Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-19-2004, 11:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Has anyone seen that commercial with Jack and Courtney at some sort of formal party thing, and Jack asks her to dance. And she says something like, "but no one else is dancing," and then he says, "that's why I'm asking." I can't wait for the episode to air, I still have over three more hours before the episode airs cause I live on the west coast.
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 09-19-2004, 11:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject
I told my Grandma to watch it as well. She didn't though. I'm not sure why. She usually gives anything a chance. I guess she just doesn't care much for a show about relationships between two brothers.
Yeah. Silly The thing that surprises me is my grandma is a political freak and so I figured she'd like it, but she was all "no, they gave to much away"... well, whatever, i guess.

maybe your grandma didn't watch it because she thought it was about the kennedys? a lot of people think that and they think that's "lame." Well, maybe she'll tune into the second episode, hopefull

Quote:
Has anyone seen that commercial with Jack and Courtney at some sort of formal party thing, and Jack asks her to dance. And she says something like, "but no one else is dancing," and then he says, "that's why I'm asking." I can't wait for the episode to air, I still have over three more hours before the episode airs cause I live on the west coast.
OMG! no, i haven't seen that promo yet. Awww. Just proves how special and wonderful our favorite J&B couple is

I'm on the west coast, too. I'm watching the pilot rerun right now. *off to the matt thread to go "omg how cute he looks---even after the third time watching it!"*

gahhh... the new promo, i can't wait. they're so adorable!
Old 09-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I havn't seen this promo but all I have to say is awww...that sounds so sweet. Nice JC moments so far in the episode. Looks like we're getting their first kiss today.
Old 09-20-2004, 12:29 AM
Supreme Fan

I love Jack & Courtney! Add me to the list, please.
Old 09-20-2004, 12:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Added you, christinedechagny

Gahh. I'm going to die from anticipation of the next episode! 2 hours away! I'd love it if we got their first kiss tonight!
Old 09-20-2004, 01:03 AM
Banned

I think they have great chemistry and I am looking forward to seeing them together more ......I can understand Courtney and Bobby's relationship but I definitely ship these two now, even though I know how it ends. Great banner, Ciera!
Old 09-20-2004, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

They kissed! He just leaned in and went for it. Good for him! Sooner or later Court's going to quit denying the inevitable and jump him. I can tell. They have great potential for angst. I like angst, I just don't like it when it gets too schmoopy or unrealistic, and hopefully JC won't go that way.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 09-20-2004, 06:59 AM
Supreme Fan

*sigh* They were so great tonight. I love how Courtney's scared to be with Jack, and I love that he'll "be around" until she's ready. I really hope they let Jack and Courtney end the series together. We know they don't end up together but let them be together until the show's over at least! Especially with poor Jack dying and all. Let him get the girl on the show.

Made a banner

I know we already have a very pretty banner, we don't have to use this one, I just really wanted to make something.

Ummmmm yeah. Yay Jack/Courtney!
Old 09-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

OK I need a number, i saw both eps for the 1st time last night and I'm sold. They are just so prefect together, it makes it all the better that we know they dont end up together gives it the whole 'lost love' sorta thing which is always better then the lets grow old together thing. BUT IT SUCKS that Jack's going to die, my Mum was watching the show 2 and once old courtney said that she was like 'alright i cant watch this. To sad.'
Old 09-20-2004, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Linda the banner is really beautiful, I love it.

I also hope that the series ends with Jack and Courtney being together, especially because we know what happens later in the future.
Old 09-20-2004, 06:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww, they are so cute together Can I be a supporter?

Thanks for all the pretty fanart
Old 09-20-2004, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Love the banner!

I the episode last night! It was so great.I loved how Courtney was scared to be with Jack,but she really does like him and I loved how Jack said he would be waiting.Awww I want my very own Jack.The bowling scene was cute...although I was sad for Jack when Courtney walked out.And I have a bad feeling about that blonde Missy girl.

The new promo is wonderful! I agree about the formal scene where he asks her to dance.And that kiss at the end of the promo is hot!
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 09-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Audrey~
I've seen that promo, it's great. My countdown to Sunday has started.

I loved last night's episode, I'm glad Courtney explained to Jack at the end.

And I agree, even if they aren't together in the long run, having them together at the end of the show would be really nice.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Old 09-21-2004, 05:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Awesome banner christinedechagny !!!

That episode last night was great! Aww, I felt bad for Jack when Courtney took off after he kissed her. But she cleared it all up in the end...it's sweet that he'll be waiting for her.

Audrey I'm all giddy to watch that eppy. Looks absolutely adorable!
Old 09-21-2004, 03:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

I like these two. Add me please

christinedechagny, great banner. I like what you did with the text.