Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2010, 03:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you!!!
LindyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would be awesome of they made a guest appearance and Ellie was on Craig's arm and sparkles her engagement ring
I can totally see something like that happening!
Old 08-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

It would be cool if they had some kind of a reunion show.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:20 PM
Loyal Fan

so I've finally caught up on degrassi.. i'm actually finding this season to be quite enjoyable. i really really miss these two though.
Salu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

I miss all the old characters... so a reunion show would be great. Not just for these two but all of them. It would be fun to see what they've been up to.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

I know I'm really late in joining the party, but please add me to the list. Crellie is my favourite Degrassi couple from all the seasons. A little disappointed with how the movie ended, but satisfied that it at least gave hope for a Crellie reunion someday.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Even though I'm not a crellie shipper, I think they are better than cranny and crash. They both can relate and were friends first. She with the cutting and him with the bipolar. I'd want to be friends first before I go out with a guy or start a relationship.
Proud Shipper and Fan of Val/Jeff Holly/Henry Brooke/Lucas Jake/Peyton Nathan/Taylor Sean/Emma Craig/Manny Jay/Alex Spinner/Paige Kelso/Jackie Eric/Donna Cory/Topanga Slater/Jesse Zack/Kelly David/Donna Brenda/Dylan Kelly/Brandon Steve/Janet Brady/Amber Henry/Sam[/ COLOR]Dedicated to Andrew Lawrence, Dustin Milligan, ARod Jared Padalecki, Sam Winchester, and Milo Ventimiglia True Love First Love[/COLOR] I want a Henry of my own.
lovejonathanjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Loyal Fan

This video's from a couple months ago of Jake Epstein:

Jake Epstein Exclusive Interview Part 1

Its at the very end where when asked if he would ever return to Degrassi. He says how the tv movie they shot last year kind of felt like the end but the producer's are always inviting him back and they've been so good to him..but he's so busy with tour but you never know what might happen.

PRODUCERS PLEASE MAKE A MEGGA REUNION MOVIE WITH CRELLIE! (of course others too lol)

♥Brooke&Lucas♥|♥Britney&Justin♥|♥Buffy&Angel♥|♥Ryan&Rachel♥|♥Ricky&Amy♥|♥Rory&Logan♥|
brustinluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Isn't he done with his tour now? Of course, she has her new tv show, but should be able to take time off. I wonder if they plan to bring any characters back from time to time, like they did Marco last season for one episode.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindyC (View Post)
Isn't he done with his tour now? Of course, she has her new tv show, but should be able to take time off. I wonder if they plan to bring any characters back from time to time, like they did Marco last season for one episode.
Yeah cause Michael Seater was able to take time off from 18 to Life to shoot for the Vacation with Derek movie. And I think I totally did a double post, I think I posted that interview before but forgot..hehe my innerfan girl can't get enough of them...I really hope they come back, it was awesome seeing Marco last season I was really surprised.

♥Brooke&Lucas♥|♥Britney&Justin♥|♥Buffy&Angel♥|♥Ryan&Rachel♥|♥Ricky&Amy♥|♥Rory&Logan♥|
brustinluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Stohn tweeted about seeing Paula, who stopped by the set yesterday and I couldn't help but think that it would be nice to see Jane show up even if it's just in a cameo in a Holly J plot. Putting this back on topic, again, I'd like to see either one of these two show up again in a similar role. I would guess she would be more likely than him to show up again.

Actually, that whole Adamo teaching plot makes me wonder if they'll have him come back to Degrassi as a full time teacher?

Oh and Craig and Ellie? Nice.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would think it would be cool for Marco... and I guess by now, he would have graduated from college? It would definitely be nice to see too what Craig and Ellie are doing now. The movie was a whole year ago so anything could have happened by now.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Loyal Fan

You're right, a year is enough for a lot of things to happen.

Let me fanwank: he went back to Toronto (I highly doubt she'd go to LA again), they met up and had some goulash&guacamole, watched a movie and hardcore funked.

THE END.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

They definitely hardcore funked! That's for sure!

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Gosh I've got the C/E flu this week. Here's a video that I can't believe I've never seen before. It's quite fanshmastic.

Justmiiii - Craig Ellie: Broken
Reply   Post New Thread