Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2022, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

She did a Q&A on the Ezra account last week or so. I can dig those up if they are of interest.
In the meantime here is some of her co-workers Instagram photos of time on the set. Chelsea is in some of them.

Old 10-07-2022, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Chelsea forgot her shirt (but not the double sided tape as she points out in the caption) as she attended the Ezra premiere.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Let's hear it for the little *******!
I am saying this as a fellow small breasted woman who likes double sided tape, not as a pervert.

And if she gets shy, she can hide!

She looks so amazing!

Who has OutTV? I don't. But I have Peacock so I'm watching our other Degrassian vampire.
Old 11-17-2022, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Chelsea at the premiere for the Netflix film Slumberland.

Old 11-27-2022, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

There was something I was going to share in here. I thought it was something from her IG stories but I forgot. Here's more from the Slumberland black friday sale.

Old 12-02-2022, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

As mentioned in the Frankie/Sara thread, the second season of Ginny and Georgia debuts January 5th.

Norah was definitely No. 4 on the MANG call sheet for Season 1, perhaps we'll see some more of her in Season 2? We know Chelsea can knock it out of park if given the chance.

This is from a Netflix event, but that's about all I know. Well, it's a cool Charlie's Angels tribute.

Old 12-08-2022, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Chelsea doing some G&G press.

Old 12-08-2022, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Looks like a ad for Chelsea's hair & makeup for that little Ginny and Georgia get together, but some nice pics anyway.

Old 12-10-2022, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I really need to watch this show, considering how religiously I save all their media.

Old 12-12-2022, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Chelsea's post of the little G&G get together.

Old 12-31-2022, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Forgot about this show for a minute. Not that I have a way to watch it.

ezratheseries
hell and back!

thank you for supporting our cult this year and we are DYING to show you what’s next…

#NewYearNewBlood
Old 01-03-2023, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

A few highlights from an interview with Chelsea, including saving the best of all for last.

The pic isn't new, but figured the post needed some visual aid.

Quote:
“Season two is really exciting because we pick up five days after season one. We really go through all of these tensions and all of these conflicts from season one. They all kind of come to a head,” Clark says.

“So season two is really exciting because you get to see what happens when all of those emotions everyone was trying to bottle up explode. One of those is what happens to MANG.”
Quote:
When the chance came up to play another high school student with “Ginny & Georgia,” Clark was excited about getting the chance to deal with those kinds of stories but she also was concerned about the reaction she would get taking on another high school role.

“I was like ‘I love this, I hate this. I love this, I hate this.’ I think it is hilarious I am still playing high school students thanks to my skin care, I guess,” Clark says.
Quote:
Clark finds time when she is not working as an actor, writer and/or director to become an International Dragon Boat Racing Champion. While attending university, Clark discovered an enthusiasm for the rowing sport that features a 40-feet long boat. She participated in an international Dragon Boat racing competition in Hungary where she led her team in gold and bronze medal award winning races.

Old 01-05-2023, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I am supporting G&G...2 episodes into season 1!

humberly
The literal mood because Season 2 premiers in a matter of HOUR. Love these humans. See you on your screen, Peaches @gngbts @netflix @netflixca

‘Ginny & Georgia’ Star Chelsea Clark Is Ready to Take Over
The rising star is excited for audiences to watch season 2 of the Netflix show.

Quote:
Since the brunette beauty starred in of Degrassi: Next Class — she played Esme Song for four seasons — she knew what it was like to be on successful show, but once Ginny & Georgia landed in Netflix’s Top 10 — and stayed there — for several weeks, she knew it was something special. “It exceeded everyone’s expectations. We were all like, ‘We’re in the same boat here.’ I loved how it doesn’t just focus on one genre. You have your murder, your teen drama, your adult drama, your comedy. I knew people were going to love it, but I didn’t realize it was going to become such a phenomenon. I watched the first episode and for the next three days, my phone wouldn’t stop buzzing. It was a really cool experience.”
Old 01-06-2023, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Chelsea and Katie Douglas (the A & N of "MANG") got bumped up to series regulars in S2, a well deserved promotion for both.

chelsseaclark- Season 2 highlights: @sabrinagrdevich looking like gossip girl, @raymondablack dancing, and @romi_shraiter being the loml. WE LOVE BLUE FARM #ginnyandgeorgia

Old 01-07-2023, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I am so happy to hear she is a regular because I keep waiting for Norah to get a hint at juicy plots to come. Abby has been intriguing in a troubled way. (just wrapped episode 6 - Norah is in therapy because she's adopted)

Degrassi’s Chelsea Clark makes her mark on Netflix with Ginny & Georgia

Legally Blonde is beloved by many, but for Netflix breakout star Chelsea Clark, it holds an extra special significance. In her high school’s musical production of the cult classic, she played Vivienne Kensington, a role that would pull her into the craft of acting and the joy of being part of a cast.

“I was so happy. I loved it so much,” she says. “Musical theatre is so wonderful in that everybody just becomes so close after hours and hours of rehearsal together. I would say it was one of the most pivotal parts of high school.”

Clark attended Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts — her main focus there was cello, although she reveled in opportunities to act and sing onstage — but her passion for performing was sparked much earlier. As a child she played piano and took voice lessons, and she was not much older than 11 when she was scouted for her first role, playing Dhara Singh in Rookie Blue.

“And I’ve been in the TV and film world ever since,” she says. “I look back on my life and wonder, ‘Could I have gone a different route?’ But honestly, everything I’ve done and everything I’ve ever loved has always been in the arts. And I really don’t see my life going any other direction.”

Over the course of her decade-long career, Clark has played the complex and thrill-seeking Esme Song in Degrassi, acted in a predominately Asian cast in Kung Fu, and most recently, fans of her work can catch her as Norah on the second season of Ginny & Georgia, which premiers on Netflix on Jan. 5.

“Ginny & Georgia was a huge turning point for me because we were led by a female creator, a female showrunner,” she says. “I was inspired by so many strong, powerful women in leadership. And that was really big for me to realize I can take my own career into my own hands, create my own projects, and do what I want to do on top of developing my career as an actor.”

As much as Clark loves to act — she’s also tried her hand at screenwriting, which is an experience she regards fondly as finding and forming her voice as a writer — she is guided by unbridled ambition and is keen to take on more.

“I 100 per cent want to branch out,” she says. “I think it’s really funny how passionate you become about different sides of the industry once you learn about them, because there’s always something new to learn. It’s such a living organism. The film industry constantly is changing, constantly evolving, and it’s really hard to feel stale in it if you’re open to all of the changes. I think it would be amazing to be able to write my own project and to have something that is my own creation.”

Source: Streets of Toronto.