Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-22-2004, 05:21 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

I love that red thing on Roy's body! Red is my favorite colour...

Quote:
She wants to feel healthy and do everything right for the baby.
Old 10-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Liv looks great..no makeup and so natural.

SATC
Old 10-30-2004, 04:30 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Liv looks amazing but it isn't the best picture of Roy, he looks funny.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Not sure if this has been posted or not...

Halloween
Old 11-02-2004, 10:36 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Not yet, Sacha! I love their costumes.

Old 11-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

I got one too. I know what Roy is..but what's Liv supposed to be?

SATC
Old 11-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Michelle25
I got one too. I know what Roy is..but what's Liv supposed to be?
A pregnant bobby-wife?
Old 11-02-2004, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

I'm not for sure?

SATC
Old 11-06-2004, 07:55 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

No matter.

Another picture of our couple...

Old 11-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Absolute Fan

aw their so cute together!!!!they seem to be in love for sure.
Old 11-14-2004, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Very nice!! I can see she helps dress him..it is so cute!!

SATC
Old 11-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

What makes Roy so special?

We are on the same level, true soul mates. It's important for us both to give the other one the necessary space to concentrate on our profession. When I would pester Roy the whole time he wouldn't be able to write songs. People always think that rock stars have a wild, crazy life. Not us. We love to sit at home and watch TV. Sometimes we go into the cinema. You know, being famous doesn't mean anything to me. And I don't let myself being infected with the Hollywood delusion to shoot one movie after another when you're currently famous. I listen to my heart and just take roles when I like the script. My greatest luck was to find a man like Roy who loves me like I am, who doesn't care if my career is up or down. Even with my 27 years I've had the experience of not being on demand. That's why a happy private life is so important. You have to be able to function as a human being and not being dependent on praise and fame. Otherwise you're living a miserable life.

Different to other Hollywood stars you don't seem to be enslaved by the slimness delusion ...

It wasn't always like that. We are all insecure about our body. As a teenager I was obsessed with my weight and tried every new diet until I decided to enjoy life. Sure I would like to be slim all the time, but that's not my nature – and I've finally settled with that. When I shoot a movie, I lose weight. When I don't work, I enjoy the good things in life and gain weight. Though I have to say that I look like Moby Dick in my pregnancy (laughs).

You and your husband are together for more than six years and married for almost two years. That's a long time in the show business. What's your secret?

I can't really explain it, I think it has to do with how we are. We suit each other, we both are understanding and patient. We love each other and are best friends. Roy is funny and a gentleman. He has incredible good manners and always treats me like a lady. And he's very intelligent. Until now I had luck with my men. Before my relationship with Roy I was together with Joaquin Phoenix for three years. When I look then at most of my friends – beautiful, loveable women, who constantly go out with men, but never find the right one. Then I ask myself: What's going on there? These are all gorgeous girls.

How did you meet Roy?

Summer Phoenix, Joaquin's sister and one of my best friends, introduced us. She and Casey Affleck, Ben Affleck's younger brother, became parents recently.

Why did you celebrate your wedding twice?

Roy and I are shy and the most important thing for us was to keep the wedding intimate. We decided for a ceremony with candle lights in a beach house in Barbados. That was in March 2003. And one month later we celebrated in New York among friends and family. My father, mother, Roy's brother Anthony and singer Evan Dando sang for us.

How did your life change since the wedding?

We've moved into a house in New York and have a ranch in California. That was a shock for me. For 3 years we've lived in New York in a tiny apartment and though we hadn't enough space we got along very well. Our new houses are really big. I didn't know how much work and responsibility that meant. Nobody prepared me for that, I had to get used to it first.

thanks for the transcript to http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/
Old 11-19-2004, 06:36 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

another scan

Old 11-19-2004, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

They are so cute!! Thanks for the scan. Here's another little pic that relates to them.

SATC
Old 11-20-2004, 05:37 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

The younger the guy, the greater the jealousy. So true...