Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2010, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

That time must have been so hard for her. Toby realizing he had feelings for her at the worst possible time, Mia getting in the way, etc., etc. It really broke my heart that she had to find out about it the way she did though.
The mini sort of made up for it. Sort of.
vivalalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Extreme Fan

I think I was ready to throw my tv out the window when Toby kissed Liberty.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

I love Liberty and I love Toby, but that was triflin' (aka ugh).

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Totally ew!
Toby should have definitely told JT about the kiss when he went to visit his grave SITD.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Ghost J.T. might've punched him.

icon
Old 06-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

That would have been a nice followup to JT grabbing poor Tobes by the collar begging him for money.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

That scene depressed me. I loved them as friends.

icon
Old 06-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Their bromance was great. It was sweet how Toby was one of the last people JT talked to. I still wish it had been Liberty though!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I think it was sweet how they talked about Liberty at least.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's something. Since the writers just had to kill off JT.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I just wanted to bump this thread. I loved those two soo much. From the old cast they were difinitely my OTP. I miss them

Can I be added?
necklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always loved this couple because while opposites attracted they had lots of chemistry and it was so obvious even before he died that JT was still in love with Liberty and to me the only times that he does much of anything during Season 6 are when Liberty is somehow involved otherwise JT seems to all of the sudden not be able to make even a simple choice. I also would've liked to have seen JT tell Liberty how he really felt about her because I didn't like how she found out on the show. Reading through the reasons brought back lots of memories. I also think that there was more behind Ryan Cooley's exit than him wanting to go to college/university because the powers that be let Craig and his whole group of friends leave and return when school allowed. Can I be added, please?
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Extreme Fan

^ I also loved the fact that they wre in the making for four seasons! We all knew there was something there. Even when JT "hated" Liberty, he considered her a friend. He liked her company. He needed time to realise how he really felt about her, because when it all started he was just a little naive boy, who dreamed about hot girls and being popular. I always like the opposite type of relationship, whether it's friendship or romantic connections. Why? Because people accept each other exactly the way they are. They don't have to pretend or focus on the things they have in common, because they are aware of those differences from the very beginning and still feel accepted. That's how I always felt about Jiberty. They were different but it only added more charm to their relationship. They understood how the other person thought and even when they didn't agree, they still were able to reaspect each other and agree to things they wouldn't be doing otherwise. Also they brought out different sides of each other. Liberty was able to help JT mature, without completely taking away his sense of humor, while he got her to relax and have some fun. I'm sad they ended the way they had, but at least writers made it clear at the end. He loved and wanted Liberty.
necklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Please add me!
I'm Pia.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by necklace (View Post)
^ I also loved the fact that they wre in the making for four seasons! We all knew there was something there. Even when JT "hated" Liberty, he considered her a friend. He liked her company. He needed time to realise how he really felt about her, because when it all started he was just a little naive boy, who dreamed about hot girls and being popular. I always like the opposite type of relationship, whether it's friendship or romantic connections. Why? Because people accept each other exactly the way they are. They don't have to pretend or focus on the things they have in common, because they are aware of those differences from the very beginning and still feel accepted. That's how I always felt about Jiberty. They were different but it only added more charm to their relationship. They understood how the other person thought and even when they didn't agree, they still were able to reaspect each other and agree to things they wouldn't be doing otherwise. Also they brought out different sides of each other. Liberty was able to help JT mature, without completely taking away his sense of humor, while he got her to relax and have some fun. I'm sad they ended the way they had, but at least writers made it clear at the end. He loved and wanted Liberty.
I don't know about anyone else but, I miss the days when the show had build up to their romantic relationships and I loved how JT and Liberty didn't want to change each other and they were a charming opposites attract couple all of which I think that this show lacks now for the most part and it makes me miss JT and Liberty even more. I also think that they did make an effort to put the other person's feelings into consideration and that she didn't ever seem to think about him being a pushover. I also would've liked to have seen more on the actual show about how especially Liberty and Toby were actually dealing with JT's death because it seems like in the end that they were hardly on the show at all after JT's death and that would've been a good, compelling storyline that was really overlooked by the writers.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread