Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyricky (View Post)
Am I the only one who dosen't want there to be a Eli-Clare-Fitz love triangle? I just want all of them to become good friends.

But at the same time it would make since, if she is talking to Eli on the phone and then he rushes over when he hears Fitz's name.
I can't describe how much I don't want there to be a triangle. I'll only accept it if the Flare part is one-sided.

Yeah, she's probably talking to Eli on the phone. I could see him rushing over upon hearing Fitz's name, which would be awesome.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikan-chin (View Post)
I can't describe how much I don't want there to be a triangle. I'll only accept it if the Flare part is one-sided.

Yeah, she's probably talking to Eli on the phone. I could see him rushing over upon hearing Fitz's name, which would be awesome.
Yes.

I want no love triangle!

And they could be talking on the phone, he hears Fitz, and since Clare has already crashed Morty, Eli turns into a track star and sprints to Clare's. He gets there, they're both standing in the exact same place. Eli goes WTF, but decides to make out with Clare instead of caring about why Fitz is at her door.
Proud Eclare shipper #142
"When I'm around her, all I can think about is getting her to kiss me." -Eli
Jump on the train and vote Burn Notice! Please?
Old 11-19-2010, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, im not feeling a triangle! now im all for Fitz returning (I will say i was excited to see him though! lol) and for him becoming friends with Clare and Eli, but I don't want him to mess with Eclare, which i honestly don't think he is there to do. Clare was nice to him, and he probably feels like she is the only one he could turn to or something?

I secretly really want a Eli/Fitz bromance to occur. He should join the misfits!
Old 11-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, so first can I say that tonight's episode was pretty stupid? (Besides the Eclare EPIC-NESS!
And I really don't want a triangle... Most of the time, love triangles are okay. But when it's with a couple I really love, I hate them with a burning passion. I just find them annoyed.

And I think I saw the promo in a completely different view than everyone else, lol.

To me, it looked like Fitz was there for revenge or something; telling by the horrified look on Clare's face. And then later it looked almost as if Clare kindof tried to run Fitz over. Maybe Fitz hurt Clare in some way, and she wanted to get back at him? I don't know. Maybe I'm just overtired
Part-Time Fan

i dont want a eli-clare-fitz love triangle either... i hope there friends though, and thats it i will be angry if fitz trys to steal clare and then fitz kisses clare and eli walks in and see's he would be super pissed
New Fan

I'm feeling, Clare and Fitz become friends, Eli becoming jealous storyline.
Clare was jealous of Julia for a while.
I want to see Eli a little insecure. Just sayin.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .*.~.Laura.~.*. (View Post)
Yeah, im not feeling a triangle! now im all for Fitz returning (I will say i was excited to see him though! lol) and for him becoming friends with Clare and Eli, but I don't want him to mess with Eclare, which i honestly don't think he is there to do. Clare was nice to him, and he probably feels like she is the only one he could turn to or something?

I secretly really want a Eli/Fitz bromance to occur. He should join the misfits!
YouTube - Enie Meenie-Clare Edwards ft. fitz and eli

I think a love triangle is going to be awesome.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~shootingstaronthehorizon
Old 11-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And I really don't want a triangle... Most of the time, love triangles are okay. But when it's with a couple I really love, I hate them with a burning passion. I just find them annoyed.
I feel the same lol

But i don't think it will be a triangle honestly! I just can't see it lol oh well i guess we will find out in 3 months!.......oh my god
Old 11-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikan-chin (View Post)

I don't want Flare together at all unless it's friendship, But if it has to happen then it has to happen. If Fitz and Clare do get together i'm going to be counting the days until Eli wins her back. Haha well that's just my opinion, I know most of you like Flare.

It would be so cute to see him rush over to help her! <3

I agree with you 100% Laura!!!

Tate & Violet
Old 11-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .*.~.Laura.~.*. (View Post)
I feel the same lol

But i don't think it will be a triangle honestly! I just can't see it lol oh well i guess we will find out in 3 months!.......oh my god
Three months without Eclare....
I can do it, I can do it!
And I really just hate Fitz alltogether. I never found his character appealing... The way he talked about having sex with Clare to Eli, and then scaring the living ***** out of Eli... I'm too Eli-protective to like him, lol.
I don't mind if he's back... I just don't want him to develop feelings for Clare... And honestly, I don't want a Fitz/Clare friendship, lmao. I can see that going: Eli doesn't like them being friends. Clare stays Fitz's friend anyway. They argue one night. And then she turns to Fitz in her time of weakness...
Or maybe General Hospital has just poisioned my brain...

**EDIT** and now... I couldn't help myself but look... But you guys! People are getting so excited for Clare/Fitz in their thread! It makes me worried...

Last edited by AubreyMarie; 11-19-2010 at 09:09 PM
Old 11-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
Ehh... Fitz looks pretty distraught. I don't think he's there to hurt Clare.
Yeah I agree. He looks pretty upset, like I said im sure he just feels like he can turn to her. I think if Eli and Clare+Fitz had like a talk they could probably work things out, and Eclare could help him out at the same time

I have finals over the next few weeks so I probably won't be here much much love to you all!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh wait i changed my theory ... i think that when fitz returns to degrassi alot of people are bullying him (for all the rules and things they got for bringing the knife) and that is why he has the mark on his face when he goes to clares and then he looks to clare for help because clare really does feel bad, and eli would be all "he is getting what he deserves" and everything but clare is going to help and stick up for fitz.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubreyMarie (View Post)
Three months without Eclare....
I can do it, I can do it!
And I really just hate Fitz alltogether. I never found his character appealing... The way he talked about having sex with Clare to Eli, and then scaring the living ***** out of Eli... I'm too Eli-protective to like him, lol.
I don't mind if he's back... I just don't want him to develop feelings for Clare... And honestly, I don't want a Fitz/Clare friendship, lmao. I can see that going: Eli doesn't like them being friends. Clare stays Fitz's friend anyway. They argue one night. And then she turns to Fitz in her time of weakness...
Or maybe General Hospital has just poisioned my brain...
I don't want that to happen either. I just think it would be cute if Adam, Eli, Clare and Fitz all be came really great friends.
I don't want Fitz to mess with EClare in any way!

Tate & Violet
Old 11-19-2010, 09:32 PM
New Fan

I can't see a love triangle between the three of them. Despite now "nice" Clare is, the last time she gave Fitz a chance he totally turned on her and tried to stab Eli, so I don't think she will be very trusting towards him. I do think that his return will cause tension with her and Eli due to his reaction to the whole thing.

Fitz looks very distraught and Clare looks quite upset, I hope he's not there to tell her Eli is hurt or something. The writers better not do anything to hurt Eli!!

Last edited by shan76; 11-19-2010 at 09:49 PM
Old 11-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Extreme Fan

lol i think we are probably overlooking the triangle thing, even if Fitz does have feelings for her we can;t just assume Clare is going to be like, k bye Eli!

Considering how strongly Eclare feel for each other, i don't really think we have anything to worry about at this point anyways!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread