Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2004, 05:54 AM
Passionate Fan

For the record, if you guys split the vote I will laugh too. LOL.

Quote:
Yeah before any reunion type lovey dovey scenes, I need to see a talk/discussion. As long as they mention what happened in Secrets, and they TALK about it, no one-syllable answers, I'll be happy. Then we can go to the Emma/Sean lurving.

YAY for lovey dovey scenes. BTW, this strengthens my belief that I absolutely do NOT want to see Emma/Sean having sex with each other for a while. I want them to be very, very established as a couple for a while... Maybe even close to celebrating their one year...before they have sex. I just...Need that. I love my disturbing EmJay, but I also NEED for Eman to be the opposite of that.

Yeah, I'm weird.

icon
Old 12-02-2004, 05:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ppixiechk13
I think they will discuss it, and it will be great. I dunno, I think part of the reason to me loving EmJay too is because he's just too damned hot seducting EMma, and I totally love the Dracula shadowing

uh-oh, why Twyst loathes Emjay?
He is hot isn't he?

Oh, no. I honestly don't know/remember where she stands on the Em/Jay. Twyst is pesuading people to vote for Boy Meets World instead of Veronica Mars. So a couple pages of this thread was dedicated to Twyst and Liz just bribing people. Pretty entertaining, actually.

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 12-02-2004, 05:58 AM
Loyal Fan

hahaha, aww I missed the bribing fun times

ITA Eva, Eman is the opposite of EmJAy, two spectrums to the bad boy....the sweet at heart bad boy and that down and dirty bad boy
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 12-02-2004, 05:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EvaBlue
I think Emjay is my favorite new season four pairing. I'm just like...watching Secrets 1 obsessively. AND, I really do think there's more to Jay than what I think is assumed. Maybe he DOES feel guilty and for whatever reason, he's acting that out through Emma. I mean, she COULD have died. Plus, it just seems like he actually cares sometimes. HOWEVER, it is still majorly disturbing and I love it. So shoot me. LOL. [/B]
I've been watching it constantly too. And the preview for next week like non-stop (although I always skip the Craig parts.)

I think that Jay is trying to be in denial about him having anything to do with what Rick did, but feels guilty when he sees Emma self destructing. I just can't see his acts as him trying to help her, it's more like he's trying to pull her down with him because then he won't have to feel guilty anymore. . .

I don't even know if that makes sense and I have no psychobabble to back me up this time, just my own opinion.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
For the record, if you guys split the vote I will laugh too. LOL.

YAY for lovey dovey scenes. BTW, this strengthens my belief that I absolutely do NOT want to see Emma/Sean having sex with each other for a while. I want them to be very, very established as a couple for a while... Maybe even close to celebrating their one year...before they have sex. I just...Need that. I love my disturbing EmJay, but I also NEED for Eman to be the opposite of that.

Yeah, I'm weird. [/B]
I don't want them having sex either. That would just make me very unhappy. I want them to get to know each other. And yes, I know that they've known each other for awhile, but they haven't *really* talked about anything since season 3. Yeah we get the "I'm Sorry" scene in BiB, and yeah that's a closed "chapter" of their story together. But believe me when I say that there's more chapters to this love story.

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 12-02-2004, 06:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I think they will discuss it, and it will be great. I dunno, I think part of the reason to me loving EmJay too is because he's just too damned hot seducting EMma, and I totally love the Dracula shadowing

I love that too! I'm look...OOOOO, Emma is Mina and (maybe not in the play) Jay is SO Dracula. I loved the song they had on the radio when he dropped her off... It said something about "I'm so innocent" or something. Hehe.

Really, though, that discussion would be amazing to see. I think Sean would tell Emma he wants to take things slow... Because it's not about that with them. Or something. Err, and then they can make out. A LOT. Cause smooches would made ME happy.

Quote:
Sometimes i find it hilarious how much we think alike. I was thinking the SAME EXACT THING! No lie! And i just automatically assumed that perhaps they'd get the sub plot to "Moonlight Desires" with Emma, perhaps thinking that since she had oral sex with Jay, that perhaps Sean thinks that she'll do that with him.

That would be mighty interesting to see and even if that didn't happen, I still think it would interesting if they discuss this ALOUD. Really, there was so much Emma/Sean stuff that we were supposed to assume happen offscreen that it's really time to see some onscreen stuff.

LOL, it is funny Seddie! And I think it is about time we get some ONSCREEN Emma/Sean discussions instead of them sort of leaving it to be assumed... But, I really don't think they'll leave something like that for offscreen. I just don't want it to be a short scene. I want Emma, I think, to TALK to Sean about what she was going through and for Sean to comfort her... And tell her he understands. To just...Offer her unconditional support and love or something.

Also, I think it is VERY possible subplot for Moonlight Desires could go for them. I mean, they NEED to be in play as a couple somewhere in the rest of the season...

-Eva

icon
Old 12-02-2004, 06:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Really, though, that discussion would be amazing to see. I think Sean would tell Emma he wants to take things slow... Because it's not about that with them. Or something. Err, and then they can make out. A LOT. Cause smooches would made ME happy.

-Eva
I'm all for the making out. It's not fair we got a makeout session and a breakup in the same episode.

And it isn't about that with them. It really isn't. They seem to truly care for each other and not care what everybody else thinks, and I admire that. And I like to say that they loved each other. Because we all know it's true.

