Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturnalCouchPotato (View Post)
According to Wikipedia, he graduated (with honors!) from NYU in 2012. His personal website hasn't been updated since November, though his page on the ABC News website has a lot of articles. At least we still get a lot of Daniel Clark, compared to other Degrassi alums.
That is so awesome that he graduated with honors! Congrats Dan! It makes me feel bittersweet as a Sean fan though because I wanted to see him graduate high school. I think it would have meant so much to him and would have been a fantastic way to end his character arc as the reformed bad boy. I would have loved to see Mr. Ehl in the audience. But having his final moments on the series with Mr. Simpson, another crucial teacher in his life, are equally memorable. I think Sean received some of the more decent exits.

Last edited by kaleidocat; 04-07-2013 at 11:32 PM
kaleidocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

i wish he had a happy end with Emma

Last edited by Soeshie20; 04-22-2013 at 01:40 PM
Soeshie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
i wish he had a happy end with Emma
me too, i hate when my favorite couple from the show doesnt end up together...
apjrlmcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:37 PM
Extreme Fan

I wonder if Daniel Clark would ever go back to acting or would be open to a Degrassi reunion.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

I am watching a degrassi mini when sean comes back and sees Emma or wants her back
Old 04-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

All I can think about when looking at those pictures is that by the look on Snake's face, Sean must stink something fierce.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

My favourite character in the whole show! I miss him so much

LightSoViolent ϟ
Carolina95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturnalCouchPotato (View Post)
I wonder if Daniel Clark would ever go back to acting or would be open to a Degrassi reunion.
I think the majority of the DTNG originals would be more open to a reunion special like what they did with the Degrassi High crew before DTNG. It would be a great opportunity to catch up, promote what they are doing now, and reminisce. But honestly I'm kind of terrified of it all. I'm much more comfortable with a reunion of cast members but what if they totally give one of your favorite pairings or characters the shaft and they don't get a mention? It would hurt so much.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I think the majority of the DTNG originals would be more open to a reunion special like what they did with the Degrassi High crew before DTNG. It would be a great opportunity to catch up, promote what they are doing now, and reminisce. But honestly I'm kind of terrified of it all. I'm much more comfortable with a reunion of cast members but what if they totally give one of your favorite pairings or characters the shaft and they don't get a mention? It would hurt so much.
Yeah, to be honest, I'm more interested in the cast members than the characters. And I already have my own head canons which neatly wrap up everyone so I wouldn't want the show ruin that. And I could see people like Christina Schmidt (Terri), Andrea Lewis (Hazel), Deanna Casaluce (Alex) or even Marc Donato (Derek) being ready to come back as themselves but not as their characters. I don't think the characters who got the shaft in terms of writing would want to come back, while those who are doing well off now (Shenae, Aubrey, Nina, maybe Jake E to an extent) think they're too good for the show, so we'd be getting Miriam, Cassie, Lauren, and maybe Shane, at most?
Old 05-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

It would be awesome to have a reurion that with the DTNG
Old 05-21-2013, 12:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I don't think the characters who got the shaft in terms of writing would want to come back, while those who are doing well off now (Shenae, Aubrey, Nina, maybe Jake E to an extent) think they're too good for the show, so we'd be getting Miriam, Cassie, Lauren, and maybe Shane, at most?
I don't think Jake E thinks he's too good for the show. He came back 3 times after his character was written out. I think if his schedule were open and if he's in Canada he'd come back. I don't think we'll ever see Aubrey or Nina back on screen for anything Degrassi related though.
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

source.

I don't remember him having such a **** eating grin on his face. What a brat! Love you Sean and your chocolate milk.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I miss Sean, he is one of my all time favorites.
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added to the list?
socialfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Everyone is talking about Drake reuniting with his costars. Not so much about Dan. The Jimmy/Sean rivalry continues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedanielclark
Always great seeing this guy @champagnepapi @robbywclark @wearedisorderly #wearedisorderly #screening
Quote:
Originally Posted by socialfirefighter (View Post)
Can I be added to the list?
I will add you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
Love what you did with the opening post.
When I find some stuffs to beef up the OP. Yikes. Anyone have any favorite gifsets? Or we could come up with reasons. Anything!