Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Total Fan

Yeah I miss the Holly J/Spin friendship - it's one of my favorite relationships on the show, especially since it brought out such a great side to Holly J.
And yeah that really does suck about people posting your stuff

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 06-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I really loved their friendship, I just didn't want them to go out. That's a shame. You were to think that since she was friends with his girlfriend now, that would give them more reason to hang out!

I can't relate, but I've always been kind of picky about sharing too much, sharing ideas, stealing, etc.

Wow, that happened? Anti-Kenna into pro-Kenna? Who is pro-Kenna?
Old 06-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Total Fan

They had better hang out in the movie Maybe he drops by when she's doing her internship, Declan can be there too, but I like the dynamic when its just them. Jane can just go and cry, and she can stay away from Declan whilst she's at it.

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 06-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

That would be nice, but I think their scene would have to be before they leave for NY. Is Spinner going to NY with Jane?

Yeah, Spin would totally be fun to have around on one of her lunch breaks!

If all four of them are going to be there, they seriously need to do something with the love square.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Total Fan

Just thinking how cool that would be makes me remember why I love Spin so much. I've missed him this season.

And I'm sure they will, lot's of drama ahead!

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 06-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

I so agree with you guys! Love their friendship. I wonder if maybe Holly J is pulling away a little because she loves Declan and she's still keeping the secret about Jane/Declan which puts her in an awkward position. I guess she chose Declan over Spin.

I want them to hang out too. But I'm not sure Spin could if he knew the truth about Declan and Jane. I loved their little bits at the BBQ in Holiday Road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalalove (View Post)
Wow, that happened? Anti-Kenna into pro-Kenna? Who is pro-Kenna?
Basically I'm one of the only people who have made KC/Jenna icons even though they're obviously not supportive. People have taken them and written over them in paint to make them positive. (And usually it doesn't even look good) Lots of people are pro-Kenna. Mostly people who really like Jenna.
I think the only icon I made of them that was neutral was the one from the Carnival.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
I so agree with you guys! Love their friendship. I wonder if maybe Holly J is pulling away a little because she loves Declan and she's still keeping the secret about Jane/Declan which puts her in an awkward position. I guess she chose Declan over Spin.

I want them to hang out too. But I'm not sure Spin could if he knew the truth about Declan and Jane. I loved their little bits at the BBQ in Holiday Road.
It's kind of bittersweet that she chose Declan over Spin I mean, don't get me wrong, I freaking ADORE Hollan J, I just love Spinner too... and he was the first person who looked at Holly J and really saw her. Ngl their hospital moment in Danger Zone made me tear up a little, Spinner says the perfect things

Yes! It was probably the best part of the episode

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 06-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

^ I feel the exact same way. As much as I love Hollan J, I'll go back and watch S8 episodes and I'll just savor all those Spolly J moments. So cute!
Old 06-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Total Fan

They were great, especially considering it was a fairly quick friendship, I'd probably say I prefer it over some of the longer-standing ones of the show.

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 06-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

They really connected in DZ, but I think their connection actually formed in MFN. Spin was always so supportive of HJ!

They should have definitely had a moment in the barbecue. I'm also surprised Declan/Jane are so comfortable, acting like nothing ever happened.

I think that should be a blowout scene in the movie. I don't want their friendship to be ruined, but if the truth comes out about Declan/Jane, Spin will lose his girlfriend and one of his closest female friends. I think he would feel betrayed by both Jane/HJ. He'll probably want to fight Declan too.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Total Fan

I'm so excited about the movie, but I'm also scared at the revelations that will come out. Spinner doesn't deserve to get hurt, not by Jane or Holly J, especially Holly J because she's not done anything wrong, the only thing she did was try to keep him from hurting... and I feel like everyone will end up hurting a lot

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 06-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I just want July 16 to come already!

After some of the character assassinations that came with DGH, I'm really worried about what will take place in NY. I think Spin will be mad at HJ at first, but then step back and realize that she was trying to protect him.

Jane deserves whatever she gets, plain and simple. HJ will be at a crossroads when it comes to sympathizing with Spinner and trying to defend Declan though.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalalove (View Post)
Claire voted for 9 too!
oops missed that one

09-2
45-3

it really will be interesting to see how the fight works out but considering Spin stays home and Jane and Holly J are in NY together, I worry he kinda gets the short end of the stick again, even if he gets mad at Holly J, she's leaving with her man who she stands behind.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Spinner will probably remain in the dark sadly.
I don't think HJ will choose Spin over Declan, which is why their friendship may be put at risk. As long as Hollan J. stay together through all this, I'll be happy!
Old 06-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'll vote 45 too!
It was a cute scene (Declan looking up Holly J's intern video and sending it in), but not much going on. I love/d Spolly J! Miss their friendship. Hope they can have some kind of friendship again in the movie/after the movie.
Lexiness or Lexi~ #7 Adam Supporter!~ #22 Misfits Supporter!~
Supporter/Shipper of The Misfits, Eclare, Kenna, Fadam, Savvy J, Elitz, Ziley, Grossmance/Douchebag, Folly J, Team Bianca
http://lexikatness.tumblr.com/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread