Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2024, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Mini James Dean (Hunter Hollingsworth/Spencer Macpherson) #2: You want it darker. He'll kill the flame.

Hunter Hollingsworth / Spencer Macpherson Appreciation
"Everything is a trigger, everyone is scared! That's high school!"

]Hunter Hollingsworth is a Senior (Grade 12) at Degrassi Community School. Miles' younger brother and Frankie's twin, Hunter is a MOBA gamer and comic book lover that you'll often see all dressed in black. In comparison to his twin sister, Hunter seems to be a glass half empty kinda guy. But this won't hold him back from crushing on a certain someone at Degrassi. He was best friends with Arlene Takahashi until she left Degrassi. He used to date his best friend Yael Baron, and is friends with Lola Pacini, Vijay Maraj and Baaz Nahir. Like his brother, he is also friends with Winston Chu. Hunter had conflicts with Goldi Nahir, Maya Matlin, Tristan Milligan, Zoë Rivas, and Zig Novak. He is labelled as "The Introverted Gamer." *

Supporters:
1. kaleidocat
2. DuVe2LoVe
3. Walt Reynolds
4. socialfirefighter
5. JustMe2000

Previous Threads:
#1: "Be the hero of your own story, Hunter."

Spencer Macpherson was born June 12, 1997 in Ontario, Canada.
Spencer began acting in musical theatre productions at a young age which led to him pursuing a professional career in television and film. He attended Cawthra Park Secondary School of the Arts for Drama and graduated in 2015. He made his professional debut on the acclaimed Canadian program Degrassi where he played Hunter Hollingsworth (2014-2017). He went on to have a leading role in the CW television series Reign where he played Charles Valois (2015-2017). He made his cinematic debut in projects like Brotherhood (2019), Extracurricular (2018), and Honey Bee (2018). In 2019 he starred alongside William Baldwin in the Netflix series Northern Rescue as Scout West. Spencer also has appeared as a recurring performer on several projects such as American Gods, American Gothic, Defiance, Titans, 9 Films About Technology, and Murdoch Mysteries. * In 2022 he worked on the SyFy series Astrid and Lilly Save the World. Also in 2022 he was in two films; Secrets at the Inn and Lullaby.
Most recently, School Spirits on Paramount and The Way Home as Jacob on Hallmark.

He can be found on Instagram as jspencermac

Last edited by kaleidocat; 03-27-2024 at 05:24 PM
kaleidocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Thanks for starting the thread! Love the opening post and the title.!

The quote and photos below are from a profile that Spencer did for Phosphor magazine. I can't find the profile on their website which is interesting since I think it's an online magazine.

Quote:
“When I started acting, I did a lot of community theater and school plays, where the goal is to [express emotions] big enough to reach the back of the auditorium. As I move towards film and television, it's more about minimalism and capturing something really real. Theater feels like more of a performance, and film and TV feels more like you're trying to capture something real, but I love both of them.”

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I don't watch The Way Home but have a general understanding (the pond is allowing them to time travel and find Jacob). I don't know about all the relationships but I'm thrilled that they find Jacob (I don't know a thing about this!). Maybe because it is OUR Spencer but this is hard to see. Go home Jacob!

Sounds like Spencer is living up to his reputation of being the drama king!

Last edited by kaleidocat; 03-27-2024 at 05:27 PM
kaleidocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread