne- Thanks...I made it myself. The movie is awesome. When I am less poor, I'll go see it again. My paycheck is almost already spent from yesterday. Have you read the book? I love Nicholas Sparks. I brought "The Guardian" yesterday. Gonna read that soon.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Everyone!! Hope everyone had a good week! I am so tired, but I cannot sleep. I love the movie 13 going on 30 - it is too cute!

Angie ~ what is your avi exactly? I think it looks familiar but I am not sure lol.

Abby-Anne - my name is Abby too!

Sab - Hope everything is going good! See you soon in the Netherlands!

to everyone else hopefully I will get to know you all better!

Date: November 2, 2006
Time: 7:30pm
Event: Louisville v. West Virginia --- Only on ESPN
Old 08-20-2004, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBitch
Aw, I'm sorry to hear about that, Shannon .

I'm having guy issues too. It sucks. I should join a club. There needs to be a club.
How is there not a club? This I don't understand.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 08-20-2004, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Ohh guy trouble, I'm the queen of guy trouble lately. (right Abs )

But Shannon, if you really like this guy, I think you should at least tell him. If you tell him, that doesn't have to mean you can't be friends anymore if he doesn't return your feelings. Just because he hooked up with that other girl doesn't mean he likes her, and doesn't like you. Besides, perhaps he'll develop feelings for you once you tell him the truth. Don't go overboard, just tell him you'd like to go on a date with him or whatever. If he freaks out, you know enough. Just try and realize how you'd feel if you never told him. I bet you'd regret that.

Abs When exactly are you coming over? Gotta make sure I'm ready for ya.

Angie That's sounds logical. I'm sure traffic will pick up again soon.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne
Mia, I have a copy too. I'm waiting for this movie for ages. And all we keep on getting is the trailer. Was it released there?
It is coming out today! I don' t know if I will go see it though... seeing Jennifer Garner speak in spanish might be way to strange for me!

Life as Mia
Old 08-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

I still haven't seen 13 Going on 30. I feel so... out of it .

My fishy died. I made a bet for $150 I could keep one alive for a week with my ex-boyfriend. It didn't work.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Ahw I'm sorry about your fish. I'm a fish killer, whenever I'm around one, it dies.

I just saw 13 going 30 again, Jennifer Garner is such an amazing actress.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

I'm bad with animals.

I'm about ready to go rent 13 Goin on 30. With all this talk of it .
Old 08-20-2004, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hey Lazy! You're from Finland right? Aah, yes 13 Going on 30 is really good. Not Maroon 5 but Hoobastank was supposed to do a tour with Evanescence.
Yes I am Oh, okey. I nearly gave myself a heart attack thinking those two touring together Sweden wouldn't have been that bad

Laura|
Old 08-20-2004, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by S@brina
Ahw I'm sorry about your fish. I'm a fish killer, whenever I'm around one, it dies.

I just saw 13 going 30 again, Jennifer Garner is such an amazing actress.
Sabrina - You're a fish killer? I think I'm a cat killer. Indeed, Jen is an amazing actress.

Wow. Everyone is talking about Jen. Everyone, go to the Jen board.

Mia - In Spanish? Are they dubbing the movies there? Just think about Sydney speaking in Spanish. I'm still waiting for the movie here. Sigh.

Abs - I'll call you Abs, and you can call me Abby. You and Sab are going to meet? Cool.

Shannon - I cried during some scenes too. About the guy trouble, can't give you an advice since I'm clueless about boys.

Angie - I'm a huge fan of the book. I love Nicholas Sparks. My aunt from US sent me his books except for the new ones years ago. I actually have a copy of the movie. Amazing. I'm still waiting for it to be released here.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Mia - In Spanish? Are they dubbing the movies there? Just think about Sydney speaking in Spanish. I'm still waiting for the movie here. Sigh.
Sadly they do And I hate it... luckily for me I have always seen Alias in english becuase I downloaded it before it got here... but the few times I have catched it on tv...

Life as Mia