Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2004, 01:30 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Liv Tyler Quotes

Please post Liv's quotes you know. Let me start.

Life

I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.

I have these slumber parties with my father, and when we can't sleep we stay up all night trading beauty tips. He knows all about the good creams and masks.

It was really funny and uncomfortable to have Richard Gere looking between your legs all day long... because he really didn't know what he was doing with all those instruments and I was like, 'No, it would go a bit lower!'

The age I'm at now, you go from being a young girl to suddenly you blossom into a woman. You ripen, you know? And then you start to rot.

LoTR

I see it as an honour to be one of only a few women in the picture and to bring the feminine touch to the story.

It was a very good experience. It wasnt just to make a movie, it was my life. I was employed at The Lord of the Rings for a year and a half

She has to be patient and supportive and let him go off and do the things that he has to do. But she is impatient, too. When you're in love, you want to spend all your time with that person, and she finds it difficult that they can't be together. (on Arwen's and Aragorn's relationship)

read more quotes
Old 08-16-2004, 01:54 AM
Banned

I found some quotes here -The one is my favorite

"I am amazed I have any fans at all!!! It makes me feel so good to know that I do. It makes me feel really good inside to know that there are some people out there who seem to understand me in some ways even though they don't know me in the flesh."
Old 08-16-2004, 04:54 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Thanks for the link, nice one.

"I guess what I like most about NY is that it feels like home to me. I was born here in 1977 and have lived here, on and off, my whole life. I feel very connected to NY. I love how much it has to offer, though it still feels small and cozy. There are so many amazing things to see here: incredible art, just about every film, amazing music, all kinds of interesting people. I like to ride my bike on the Hudson River . I like that I can walk my dog around two blocks and he meets about 20 other dogs to play with. I like that I can get a turkey sandwich at 4 in the morning if I want to. A beautiful night out in NYC can be any night because anything can happen. It is spontaneous and surprises you all the time."
Old 09-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

nice quote for our hangman

Quote:
It's very funny, and we really laughed a lot while we were making it and I could always tell how happy the director was by how hard he laughed behind the monitor.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

I love this one, so cute!

"But I've discovered e-mail, and I love my space biscuit more than anything in the world." Wait, space biscuit? what's that? "Oh, I don't know", she says. She cuts out a little imaginary square in the air with her hands. "I just call it that 'cause it looks like a cookie - it's orange and white." Oh! you have a Macintosh iBook. "Yeah."
Old 09-18-2004, 01:53 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

space biscuit

Thanks for sharing, Sacha!
Old 10-06-2004, 07:59 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I'm happy.
Old 10-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Aww, thats so sweet. So nice to hear stuff like that sometimes
Old 10-09-2004, 02:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

quotes like that make her beautiful.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

About the Academy Awards

Quote:
"I just think it's really funny and entertaining. I mean, I don't necessarily take them really seriously - I don't even think a lot of really good films get seen. But I don't think that's what it's about."I mean, how amazing was Ellen Burstyn in Requiem For A Dream ? Especially as she was acting with herself most of the time. I don't understand how a performance like that can't win. I was so affected by that movie that I had to turn it off. I felt as if I was on drugs and my heart was about to leap out of my body."
Old 10-16-2004, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
quotes like that make her beautiful.
Absolutely

And Pavla, I totally agree with that quote. Awards now are popularity contests, not always given to the best performers. Ellen Burstyn was sensational in that role, I could never understand how she lost against Julia Roberts. Julia was playing Julia, but she was an industry sweetheart at the time.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:44 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I couldn't understand it either. You know I don't like Julia.
Old 10-30-2004, 04:42 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Robert Altman about Liv

Quote:
She's just a marvelous actress, Very serious, very prepared, and very professional. I am crazy about her.
Patrick O'Connor, Inventing The Abbots director

Quote:
Liv is a delightful combination of being very girlish and very wise.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Those are very nice comments about Liv. It's obvious that she is a great actress to work with

SATC
Old 11-05-2004, 08:37 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

No doubt.

About acting

Quote:
It's terrifying. It's so scary, because you get used to being around the crew and being friendly with everyone and then suddenly, at a certain point, everything switches and you're the one standing behind the lights and nobody's going to help you. And that can be really difficult sometimes.