Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-24-2005, 06:20 AM
New Fan

Need some favors for my Delta fansite

Hi ! I'm a new fan of Delta from Indonesia. I'm gonna launch a new Delta fansite called 'Lost Without Delta' soon. But one thing that matters for me is that I don't have the complete collection of Delta's songs. I only have the songs from Innocent Eyes and Mistaken Identity albums (we got none of Delta singles here in Indonesia). I need the above songs to be put on my multimedia section of the website later (but the ones that will be put are just the samples).

* Innocent Eyes (The Luge Mix)
* Lost Without You (Smash N Grab Remix)
* Lost Without You (The Luge Mix)
* Born To Try (Graham Stack Remix)
* Born To Try (Original Demo)
* Not Me, Not I (Recorded Live @ Vhq)

Is there anybody who can help me to have these songs (mp3 format) ? I'd be really grateful if you can tell me the links to download them (or you'll be kind-hearted sending them to me )

Last edited by louie_fung; 03-24-2005 at 07:13 AM
Old 03-24-2005, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Welcome louie!

First, I should warn you that solicitation of other sites isn't permitted. I'm going to close this thread, only because we already have an Innocent Eyes discussion thread. Feel free to re-post your question there. I'm afraid I don't have any of those remixes, but there's a possibility someone else might.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie