Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Total Fan

Yeah I bet w/o Grace and the pressure from Missy's parents she might have done something drastic fix her problems.

My mom used to watch Joan of Arcadia. I felt bad for her when it got cancelled b/c she liked watching it so much. That was really the only show she watched. I never really liked it that much but I did see some episodes.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Banned

Thinking about it more, I don't think Missy would leave the baby in an alley or something. I think that she would have tried to kill herself though. I can't even begin to imagine the fear that comes to a young girl when she finds herself pregnant.

I really liked Joan of Arcadia. My friend Dana turned me on to it.
Old 08-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Total Fan

Someone over at the other J&B board that Tos told us about posted that Keri is going to be in a movie on TV. I'll find the link.

Campus Confidential
Old 08-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Banned

Thanks for the news Shelly. It sounds like a cute movie. I know most of the stars involved so..

All it says about Keri's character though is that she plays the bestfriend and her last name is.... Nixon
Old 08-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Total Fan

I might watch it if I'm watching tv when it's on. I really like Katey Sagal!

*Sorry Shelly, your not allowed to link to other message boards*

Oh sorry didn't know that.

This is what the person posted:

Hi! I saw a comercial for this on ABC Family. I must admit it doesn't look terribly good, but hey at least J&B stars are working It airs Sunday, 8/21 AT 7
here's a summary from IMDB:

Violet (Carlson Romano) is in for the shock of her life when she goes from urban to suburban with her mom (Sagal) and finds a drastic difference between schools. Not only is there a popular crowd, but even the teachers show blatant favoritism. With her acerbic wit and acute sense of social justice, Violet decides to take matters into her own hands and use her first amendment right by starting a school tabloid with her new friend Cornelia (Keri Lynn Pratt, "Jack & Bobby") exposing the embarrassing secrets of the popular kids that rule the school. Along the way she mistakenly publishes information on her only crush (Teddy Dunn, "Veronica Mars"), and soon finds out that the pen is mightier than the sword. Now Violet must try to heal the deep wounds she has cast.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 08-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for posting that!
Old 08-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

That's great! It's only a matter of time then that we'll see the rest of our J&B peeps back on our TVs.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:04 PM
Total Fan

I was flipping through the channels the other day and I caught a little bit of the preview for this movie.
Old 08-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Banned

I was just watching the Gilmore Girls marathon on ABC Family and it said that the movie is next. I forgot about it. Just lucky I guess.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ooh, I saw this on Sunday night! Cornelia seemed to be channeling a less confident version of Missy. It's so funny that the two characters pretty much dressed the same. It was great to see Keri again and I found her portrayal to be pretty funny. I missed a few minutes in the middle, but enjoyed how it all worked out. Cute movie.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:49 PM
Total Fan

She seems to play a lot of characters who are alike.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocks
She seems to play a lot of characters who are alike.
I think that's just because of her look. She really doesn't fit the blonde sex symbol type. She is that very cute little blonde so she gets roles that reflect that.

Maybe she should change her image some what. Not like Anne Hathaway though. While I haven't seen Havoc I don't Kerri should do something as huge as get nude to change her peppy good-girl image.

I only saw part of the movie. My sister wanted to play so ...
Old 08-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Total Fan

Well I bet I'd enjoy being Type-cast if it kept the money coming, so I guess it's not that bad. I just really think she could do a lot better than all the "Valley Girl" characters she plays so often.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocks
I just really think she could do a lot better than all the "Valley Girl" characters she plays so often.
I want to see a Romantic movie. Like a mix between Sixteen Candles meets Crazy/Beautiful. Something like that but with 80's style. Kerri can play her typical prep girl style. Or maybe it's her who is from the bad side of town. Maybe living in a trailer park trying to go to college.

Bring back some of the 80's film magic.