Old 12-02-2004, 06:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Really, though, that discussion would be amazing to see. I think Sean would tell Emma he wants to take things slow... Because it's not about that with them. Or something. Err, and then they can make out. A LOT. Cause smooches would made ME happy. [/b]
No complaints from this corner!

Quote:
LOL, it is funny Seddie! And I think it is about time we get some ONSCREEN Emma/Sean discussions instead of them sort of leaving it to be assumed... But, I really don't think they'll leave something like that for offscreen. I just don't want it to be a short scene. I want Emma, I think, to TALK to Sean about what she was going through and for Sean to comfort her... And tell her he understands. To just...Offer her unconditional support and love or something.

Also, I think it is VERY possible subplot for Moonlight Desires could go for them. I mean, they NEED to be in play as a couple somewhere in the rest of the season...
I couldn't have said it better myself! I can see it now, Emma, perhaps still on a self-righteously motivated "I can take care of myself" sort of feel, and Sean, trying to comfort her.

Emma: Thanks for the help, Sean, but really, I'm fine.

Sean: Ya know, i keep thinking about the time we were together in Wasaga Beach. Emma, you were there for me when I needed someone. Why won't you let me be there for you?

Isn't this how ODD's usually get started? Opps! Forbidden word!

But yes, for nothing to happen between them for the rest of the season would just be lazy writing. They've built this Sean/Emma/Jay thing up so much, it'll be completely ridiculous for Emma and Sean to just get back together and that's it.

We NEED more just like we NEED to see stuff onscreen. It's like going to the grocery store, buying some food, but being just too lazy to cook it. Why go to the store - or in this case, build up this great storyline - just to let it go down?

I mean, even if Jay is somehow out of the picture soon, there is still some excellent plot points that need to be addressed with Emma and Sean.

Sean loves Emma
Eman[n]: Faith - Cuz I got it!
Old 12-02-2004, 06:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilDegrassiPrince
[B]No complaints from this corner!

I couldn't have said it better myself! I can see it now, Emma, perhaps still on a self-righteously motivated "I can take care of myself" sort of feel, and Sean, trying to comfort her.

Sean: Ya know, i keep thinking about the time we were together in Wasaga Beach. Emma, you were there for me when I needed someone. Why won't you let me be there for you?

But yes, for nothing to happen between them for the rest of the season would just be lazy writing. They've built this Sean/Emma/Jay thing up so much, it'll be completely ridiculous for Emma and Sean to just get back together and that's it.

We NEED more just like we NEED to see stuff onscreen. It's like going to the grocery store, buying some food, but being just too lazy to cook it. Why go to the store - or in this case, build up this great storyline - just to let it go down?
We need the drama. Because drama = 100% intense.

Nice analogy, Seddie.

Heh. What's an ODD?

Old 12-02-2004, 06:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilDegrassiPrince
We have no problems with ODD's. It's when they lay unfinished for threads and threads and threads . . . well, you get the idea.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:13 AM
Passionate Fan

ODD? I didn't see the word 'ODD'....

icon
Old 12-02-2004, 06:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Emma: Cause I don't need help, okay! I can take care of myself. And I really am dealing now... Better than I was.

Sean: I'd still like for you to talk to me, Em. I just think we should...

Emma: What? What, Sean? Talk about the fact that I...

Sean: That would be a start, yeah. Emma, I just wish you could have come to me.

Emma: You were in Wasaga Beach. DEALING! What was I suppose to do? Show up at your door in the middle of the night?

Sean: Yes.

Okay, couldn't help myself. ::

-Eva

icon
Old 12-02-2004, 06:17 AM
Loyal Fan

hee hee just realized acronym for ODD spells "odd" and for some reason I now can't stop giggling at computer screen.

(possibly may have OD-ed on caffeine today)
Old 12-02-2004, 06:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by degrassi_addict
hee hee just realized acronym for ODD spells "odd" and for some reason I now can't stop giggling at computer screen.

(possibly may have OD-ed on caffeine today)
Before, when I didn't know what an ODD was, I was skimming through the threads and I was like. "Odd? What's an Odd?"

That's a cute scenario, Eva! Especially the last word. Who knew a one-syllable word could produce a bunch of AWWWs coming from me?

Old 12-02-2004, 06:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Emma: Cause I don't need help, okay! I can take care of myself. And I really am dealing now... Better than I was.

Sean: I'd still like for you to talk to me, Em. I just think we should...

Emma: What? What, Sean? Talk about the fact that I...

Sean: That would be a start, yeah. Emma, I just wish you could have come to me.

Emma: You were in Wasaga Beach. DEALING! What was I suppose to do? Show up at your door in the middle of the night?

Sean: Yes.

Okay, couldn't help myself. ::

-Eva
Emma: (blinks) What?

Sean: You could have come to Wasaga. You could have gotten your mom or your dad -

Emma: No I couldn't.

Sean: Why not, Emma? Hmm, say it. I want you to say.

Emma: (slowly) Because . . . because I need help. I need help and I don't know where to go or who to turn to.

Sean: (hugging Emma) You can come to me. Never forget that I'll always be here for you. Always.

Okay, so I couldn't help it either.

Sean loves Emma
Eman[n]: Faith - Cuz I got it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread