Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Jake & Mo Friendship: http://www.fanforum.com/f191/jake-mo...hugs-63056338/
Old 05-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Thanks for the link! I'll be adding that thread as well as the new Drew & Katie thread sometime this week (probably around the time we get Into the Cold Cold Night discussion thread up). Also...

The Fan Forum Music Video Awards 2012 are just around the corner. The deadline is June 24th for submissions if we have an interest in the board participating. What do you guys say? Want JustMe2000 and myself to sign us up?
Old 05-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Stop that .
Old 05-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the updates and such.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can someone tell me at the end of season 8 there is a movie? like 4 episodes together? is it Degrassi goes Hollywood? then season 9 at the end there is also a movie? is that Degrassi takes Manhattan? and if it is is that the end of old Degrassi, with characters like SPinner, Emma, Mannie, Ellie...
Also i found some halloween episode in season 8, is there anymore of episodes like that in some other seasons? and one more question after season 9 in later seasons is there anything that is connected with old Degressi, like some of the characters from early season i mean like Emma and Ellie or Jimmy, not Peter or someone like him or are, or are there mentioning of them like where they are now? and also those minnies, is there any way to download them, and is there order for them, i think i asked that before on this board but cant remember the answer?
I know its a lot of questions but it would be great if someone answered to them for me please! Thanks!

Last edited by apjrlmcd; 06-13-2012 at 10:52 AM
apjrlmcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Name : David
Who's your favorite actor/actress?: Mel Gibson,Matt Damon i dont have women one but Kristin Kreuk because of her beauty!
Who's your least favorite actor/actress?: Sandler, Stiller, Jim Carrey and guys like that!

Favorite Couples : Sean/Emma if not them Sean/Ellie i dont know more, i would have to watch it again, maybe Craig Ellie

Favorite episode : The one when Sean and Emma, were on dinner with her parents and then, Sean gets drunk!

Why do you watch Degrassi?: It started when i was watching tv, and started turning chanells, and left on the program where Degrassi was, it was episode where Jay takes some paper from that guy with the glasses, and Sean stands up for him, then later i saw Sean and Emma and they were a couple, and imidiatelly loved them, Sean is my favorite character because i can relate to his problems!
then i downloaded the whole show, and watched only Semma scenes, but i want to rewatch it now, because there are lot characters that i like like, Ellie, Craig ...
thats way i asked those questions in post before!

What other shows do you watch?:Right now, Gossip girl, but only because i want to know will Serena and Dan end up together, show was great in season 1, but later i didnt like it very much, watched it only because of Derena, and also Vampire Diaries! of the ones that are finished 24,Buffy, Angel, Dawsons creek, Degrassi offcourse, The fresh prince, Friends, Lost, Malcolm in the middle,Nypd blue, The oc, Oth, Prison Break, Roswell, Saved by the bell, Smallville, That 70 show!
Old 06-14-2012, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Welcome apjrlmcd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by apjrlmcd (View Post)
Can someone tell me at the end of season 8 there is a movie? like 4 episodes together? is it Degrassi goes Hollywood?
You are correct, that is Degrassi Goes Hollywood, although it has been released under a different name in Canada. As I recall, I think all 4 "episodes" were aired together as if they were a movie.
Quote:
then season 9 at the end there is also a movie? is that Degrassi takes Manhattan? and if it is is that the end of old Degrassi, with characters like SPinner, Emma, Mannie, Ellie...
Right again! This was the second movie.
Quote:
Also i found some halloween episode in season 8, is there anymore of episodes like that in some other seasons?
There hasn't been any Halloween themed episodes but there has been several minis for the holiday.
Quote:
and one more question after season 9 in later seasons is there anything that is connected with old Degressi, like some of the characters from early season i mean like Emma and Ellie or Jimmy, not Peter or someone like him or are, or are there mentioning of them like where they are now? and also those minnies, is there any way to download them, and is there order for them, i think i asked that before on this board but cant remember the answer?
I know its a lot of questions but it would be great if someone answered to them for me please! Thanks!
Check out our webisode thread here. I recently made an attempt to list all the minis; still have to find the earlier ones online however.

