Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2012, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

^ I still agree with this honestly. They got a little more closure in recent episodes but I don't want this to be a situation where they get so attached they can't move on. I'm really worried that will be the case. Everything has a natural expiration date. For me one of the big issues is that they have too much history at this point. Things would be different if they had kept Tyson but the fact is they didn't and being together is probably going to hurt more than help. I worry they would feel the need to constantly be reliving their decision and that's not healthy. Spending time apart and moving on to new relationships will allow them to grow as characters (and as people) and they both really need that right now.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTequilia (View Post)
Can you add me?

I hope that KC & Jenna never get back together. It's not just because I hate them as a couple. It's that they become unlikeable when they're together, and everything is always about Jenna. They become so much more likeable apart. I really loved KC's scenes with Connor, and Jenna's with Alli and Jake. Getting back together would only hurt their characters.
I think that Jenna and KC are much more likable when they're not together as well, but, to me it's more than that or their history. I think finally after everything being all about Jenna all the time that we are finally getting to see KC be given something constructive to do without being written off as a bad guy and I think that as long as Jenna is involved in a storyline with KC that she will always come first and upstage KC and that it will never actually be about KC or from his point of view. I think that while Clare was isolated a lot of late that it was never, ever on the level that KC was isolated in the Kenna dynamic and he deserves more to do than just being part of the Kenna dynamic. I think that it would've been easier to like Jenna and KC as a couple if their pregnancy was taken seriously from the start and not written like a joke with no consequences and if their relationship wasn't always all about Jenna and that's why I don't like them as a couple and why I hope that they never get back together.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't completely hate these two, but I did for a long time, now I love them more than words, but KC was such a jerk to Jenna in regards to having the baby.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always wanted to see KC be written like the guy we saw when he first came in that he was smart but as long as Jenna is in a storyline with KC the writers will make the whole thing all about her and they are much more likable when they aren't together.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

these two were one of the worst pairings to ever grace my degrassi tv. hands down.

Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread