Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311
I'm mostly a rum drinker but I like to try a lot fo things. I hate beer...it takes forever to drink one...just get me some hard liquor!
i prefer hard liquor over beer any day. i don't really like drinking beer or being with a beer bottle in my hand... guys tend to buy you beer when you have a beer in your hand. that's why i prefer cocktails!
Quote:
Xio- 151 shots? Did you grow hair on your chest? Jesus...I like rum but even that stuff is hard to take. And I love your bag. So cute!
thankies for the bag. and no, i didn't! i can't really handle regular rum all that well, it makes me go #2 . but yeah, 151 shots are the best, you drink 2 or 5 and you're drunk for the night!
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 10-12-2004, 01:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ppixiechk13
Thanks, so much Xio, I knew oclock didn't exist in spanish, silly me...
an thanks for the explanations as well
no problemo hun. i just hope you understood everything i wrote... i tend to get a little carried away
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 10-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnnie
It's raining today, 15-20 mm of rain is expected
inches please?
|| Manny/Craig
Old 10-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Don't get to amped about the Spanish soap operas Marissa Their so cheesy and overdone. but they're good for a laugh..."Te amo, te odio, te amo, te odio...DUde make up your bloody mind is all I can think when I see em!
i love spanish telenovelas. they don't go on and on like GH (which i've been watching for 12 years). you can believe the "happily ever after" aspect of it.
|| Manny/Craig
Old 10-12-2004, 03:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Mar, Nick with dark hair, or light? Does it matter? sucks about Incubus though, but the past two times I've seen them, they haven't done any of their older stuff, so I have been getting frustrated at them. And, Brandon isn't as yummy lately these days there was a time when he made we want to do very bad things.....

Yeah, Xio, I def understood everything, thanks again, it gets turnied in today. I've been watching GH for about 15 years, and this is seriously the worse I've seen it, ugh.

Yeah, beer sucks, takes too long to choke down and feel anything, bring on the hard liquor.
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 10-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Marissa, I feel you with the hating school thing.

Spanish soap operas are so much fun!

It rained here today. Not a lot, though.

RED SOX VS YANKEES TONIGHT! I'm so excited. Go Sox!

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 10-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Gooooo YANKEES!

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 10-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

Old 10-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Sox, Sox, Sox, Soxy SOx SOx...........Yay
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 10-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Addicted Fan

No one likes a pouter Emily.

Old 10-12-2004, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

No one likes a person who hates breakfast and also has the name Mary, Mary.

Old 10-12-2004, 07:11 PM
Addicted Fan

No one likes a Bitchy Mc Bitch.

We need a new thread. I think it should be titled, "Because Mary is back, and all is right in the world."

Or you could go with the simpler, "EMILY IS A BITCH."

Old 10-12-2004, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I gotta say, I do love both. How bout in celebration of your return, you start the thread?

Old 10-12-2004, 07:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Don't get to amped about the Spanish soap operas Marissa Their so cheesy and overdone. but they're good for a laugh..."Te amo, te odio, te amo, te odio...DUde make up your bloody mind is all I can think when I see em!
Oh, I know what they're like. I grew up on them even though I never knew what they were saying (it's a shame my dad didn't teach me Spanish like was supposed to!) but today's episode was so funny. These two teenagers are in love and everything got really bright as they got wayyy too close to their faces and you got all up in their braces.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

I'll start it if no one has yet!