Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Jake probably eats gushers before his make out scenes with Mel so he'll taste like strawberries. I bet he does pop a mint before. He likes to impress that gorgeous girl.

After I get done with all this 100th thread madness, I'll have to make a gusher banner and use the gushers package.
kaleidocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

for a Gusher banner.

I still think Jake rubs it in Aubrey's face every chance he gets that he got all that mouth action with Melissa.

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

that'd be awesome! yay for banner!

aw, he probably does, i could see it.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

If Jake had to gush about Melissa in only one ep, what do you think it would be?

icon
Old 06-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

um, VC..he'd probably say how gorgeous she looked and he liked how her boobies were falling out of it! no really...he's definitly say she did great and how wonderful an actresss she is and then he'll admit that they're in loove and getting married!
Old 06-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Total Fan

I'd say VC...or RRHS! The two of them played off each other so well in that episode. I just could see them really supporting one another through the entire filming of it & it definitely showcased both of their acting/musical talents.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

I'd say those two as well, Jen. Those crying scenes, especially the one with Pat and Jake, had to be pretty intense. Then, in RRHS, he'd appreciate Mel's passion and the anger she conveyed. The looks they exchange when Ash sings her song to him still gives me chills. He'd probably say that's when he felt the scenes were most real.

icon
Old 06-18-2007, 08:30 PM
Total Fan

I love that Aubrey talked about Mel & Jake's Taming of the Shrew performance in Mel's unscripted. How he said he basically wasn't acting because of how real and powerful it was. More proof that Mel & Jake's acting has such a realistic feel that even the other actors get caught up in the moment!
Old 06-18-2007, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

The Shrew scene, my mind goes totally blank. I get so invested, and then at the end, I'm like wow, they really nailed it. I bet Jimmy got a B, and CrAsh got an A. No, I'm just kidding.....

icon
Old 06-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid105.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid105.photobucket.com/albums/m223/kaleidocat/e605f441.flv"></embed>

Jen, did you get all the responses we posted back in the old thread? Nikki, do you want to do the write ups for me for the AA's? You know me pretty well. Oh that reminds me of something...
Old 06-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Total Fan

Heh Crash probably got an A 'cause Kwan was in love with Ashley. Plus I bet they were the only pair that took a chance and went a different route than most of the other performances.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I copied them all into my word document hehe. I'm such a freaking English major when it comes to writing up things like this. I'm working on the Melissa paragraphs right now and I keep revising them over and over again
Old 06-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

What write-ups? I'm confused. The same write-ups Ria wants?

icon
Old 06-18-2007, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I bet that Crash was Kwan's teachers pets. I bet she liked Craig too. She could see that he was smart artistic boy.

Ria wants some too? I don't know which ones. I think I meant the Leigh ones. I'm such a brat when it comes to this stuff. I like to ramble on about Crash but once someone says talk about this now, I go brain dead.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I think she liked both, but yeah, Ash was definitely her pet. Too bad Kwan's gone. Maybe she could get her back into poetry/music.

Oh! I'm doing something different for Ria. I know YOU well, but your history of CrAsh love...not so much. I don't know when you started shipping or anything like that.

icon
Old 06-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Mama Crash, are your ears burning? We're talking about you in the couples thread...
Reply   Post New Thread