Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Which Degrassi Character Are You?

I was on The-N.com and they have this quiz called Which dgrassi Character Are You?

Take it and post who you are here!
Old 08-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

I'm Ellie!

Here's what it says....
Quote:
You're in the Ellie zone. Ellie's punk, and maybe you are too, but either way, you probably don't care too much what other people think. You're your own person, and if people can't deal with that, that's their problem. Ellie doesn't try to offend anybody, but she really doesn't care if they're offended anyway. That's cool, but it can be the path to making enemies. So the moral is: be yourself, but don't be a jerk.
Cool! I'm happy with that!
Old 08-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Absolute Fan

i got emma nelson!

You're looking like an Emma. That's cool: you have ideals, and you stand up for what you believe in. Just watch it, because Emma has a tendency to take things a little too far and forget that people are allowed to respectfully disagree with her. But either way, being a righteous Emma doesn't make you boring. She still likes to have fun, and who doesn't like Emma?
LidelKewte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Cool!
Do you agree?
Old 08-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Passionate Fan

You seem like an Ashley. Aside from being smart and well-rounded, Ms Kerwin's strongest trait is that she's very self-assured, and it's seeming like you share that with her. Cool deal. Just watch out, because sometimes Ash takes things a bit too seriously. Just because you're concerned for yourself and for other people doesn't mean that you can't be happy. Remember that, and you're one step ahead of Ash.

I agree with that, Ash is the one character I always thought I was like. I'm not always as serious as she is, but I definitely do have my moments.
konstantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

I got Ashley as well. I pretty much agree-- I'm very artsy, serious at times. I've gotten Emma in the past so maybe I've changed. I'd probably be someone different if I took it a year from now.

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 03:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You seem like an Ashley. Aside from being smart and well-rounded, Ms Kerwin's strongest trait is that she's very self-assured, and it's seeming like you share that with her. Cool deal. Just watch out, because sometimes Ash takes things a bit too seriously. Just because you're concerned for yourself and for other people doesn't mean that you can't be happy. Remember that, and you're one step ahead of Ash.
I got Ash...i think im more like Paige personally I dont take things seriously..lol..but i am not afraid to tell someone off..
Old 08-27-2004, 03:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Apparently I'm an Emma as well, but a lot of those answers seemed to be really Ashley/Ellie/Emma based.
Jiberty Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyndsi
I got Ash...i think im more like Paige personally I dont take things seriously..lol..but i am not afraid to tell someone off..
But that's her trademark girl...work on it!

Jiberty Maniac- I guess that's who they consider the lead girls or something or maybe the most popular!
Old 08-27-2004, 03:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

You got a bit o' the Paige in you. You like clothes, and that's cool. You like being liked, and that's cool too. And you've got confidence, which everyone needs. But beware the dark side of the Paige, and you're set. You understand. Don't sell-out your friends for some new shoes.

Yeah i guess i'm like Paige but im not obsessed with shoppping ^
Old 08-27-2004, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You give off a Craig vibe. Whatever's cool with you... Craig's into people doing their own thing and trying to get along with everyone. So everybody likes him, and he fits into all the crowds. The one thing is that, when Craig's pushed, he can be a little... blunt. (Remember, "Manny, YOU'RE the problem"?) So accentuate the positive, and all will be well.
Heh. I'm a Craig. Craig's a boy. But besides that fact, yeah, sure.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311
But that's her trademark girl...work on it!
Old 08-27-2004, 03:44 PM
Absolute Fan

i got emma, i kinda agree with that but there are diffrences. Like me and her both stand up to people and what we believe in and always express our opinions. But im not as uptight as her and I know how to have fun.

Last edited by LidelKewte; 10-17-2007 at 03:56 PM
LidelKewte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 06:16 PM
New Fan

I'm Craig. I could see that. Except I'm a girl and all...
Old 08-27-2004, 11:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

You're in the Ellie zone. Ellie's punk, and maybe you are too, but either way, you probably don't care too much what other people think. You're your own person, and if people can't deal with that, that's their problem. Ellie doesn't try to offend anybody, but she really doesn't care if they're offended anyway. That's cool, but it can be the path to making enemies. So the moral is: be yourself, but don't be a jerk.

Cool, for once I agree.
Payton Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread