Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Aubrey, thanks for the update. I'm praying for them.
Old 11-14-2004, 04:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Aubrey, are you at the hospital with them?

Eva...I think I'm stupid, or there's only one chapter of your story? i cant find the rest of it...
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 11-14-2004, 04:57 PM
Passionate Fan

There's only one chapter up so far...

Aww, Lexy and her baby are in my thoughts!

icon
Old 11-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, they are both in my thoughts.

Eva- loved the first chapter.
Old 11-14-2004, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

yeah im at the hospital with them...on my dandy labtop and we live in Mexico ..well Mexico City and the hospital is only a couple blocks down from our house's soo we both dont really need to go far. It's strange though that we can still get The-N here in Mexico, but i guess since there are a lot of Americans living here in Mexico then they have channels like The-N and Nickelodeon and other channels like that, but everyone, thanks for keeping her in your prayers

So, put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my p e a r l s;
what I n e v e r did is d o n e.

Old 11-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

send her all our love. and thanks for the update.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 11-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Loyal Fan

haha okay EVa, in THAT case I the first chapter, and am eagerly awaiting more.

Aubrey, I hope they're okay. It must be really das having to wait in the hospital. Do you have movies or anything to get your mind off of it while you wait?
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 11-14-2004, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the update Aubrey.

Let her know she's in all of our thoughts.
Old 11-14-2004, 05:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Hello, Morning guys! Well actually its not moring, but for me it is. I just got up, bare with me lol
Old 11-14-2004, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Eva: I love the banner. I have to eat lunch real quick and then I'm going to read the first chapter.

Aubrey: Thank you for posting a picture of Emma. She's beautiful.

Good Afternoon. [I just woke up. ]

Rachel
Old 11-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Loyal Fan

haha, I know the feeling Rachel. I just woke up like 1/2 an hour ago. I haven't been able to sleep in for DAYS. SO i took advantage. Now I still have 101 things to do, but at least I got sleep
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 11-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

im keeping myself entertained by walking around and looking at some of the baby's in the nursery, im 21 and im a fan of the first generation of Degrassi...i must have seen almost every episode but im watching some of them which i have on my computer and Lexy was telling me how you all were kinda like comparing Joey/Caitlin to Sean and Emma.. i really must agree with you Sean and Emma are like the Joey and Caitlin of this generation.

Old 11-14-2004, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Why is it that I just want to veg all day and watch TV but there is NOTHING on.

Aubrey: Do you have games on your laptop? They might keep you entertained for awhile.

Rachel
Old 11-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Rachel: Lol thats what I'm doing right now. I'm watching motormouth!

Aubrey: Thanks again for the update. Tell Lexy we're praying for her. I hope you can entertain yourself.
Old 11-14-2004, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

well i can keep myself entertained by talking to everyone here...where is everyone from??

Closed Thread   Post New Thread