Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2013, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideMyHeart (View Post)
The fact that Bianca is going to break up with Drew because "she's not the same person anymore" floors me. Isnt the whole point of Drew/Bianca is that they can grow together as people? Neither of them are the same people anymore, thats the whole point of their relationship!
Yeah, I'm not sure what's going to happen but yeah I agree.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideMyHeart (View Post)
The fact that Bianca is going to break up with Drew because "she's not the same person anymore" floors me. Isnt the whole point of Drew/Bianca is that they can grow together as people? Neither of them are the same people anymore, thats the whole point of their relationship!
I noticed something in "Spidewebs" that didn't make the Drew/Bianca break up so hard for me. I noticed that Bianca told Drew that she is just a phone call away which was a lot like what Declan said to Holly J when he left too. I can already tell that the writers and the powers that be don't take a Drew and Clare relationship seriously after watching "Spiderwebs" and I think that the writers and the powers that be could've developed a Drew and Clare friendship or rivalry but, the writers ignore the fact that Drew ever saw Clare at the hospital and made it all about Eli and Clare dealing with her Cancer diagnosis and treatment. I also saw that Clare did nothing when the other students wanted to impeach Drew. In my opinion, Drew and Bianca were both developed and given a strong storyline and I feel that if the powers that be and the writers don't like a couple they don't bring them up all the time when one person is no longer there on the show as a series regular and they don't wait until the Mid season finale to break them up and the Drew and Bianca ship and storyline shows that yes, the writers and the powers that be can write and develop a character or character(s) if they want to do so.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I noticed something in "Spidewebs" that didn't make the Drew/Bianca break up so hard for me. I noticed that Bianca told Drew that she is just a phone call away which was a lot like what Declan said to Holly J when he left too. I can already tell that the writers and the powers that be don't take a Drew and Clare relationship seriously after watching "Spiderwebs" and I think that the writers and the powers that be could've developed a Drew and Clare friendship or rivalry but, the writers ignore the fact that Drew ever saw Clare at the hospital and made it all about Eli and Clare dealing with her Cancer diagnosis and treatment. I also saw that Clare did nothing when the other students wanted to impeach Drew. In my opinion, Drew and Bianca were both developed and given a strong storyline and I feel that if the powers that be and the writers don't like a couple they don't bring them up all the time when one person is no longer there on the show as a series regular and they don't wait until the Mid season finale to break them up and the Drew and Bianca ship and storyline shows that yes, the writers and the powers that be can write and develop a character or character(s) if they want to do so.
word on that. I loved drew tonight. He's really changed. He was like better than me? I will always ship these two, all the growth and change and development and fighting for each other. Always.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 11-22-2013, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixonxnavade (View Post)

I love those gifs, thanks for sharing those with us. I also think it's one thing to break up over the phone but no, the writers don't do that here, they instead make sure that the audience knows whether they like it or not that yes, Drew and Bianca are a strong couple who clearly love each other and normally a couple that the powers that be don't like don't get their own song, an A plot in a movie instead they get ignored but that wasn't done with Drew and Bianca. It is obvious that they love each other and that Bianca always saw the good person that Drew is and that she wants him to be all that he can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTk6eY9EY5g

This is a link to "Big Blue Wave" by Hey Ocean!
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-22-2013, 10:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm still in denial this happened.
I could feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his loneliness. For the first time I was really seeing Max Evans, I saw me as he saw me, and the amazing thing was, in his eyes, I was beautiful. - Liz Parker
DaiSy TiFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This isn't fair. What's going to happen now? Since boiling point, I've shipped these two. the day Bianca said I have trouble with my hoodie. Drew is a better man because of her. He is my absolute favorite character. I'm tired of degrassi screwing over all the couples. I'm really tired of it and it's every show now, not just degrassi unfortunately then what's the point of shipping? better than me. The old Bianca wouldn't have said that. I will never get over this. never. the best connection, bond, and understanding. the best chemistry. They were soulmates.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 11-23-2013 at 03:14 PM
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved how Clare said Bianca is the love of Drew's life because it's completely true and I love how whenever the writers and the powers that be try to mention Drew and Clare as a couple that somehow Eli and or Bianca's names come up, lol.

I'm getting a lot of comments about the breakup. Yes I agree this is uncharacteristic of Bianca, that's not the way I wanted it to end.
Here's the link, https://twitter.com/AliciaJosipovic?...w_p=tweetembed
Here's another link, Degrassi Debate: Drianca’s Breakup In Season 13 | Kary's Degrassi Blog

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 10-14-2014 at 10:31 PM
Old 10-24-2014, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

I miss them so much. Ugh. I never thought I'd love them as much as I do but they really stole my heart. And the amazing thing is, I think Drew and Bianca took each other by surprise too. Neither of them expected to fall in love but they did. And it worked. Nobody else understood it but them.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Psychically Linked ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by menzels (View Post)
I miss them so much. Ugh. I never thought I'd love them as much as I do but they really stole my heart. And the amazing thing is, I think Drew and Bianca took each other by surprise too. Neither of them expected to fall in love but they did. And it worked. Nobody else understood it but them.
I miss them too! Luke and Alicia really had great chemistry together.
zoerivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by menzels (View Post)
I think that Bianca was in love with Drew before she even dated him and that she did everything she could to protect him from the gang and her past. The lazy and poorly written storyline that we see with Clare and Drew is written in a manner where the audience isn't allowed to connect with Drew and Clare much if at all and it reinforces my opinion that the seniors aren't known for having good storylines or getting the chance to do much during senior year. I was always glad that Bianca was allowed to grow and change and that she wasn't ignored after she started making better decisions and caring about her future. She has a good influence on Drew and clearly is his voice of reason and Bianca was always trying to help Drew even when he thought that he was going to be impeached he turns to Bianca. It's been clear to me for a long time that the writers and the powers that be don't even want Clare doing much of anything much less being in a relationship with anyone who isn't Eli. I also don't think that the writers and the powers that if they don't like a couple would give Drew and Bianca all of that screen time and character development.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

this picture is one of my favorites
Old 10-26-2014, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Aww I love how close Luke and Alicia were. I want Alicia to come back.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Psychically Linked ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 04:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Me too. I wonder if they'll ever bring her back..

Tumblr & Twitter
Old 04-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Reunion! Long time no see!! @aliciajospo we love running up mountains! Good times!