Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubsbobs (View Post)
I have a feeling that when she does confront him...if she gets loud and shows some sort of emotion he is just going to be speachless

Eli -> "Im in love with you" Bahaha

Cuz im sure she is going to be the only person who CAN talk crap to him
hahah Lmao xx
i know i actly do see Clare beging the one to admit her feelings for him before he can admit to her that way he feels for her xx
hahah i know she is the only person who can Talk Crap to him xx
Old 08-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsuiro-rainbow (View Post)
Omg when/if Eli says he's in love with Clare I will die.
Omg , i would start getting happy tears and start jumping for happiness i would die to !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsuiro-rainbow (View Post)
Omg when/if Eli says he's in love with Clare I will die.
That would be the most epic moment in tv history for me xD
I'm sure I would scream and wake up the entire house (because i have to watch then late). Gaah, it has to happen

D E G R A S S I M I S F I T S
Old 08-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

There is no doubt in my mind they'll exchange I love you's eventually! But I don't think they'll just throw the word "love" around like some other couples. There will probably be something that happens between them that leads up to an intense I love you moment. And I can't wait to see it!
Old 08-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
There is no doubt in my mind they'll exchange I love you's eventually! But I don't think they'll just throw the word "love" around like some other couples. There will probably be something that happens between them that leads up to an intense I love you moment. And I can't wait to see it!
i think that will be at the dance cause something really bad happens xx
Old 08-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3reeze (View Post)
Imagine how terrible it is going to be after the Boiling Point ends and then we have a hiatus then one episode a week. Which means we will have to wait weeks for Eclare rather then days. Instead we will be forced to watch episodes about Holly J and Kenna. Oh the horror
Oh no, don't remind me....I just might die. It's a good thing there are other shows that I watch during that time. Might hold me over lol
Old 08-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I know, if/when they do say it they'll mean it too.. they dont strike me as the typical high school couple you know.. they seem more passionate, in a way.. if i can say it like that xD idk, but they seem a little more serious, in a good way.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I agree, and that will just make their relationship even more special, and deep, and unique. And the best thing ever on Degrassi.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I am with you there grrrl

I don't think it will happen during boiling points but i hope they have a crazy big part in it.

I don't think the degrassi writters expected such a following for EClare so who knows what stuff is coming in the next half. You know they are going to obliterate us with Eclare fights and fluff. Hopefully that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3reeze (View Post)
Imagine how terrible it is going to be after the Boiling Point ends and then we have a hiatus then one episode a week. Which means we will have to wait weeks for Eclare rather then days. Instead we will be forced to watch episodes about Holly J and Kenna. Oh the horror
A horror it most certainly is. And for a four weeks we wiill watch Dave and Alli make nice with each other, Holly J do whatever is she will be doing (god knows), Drew standing around like he lost his wolf pack, and Kenna....no comment. Oh and Riley...because his family gets involved soon...

This will be me for a friggin month

Last edited by Aubsbobs; 08-05-2010 at 02:44 PM
Old 08-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Double post....My B
Old 08-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I love when Eli and Clare have their little fights, they are so cute.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
A horror it most certainly is. And for a four weeks we wiill watch Dave and Alli make nice with each other, Holly J do whatever is she will be doing (god knows), Drew standing around like he lost his wolf pack, and Kenna....no comment. Oh and Riley...because his family gets involved soon...

Oh I know same here. Like its good that the whole show doesn't revolve around Eclare but having too much of say Holly J and Jenna is just too much for me to handle. We get that you wanna go to Yale to be with Declan and we get it that you think your fat Jenna, but we also would like some Eclare banters and Adam. The three people that make the show what it is.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

OH NO
That's horrible...
lol I like the wolf pack comment though XD
Old 08-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I know, if/when they do say it they'll mean it too.. they dont strike me as the typical high school couple you know.. they seem more passionate, in a way.. if i can say it like that xD idk, but they seem a little more serious, in a good way.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

sorry, double post :S Fanforum was acting weird on me..

Closed Thread   Post New Thread