As far as original DTNG character appearances we only have had cameos. Paige was spotted in the recent set of minis (forget the title) surrounding the spirit squad. The executive producer recently tweeted Miriam McDonald aka Emma and asked if she would be interested in appearing in a Degrassi mini so that may or may not happen.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Looks like the Fimogen thread isn't on the OP. I got confused because I knew I'd been posting in it and then it just disappeared!

http://www.fanforum.com/f191/fimogen...year-63041012/
Old 06-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the board!
Old 06-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
Welcome apjrlmcd!

You are correct, that is Degrassi Goes Hollywood, although it has been released under a different name in Canada. As I recall, I think all 4 "episodes" were aired together as if they were a movie.

Right again! This was the second movie.

There hasn't been any Halloween themed episodes but there has been several minis for the holiday.

Check out our webisode thread here. I recently made an attempt to list all the minis; still have to find the earlier ones online however.

As far as original DTNG character appearances we only have had cameos. Paige was spotted in the recent set of minis (forget the title) surrounding the spirit squad. The executive producer recently tweeted Miriam McDonald aka Emma and asked if she would be interested in appearing in a Degrassi mini so that may or may not happen.
thanks very much for answers , now i know in what order to watch!
There was hallowen special
it was “The Curse of Degrassi” set in Season 8, Episode 4.5, it was in my folder of season 8!
tnx for the link of minis, they kinda cool, but what do they mean, whats the point of them? and when do they occur, is there way to now this?
and what is cameo?
i was thinking like there could be mentioning old characters, like whats happening with them,and stuff like that, if not guest staring some of them!
Old 06-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
Looks like the Fimogen thread isn't on the OP. I got confused because I knew I'd been posting in it and then it just disappeared!

http://www.fanforum.com/f191/fimogen...year-63041012/
Oooh! Thanks! I don't know how that happened, maybe because I wasn't sure what to categorize them as. They are a romantic relationship. Like what Sean/Craig wish they could be.

Quote:
thanks very much for answers , now i know in what order to watch!
There was hallowen special
it was “The Curse of Degrassi” set in Season 8, Episode 4.5, it was in my folder of season 8!
tnx for the link of minis, they kinda cool, but what do they mean, whats the point of them? and when do they occur, is there way to now this?
and what is cameo?
i was thinking like there could be mentioning old characters, like whats happening with them,and stuff like that, if not guest staring some of them!
The Curse of Degrassi is considered a mini, but it was one of the longer ones.

The minis are usually based off of what happens in the show - like if you look at the season 6 ones you can tell that "Sean in Prison" goes with the episode True Colors. Did it actually happen? Some say yes, others say all the minis are set in a sort of alternate reality. Some of the minis are more out there like Degrassi of the Dead or Lost in Degrassi.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the updates.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Loyal Fan

not sure if i been here yet but gotta say i love degrassi next generation

i have seen a few seasons
also the latest but i still havent seen the new episodes
there are new episodes right?

its cool that they are still doing it
its like saved by the bell but more modern
and obviously more cast which is cool too

ONE OF A KIND ~ YOUR 1# SOURCE FOR LINKIN PARK EPICNESS &
ME = NEW BSB PROJECT.

WANT TO BE INVOLVED? PM ME ASAP FOR MORE DETAILS.
IN NEED FOR SOME EPIC PSD COLORINGS OR STOCK IMAGES? VISIT MY DEVIANT
SeIena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Luke/Bilyk/Drew Torres appreciation thread because he's too adorable to resist
Old 07-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I haven't posted here in about two years, so I'm going to introduce myself again now!

Name: Ashley
Who's your favorite actor/actress? Nina Dobrev, Autumn Reeser, Kristin Kruek, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc.
Who's your least favorite actor/actress? I really don't have any...
Favorite couples? I just recently started watching Degrassi again about a week ago, so as of now I'm not sure, but in the past I shipped Sean/Emma, Manny/Jay, Spinner/Darcy, Declan/Holly J, Riley/Zane, Katie/Drew (before the whole K/D/B triangle came to the surface), etc.
Favorite episode? I may be one of the only ones, but I really liked both parts of Mr. Brightside. As for back when the show was Degrassi: TNG...there are too many favorites to name.
Why do you watch Degrassi? It's a lot of times so relateable and I just love shows that I can really relate to!
What other shows do you watch? The Vampire Diaries, Burn Notice, Suits, White Collar, Saving Hope, etc.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread