Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Poor Dino, but come on already. There are other people to think about. Especially his younger brother. We haven't seen anything really with regards to how Dino could be helping his little bro through this
I agree. I mean by Dino leaving he's just making things harder for his brother, but I also understand him just not being able to be there right now. I definitely think Dino should make it clear to his brother that he's there for him no matter what.

I'm happy we have more people commenting on the episodes. This show deserves some attention. It's a really great show.

Old 11-06-2004, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Re: taped epi's

Quote:
Originally posted by Dommie
anyone have a clue where we can find on the internet episodes?
Please exchange that information via PM because it can't be posted on the boards.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Extreme Fan

All I can say is that I can't wait to see the next episode and Jon's reaction.
I love this episode. I loved the part when Jonathan was explaining the "inside/outside", hilarious.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~
I think something might happen with Jackie and the guy from the meeting.
I'm thinking the same thing.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Re: Re: taped epi's

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris
Please exchange that information via PM because it can't be posted on the boards.
yeah, i kinda figured that..i sent a few pm's out. sorry.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 11-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Re: Re: Re: taped epi's

Quote:
Originally posted by Dommie
yeah, i kinda figured that..i sent a few pm's out. sorry.
No need to apologize. Asking is fine, just details aren't.
Old 11-08-2004, 05:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just started getting into the show the last couple of episodes, but seriously I loved this one. I think its great how Ms. Young gets so jealous when Ben is flirting. I'm glad they got back together though, because Ben is so cute...

I feel really bad for Dino, cuase of what happened with his mom and dad, but I don't think that gives him reason to cheat on Jackie. I don't know, he still wins me over in the overall hotness area. I don't think Jackie could ever forgive him though.

Jon & Deb...definitely a favorite couple, cuz they are too cute together.

Christie

|R|O|S|W|E|L|L|...my anti-drug.
Ships I Sail: Max/Liz (Jason/Shiri)|| Michael/Maria (Brendan/Majandra) || Alex/Isabel || Seth/Summer || Rory/Jess || Luke/Lorelai || Sark/Sydney || Izzy/George || Nathan/Haley || Noah/Allie || Ross/Rachel || Chandler/Monica ||
Old 11-08-2004, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CandyXDreamer
I feel really bad for Dino, cuase of what happened with his mom and dad, but I don't think that gives him reason to cheat on Jackie. I don't know, he still wins me over in the overall hotness area. I don't think Jackie could ever forgive him though.
He never cheated on her, because she broke up with him. Once people are broken up, all bets are off. I seriously don't understand her logic, then again I'm a guy.

kenny | credit
Old 11-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by @ L L S T @ R
He never cheated on her, because she broke up with him. Once people are broken up, all bets are off. I seriously don't understand her logic, then again I'm a guy.
Ken I second that... only I can understand her logic. To a point anyways. She was thinking that it would take some time to get over each other because they had this long relationship. Of course she never gave him any real signs of them getting back together so he had full right to go and see Zoey. Basicly IMO, she thought that it would hurt him more then he has really let it.

Last edited by Subject; 11-08-2004 at 03:15 PM
Old 11-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject
KenOf course she gave him any real signs of them getting back together so he had full right to go and see Zoey. Basicly IMO, she thought that it would hurt him more then he has really let it.
True. But, at the same time him hooking up with Zoey isn't nescessarily him over Jackie, it's just a fix to take his mind off his parents seperation.

kenny | credit
Old 11-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by @ L L S T @ R
But, at the same time him hooking up with Zoey isn't nescessarily him over Jackie, it's just a fix to take his mind off his parents seperation.
I know. Jackie doesn't see it like that though. She sees it as an indication that their relationship must mean very little to him. Of course, like you I come from a limited male perspective. Maybe a female wouldn't mind jumping in here to give us their thoughts.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject
I know. Jackie doesn't see it like that though. She sees it as an indication that their relationship must mean very little to him.
Yeah I can see that though. By him hooking up with Zoey, it's proving to Jackie that there relationship meant nothing. There's always the waiting period after a relationshop is over, and I guess Dino just needed a fix. But, I remember in the science class, he hinted to her that he wanted to get back together with her, so if anything he was leading her on. So, in a way, I can understand why Jackie is upset.

kenny | credit
Old 11-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

I think Dino is just confused. I mean, I have no doubt that he cares for Jackie a lot..but he made it clear in the last episode he was burned pretty bad when she broke up with him after he told her about his mom. I think this made him really mad at her and he needed to do something..er..someone (heh) to take his mind off of her and all the probelms in his life.
Old 11-08-2004, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie
I think this made him really mad at her and he needed to do something..er..someone (heh) to take his mind off of her and all the probelms in his life.
nice play on words.
yeah, i agree with you.

kenny | credit
Old 11-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Wasn't it? I loved the last episode and I could see where Dino was coming from in that way.

I personally think something is going to happen with Jackie and that Al-Anon guy. I forgot his name though.
Old 11-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie
I personally think something is going to happen with Jackie and that Al-Anon guy. I forgot his name though.
His name is Matt. Yea, but you know what a good twist would be ... if he was an alcoholic. Hmmm...

kenny | credit