Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2004, 11:21 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Liv Tyler News/Media Thread

Liv is often mentioned in various articles that aren't directly related to her projects, anyhow they have something to do with her. Let's share them. Here's the first one.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-il look alike character is starring in a Hollywood animation, according to the news site Dokkaebi News.

"An animated film lampooning North Korean sales of weapons of mass destruction will open this fall in the US. It features a character that appears to be Kim Jong-il," the site said.

Produced by Paramount, the animation is titled "Team America: World Police."

In the opening screen of the trailer, a figure that looks just like Kim appears, complete with the hairstyle, the owl eyeglasses, and the clothes.

The plot features a US world police team going to arrest a dictator who is selling weapons of mass destruction to terrorist elements. It takes place all over the world - Paris, Moscow and the Egyptian pyramids.

Besides Kim, there are characters of actors like Alec Baldwin, George Clooney and Liv Tyler, and even US President George W. Bush, Democratic Party presidential candidate John Kerry and Fahrenheit 9/11 director Michael Moore.

from newkerala.com

Animated Liv!

Last edited by Michelle; 04-06-2005 at 06:49 PM
Old 08-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

There's a small article on Liv in my People this week. I'll type it up for you guys real soon..when I'm not in a late rush to get to work.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:16 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Michelle25
There's a small article on Liv in my People this week. I'll type it up for you guys real soon..when I'm not in a late rush to get to work.
Great, I can't wait to read it.
Old 08-13-2004, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Ok I guess I just dreamed it because I cannot find it now

But I'll post an old one from People.com about her pregnancy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liv Tyler and her rock singer husband, Royston Langdon, are expecting their first child, PEOPLE has learned. Her publicist confirms that she's due sometime next winter. "Roy and I are both overjoyed and look forward to the arrival of our child," says Tyler.

The Lord of the Rings star, 26, married Langdon, 32, on March 25, 2003, in Barbados after a two-year engagement.

Among the wedding guests: Liv's dad, Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler; her mom, ex-groupie-turned-singer Bebe Buell; and rocker Todd Rundgren, who with Buell, his former longtime partner, raised Tyler – and has toured with Langdon's band, Spacehog.

At the time, Buell told PEOPLE: "I can't wait to see my grandchildren. They're going to be gorgeous!"

Tyler finished filming the movie Lonesome Jim five weeks ago
Old 08-14-2004, 05:27 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

No problem. Thanks for the article!
Old 08-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Not the best scan in the world, the poor magazine has seen better days! I might try and clean it up in photoshop or something.

Last edited by Sacha; 08-21-2004 at 11:40 PM
Old 08-22-2004, 07:28 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Thanks, Sacha! The article is readable, that's OK, let's just pretend she hasn't dirty hair.
Old 08-22-2004, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the article Sacha I didn't know she and her husband had been together that long.

SATC
Old 08-24-2004, 01:42 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

other scan from Lovely Liv

click to enlarge
Old 08-25-2004, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the articles...they are great.
Old 08-26-2004, 04:49 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

from Etiquette matters to new generation of teenagers

Quote:
Johnson, actress Liv Tyler's maternal grandmother, opened the school in Washington, D.C., in 1988 to train etiquette teachers and government officials. More than 1,400 of her graduates are now teaching manners in 32 countries. Former student Carrie Click, 28, opened Click on ... Etiquette in Tucson last year.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bency
Thanks, Sacha! The article is readable, that's OK, let's just pretend she hasn't dirty hair.
I tried to clean it up a bit in photoshop, but I just made it look worse! I'll have another crack at it tonight

Quote:
Originally posted by Michelle25
Thanks for the article Sacha I didn't know she and her husband had been together that long.
You're welcome I didn't think they were together that long either!
Old 08-29-2004, 07:16 AM
Banned

Liv Tyler ~ News Thread: Liv makes best dressed list!

I didn't see a news thread so here you go. I don't know if this is old or not.

from www.wbex.com

Quote:
Liv Tyler to go Nude

Pregnant actress Liv Tyler is set to strip off for a naked photoshoot following the birth of her first child next year.

The Lord Of The Rings beauty and husband Royston Langdon are expecting their baby in November, and gorgeous Tyler is giving herself the challenge of slimming down in time for a new year photospread.

A friend says, "Liv is worried about the effect giving birth is going to have on her body, especially as she's not big on going to the gym.

"She thinks doing a nude photoshoot would give her a real incentive to get her figure back."

(Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2004)
Old 08-29-2004, 08:01 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I've already posted that on the Pregnancy Thread and we also have the article thread. Anyway, I think we need a news thread.

Last edited by Pav; 08-29-2004 at 08:17 AM
Old 08-29-2004, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

LIV TYLER TO BECOME FASHION DESIGNER
Pregnant actress Liv Tyler is planning to launch her own range of maternity clothes -- because she can't find any she likes.
The star -- who is expecting her first child with husband Royston Langdon next year -- wants to create maternity clothes for the "modern urban girl," and has been chatting with designer pal Stella McCartney about her plans.

A friend reveals, "She is tired of the little cutesy, girlie things. She is all about comfortable, loose fitting clothes for the modern urban girl."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit the daily dish..wonder how true it is? She would be awesome! Her sense of fashion style rocks! Even though I hope not to need any maternaty clothes for another year or two.

SATC