Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2004, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooooh I love the first pic in Dana's post..She looks so pretty! Don't know about the boots though.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

One of my favourite pictures is the one Trent took of her after she lost all her hair, with their dog, in the WW article up at Darling Delta.

Its such a vulnerable pic, though, even though she's smiling and having fun, and I love it for that. Its amazing that she let the magazine have it, and makes me love her even more. But I would never like to post it anywhere or even make an icon from it, even though I'd love to (because it shows her strength and stuff), because it would feel like *such* an invasion of her privacy.

Does anyone know what I mean?
Old 08-20-2004, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
Does anyone know what I mean?
Yeah, I get what you mean..I wouldn't like to see people iconing that pic, but at the same time I'm thinking "why not?" she's alright with showing it to the world"..it shows how strong she is! But again, it seems wrong. I don't know..

Thanks Dana!
Old 08-20-2004, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it just feels like even though she's okay with showing it, it would still be disrespectful in a way to manipulate it into an icon. Maybe that's what it is - the manipulating thing. The way it is, it's bare and natural. Manipulating it would be just that step too far.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:01 AM
Master Fan

Kat, it's been awhile since I've actually watched the DVD. *runs off to watch it now*

We need some pics...

Hey Kat, look she has dark nails!

This is big so I'm linking it.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 08-21-2004, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Aaaw, back when Michelle was young before Kate Keltie got all grown up and stuff!
Old 08-21-2004, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl
Kat, it's been awhile since I've actually watched the DVD. *runs off to watch it now*

Hey Kat, look she has dark nails!

This is big so I'm linking it.
Me too, Rox! I used to watch it at least twice weekly, but with uni getting busy again, I haven't sat down to watch it in about a month.

I adore all the pics you posted! Especially the last one. Yes, gold nails! I love them.

The Neighbours collage is cute too. You could tell she was a bit uncomfortable in her bikini top there though. She looks wonderful of course, but that's Delta for you - always at her happiest when modestly dressed.

Oh, and Rach ~ I couldn't agree more about the WW pic you speak of. She looks absolutely radiant in that photo. I think it's so beautiful that she and Trent wanted to take some photos of one another hanging out at home, and then share that particular moment that she could have kept private. It's the utmost proof of Delta's being comfortable in her own skin, and showing her fans that she can say that and mean it.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 08-21-2004, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Oh, and Rach ~ I couldn't agree more about the WW pic you speak of. She looks absolutely radiant in that photo. I think it's so beautiful that she and Trent wanted to take some photos of one another hanging out at home, and then share that particular moment that she could have kept private. It's the utmost proof of Delta's being comfortable in her own skin, and showing her fans that she can say that and mean it.
I love the relationship she and Trent have And how she is with her mum, too. Its just so great to see!
Old 08-22-2004, 01:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
The Neighbours collage is cute too. You could tell she was a bit uncomfortable in her bikini top there though. She looks wonderful of course, but that's Delta for you - always at her happiest when modestly dressed.
Hehe. Yeah, she did.

Last edited by roxygurl; 08-22-2004 at 01:31 AM
Old 08-22-2004, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl
We need some pics...

I love this one. And also the last two that you posted in your last post, Roxy!
Old 08-25-2004, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
I love the relationship she and Trent have And how she is with her mum, too. Its just so great to see!
Ditto, Rach! They seem like a very close, caring, and supportive family, and is lovely to see.

Love the younger pics, Rox. Her side fringe looks really pretty in the second last shot. I'm a big fan of the last pic too. It looks all the more dramatic in black and white.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 08-25-2004, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Just to go back to this collage:

I was re-watching the DVD and remembered I *really* don't like those trousers in the main pictures ... yet they look so pretty in the pics!
Old 08-26-2004, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for reposting. I love that collage. I'm using it as on my desktop now. Delta can put off anything! It all suits her.

Thanks to tewebster.

Old 08-26-2004, 08:51 AM
Absolute Fan

nice pics i like the last one best-
Old 08-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Aaw yeah, the last one is so cute!