Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So what are the ACES up to right now? I bet they are all over in Europe. Sellie is listening to Crash perform in a moody, smokey bar. They will probably go sight-seeing around Paris next weekend and end up drunk in Germany on Monday.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Sellie are not watching Crash perform. I mean, they're there, but... considering the fact that they are all the way at the back of the dimly lit bar...their attention is more focused on each other, with Sean whispering plans of what he wants to do to Ellie after the show.

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
lalatina15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Those dirty Outcasts.

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So...my fan fiction ACES...who would be the first to strip down for a little night swimming at a local pool? And how much would they take off? And how much liquor would it take for Ashley and Ellie to participate?
Old 12-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Craig would be first, I'm pretty sure... on some sort of high...

malia tate
Old 12-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hehehe, add me as a fan please. I just noticed this post.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

i'll add you!
Old 01-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

They've never all been in a room together? Unacceptable!

I think Craig would strip down first, but Sean does seem pretty comfortable with his body. It would depend on whether Craig was high or even a little drunk, because I don't think it'd take much to lower his inhibitions.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

I want to be added!
Old 03-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Adding you Bre723!

I wish the ACES would pull a Tony/Michelle/Sid/Cassie...you know that one scene in the bathroom in 206 - Tony when Tony reminds them all of how things should be *cough*Crash Tony/Michele Sellie Sid/Cassie *cough*. And then I'd get my Seaig kiss as a cherry on top too.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

It's nice to see this thread again.

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

You guys remember when I had some bizarre theory about what kind of food the ACES pairings would be? I think I decided on the The Sammich What Kilt ELVIS! I pretty sure I had a video to go along with it too and it scared the living crap out of Joa. I was always seriously going to try to make it...only like a smaller portion.

I just thought of this today because I saw a peanut butter, jelly, and bacon sandwich post on the LJ. And I said ACES sandwich! It's like Sellie Jellie and Nutty Crash peanut butter with Nicolala bacon on top.

Shut up, this is how my brain works.

I was going to try dipping my bacon in chocolate too...but I keep eating all my bacon.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

I refuse to have any ACES be peanut butter. I do not like PB! I mean, if anything... PB WOULD BE CRAIG GER. I'm just sayin.

malia tate
Old 03-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Reading the old threads looking for the ACES sandwich...lol good times. Found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
The Sammich What Kilt ELVIS!

2 Slices "Wonder" Bread (or really any other overly-processed white bread will do)
Marshmallow Fluff
Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chips
1 Banana
Plenty of butter
Vanilla Ice Cream

Assemble the sandwich thusly: On one slice of Wonder Bread, spread on a nice thick layer of peanut Butter, then cover with sliced Bananas. The other slice of Wonder bread you cover with a layer of marshmallow Fluff and a generous sprinkling of Chocolate Chips. If you've done it correctly, you should be able to slam the two pieces of bread together catching all the stuff in the middle with little or no mess.

Liberally butter one side of the sandwich and place it in a Frying Pan on medium heat, buttered-side down.

While you wait for the buttered-side to get crispy brown, butter the exposed side of the sandwich while in the pan.

Grill both sides to a crisp brown perfection.

Cut in half while still hot so the contents can kinda ooze out and serve on a plate with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream on top.

THAT IS WHAT THE ACES PAIRINGS ARE!
In thread one JoJo, you were accepting of the PB and J Crash/Sellie sandwich...then you became difficult. Le sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
well...what else can you add with pb and j? Hey maybe Crellie is the pb cause they are the two sickos/nuts. Sellie's jelly cause...it rhymes. Or cause some think that they are too perfect and sweet. We need something for Crash and Sean/Ash. Oh and Ash/El and Craig/Sean. I'm telling you...that first one is it! Craig/Sean butter cause hello..you uh use it as a lubricant when frying foods. Ash/El can be ice cream. So Crash is either the banana or the chocolate chips. I kinda think they are a banana. Then Sean/Ash is the chocolate chips. Or there's marshmellow fluff. Did I get it all? I feel nuts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo
I refuse to have any ACES be peanut butter. I do not like PB! I mean, if anything... PB WOULD BE CRAIG GER. I'm just sayin.
Crellie ended up as the PB. I think this is appropriate since Ms. Ellie Nash is currently on notice for me.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

You know the whole incest between the ACES could have been very interesting...but instead they gave Sean and Ashley (temporary) amnesia and neither really seem to remember who Craig is. You'd think there would have been some tension there, even if they aren't in love anymore.