Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2005, 02:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

can i be added too! please, i love them together, and i dont know why

"And i hate what i've become you know the night life is just not for me cause all you really need are a few good friends" - the Format
redheadedSmurfet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I like these guys together as group better than Alex/Marco (that tackling thing is just too bizarre). But, I want to know what the hell happened to Ashley?
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 02:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000
I like these guys together as group better than Alex/Marco (that tackling thing is just too bizarre). But, I want to know what the hell happened to Ashley?
i wondered too, but i just cant see her hanging out with them as a group, they fit together in a strange way, but she dosnt somehow work into the combo

"And i hate what i've become you know the night life is just not for me cause all you really need are a few good friends" - the Format
redheadedSmurfet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 06:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

she doesn't seem to be with Paige and hazle much eighter.
Manda
SandELforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Total Fan

It seems like when Craig and Ash are together, she turns into "Craig's girlfriend". Don't get me wrong, I like them together, but she is only in scenes with him lately. I love watching the ships, but I also love the friendships on the show. Ellie was there for Ash when she was worried about Craig, but where was Ash in the whole QOH eppy? The writers need to be more consistant here!
Old 02-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000
But, I want to know what the hell happened to Ashley?
See, I kind of can't appreciate this group, because I have this nagging feeling that next season will start with Craig having hooked up with Ellie or Alex over the summer.
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Passionate Fan

I think the writers neglect the Ellie/Ash friendship from both sides. Where was Ellie in Holiday or I Want Candy? Where was Ash in Whisper to a Scream or Queen of Hearts? And Ellie could have been a much bigger part of Rock 'n Roll High, and Ashley could have been a bigger part of Anywhere I Lay My Head.

I definitely don't think Craig will hook-up with Ellie or Alex over the summer, Ellie is a really good friend plus with her comment about cheating in Moonlight Desires. And Craig/Alex is just weird, and Alex is definitely very anti-cheating after the whole Jay thing. Plus I really don't think he would do that again.
PinkPastry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPastry
I think the writers neglect the Ellie/Ash friendship from both sides. Where was Ellie in Holiday or I Want Candy? Where was Ash in Whisper to a Scream or Queen of Hearts? And Ellie could have been a much bigger part of Rock 'n Roll High, and Ashley could have been a bigger part of Anywhere I Lay My Head.

I definitely don't think Craig will hook-up with Ellie or Alex over the summer, Ellie is a really good friend plus with her comment about cheating in Moonlight Desires. And Craig/Alex is just weird, and Alex is definitely very anti-cheating after the whole Jay thing. Plus I really don't think he would do that again.
i agree with you on the last part that alex is anti-cheat and ellie about the whole one guy thing. but for them to have expressed the friendships more the show would have to be about two house long each. not that that would be a bad thing.
Manda
Old 02-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Well yeah, but they've definitely shown an unnessesary lack of the friendship. Ashley could have been playing Eurchre at the beginning of QoH. Or Ellie could've been in Holiday a bit. They could've done some random subplot about their friendship since there hasn't been one since Drive.
PinkPastry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 10:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

i didn't even think of that. Drive was like two seasons ago. they really do need a story line. Ellie was in holoday for like a tenth of a seconed.
Manda
Old 02-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, and Ashley wasn't in QoH...she was only mentioned in it.
Old 02-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Banned

The writers hate Ashley. That's part of the reason I expect Craig with Ellie or Alex. I think they're itching for an excuse to write her out completely.
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Extreme Fan

The writers are evil

"It was you I spent all summer thinking about."
SeanAndEllie001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 11:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Okay, if you're making a list, please add me. We have to see thiese people together more!

Virtue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Total Fan

No Alex in the new eppy...hopefully she will be in the finale. I would love to see some kind of resolve with her and Jay....