Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-13-2007, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Holidays!

Let's have an early Holiday shall we?

I'd like to say thank you so much to all of you who make this board such a wonderful board to visit.

To our past moderators - S@brina (Sabrina), Ashleigh, t a r a (Tara) and Chynna Princess (Emily). I miss all of you so darn much.
Sab I never got to co-mod with you but you're our first ever mod here and I still remember how much special you had welcomed me here. You had my first post closed. But it seemed like we had followed your footsteps and this board have had awesome moderators to date.
Ashleigh I miss you girl! We never got to know each other better, but then you made my stay here really cool. And I had the chance to mod this board because you stepped down. I haven't said thank you yet, but yes, thanks to you. I won't ever fill the shoes you left.
Tara Girl! Shortest stinct? But even if it's short, you're amazing sweety! Ryan was so proud of you.
Emily Emilia, bruha! I miss you so damn much. I love love you, you should know that. Thanks for everything. We've been through so much together here and I'm still waiting for that celphone # you told me you'd give. Hon, you gotta call me this Christmas!

To all our posters (past and present) - I hope you guys have a fantastic holidays. Enjoy and forget about your diet just for this season. You guys are the reason why M5 is the first ever board I mod and I'm still here. It's my first love and first love never dies. You all made this board so friendly and so cool!

I'd like to throw a special mention to Jasmin I love you sweety! It's been such a great pleasure to have known you and then share our love with the boys. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas (don't you?) I wish for you a very fruitful 2008!

Last but not the least, Ash, my very very fabulous co-mod! Thank you so much sweety for all the support and help you are giving me. I couldn't have asked for a better co-mod. Here's to us and more co-modding years to come!

Okay, so everyone, let's get the party started!

Here are the guys singing for us.

Last edited by HappySquared; 12-13-2007 at 08:54 AM
Old 12-13-2007, 11:37 AM
Extreme Fan

aww...Gay...you're so sweet!
Happy Holidays everyone
so...what are your plans??
Old 12-13-2007, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Ho, ho, ho!

What ever happened to Sabrina?

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 12-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jas You're welcome.

Kara I think she got so busy with real life. The last time I talked with her was when I think she had a new boyfriend and I'm not really sure but I think she had moved in with him or something. I miss her.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Pretty holiday art Gay!

I haven't stopped by here in ages, I'm sorry! But I've been listening to the latest M5 album pretty avidly ever since I got my hands on it months ago & absolutely loving it. Their sound just gets more brilliant with every new song they put out!

Hope you girls have a wonderful holiday!
Old 12-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gay you are the best! Thank you so, so much for the holiday wishes and kind words. Honestly, your post just made my day. I know I've only been a mod here for about a month but it's great to be your co-mod! Thank you so much for welcoming me with open arms. Here's to many years to come! Beautiful art by the way!

To all of the posters here--It's so nice to share my love of this band with all of you. It's like a family of M5 addicts here and I'm so glad and proud to be a part of it. I'm so happy I can call all of you here friends. I hope each of you has a very happy holidays and I hope all of your wishes come true this season. Love all of you!

Ash

p.s. I just have to squee over that video! I've never seen it before. What a beautiful cover.

Last edited by decem; 12-13-2007 at 04:49 PM
Old 12-14-2007, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kay I know you've been pretty busy with your board so we do understand. I'm so glad that you had stopped by. You know you're always welcome to just pop in and join in the discussions - crazy or not. I agree with the new album... I actually am loving it more and more as I listen to it everyday.

Ash You're very welcome. Of course, I'm enjoying sharing the modding priviledges with you. And thanks. Okay, I really think the art was good this time.

I'm so glad you liked the video. I had to upload it on my youtube as I can't find it anywhere there. I had fallen in love with that cover when I heard it last year and I told myself this has to be seen/watched by everyone. It's fantastic!
Old 12-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The art is great!

I'm glad you uploaded that video. I'd never heard them cover that song. It's going into my favorites at Youtube for sure.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Holidays

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 12-15-2007, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*bitterswt*~ (View Post)
I haven't stopped by here in ages, I'm sorry! But I've been listening to the latest M5 album pretty avidly ever since I got my hands on it months ago & absolutely loving it. Their sound just gets more brilliant with every new song they put out!
Kay took the words right out of my mouth.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long while too! Life has been crazy busy lately, but I really need to take time and catch up with everything here. I've missed you guys

I've been listening to the new album a lot to (and singing along to the songs while driving the car ) and I love it. And I'm so happy they got a Grammy nomination for it

Happy Holidays to all of you
Old 12-16-2007, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! Really? Madelen? Oh, yes! I just got home (I was away for a day because of our Christmas party at work) and that news welcomed me! Another Grammy nomination! I am soooooooo PROUD of them!
Old 12-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Moderator Manager

wow, great opening post Gay! Happy Holidays too!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Linds Happy Holidays to you, too.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:02 AM
Moderator Manager

so where are you celebrating with Adam?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Under their Christmas tree.

Join the John Mayer campaign!